Tirzepatide shortage is over

Also read on meso forum that imports are being more scrutinize. It was anything under 800 dollars was pushed through now there is a new AI system (per ghoul on meso) that will make import an issue coming in Jan 25. Not to cause fear but Eli L is behind this also. Fyi. The article is on meso forum

Lilly wants to make sure that if you take Tirzepatide or Retatrutide you need to hand them a stack of cash to get it. Absolutely crazy they are going to these lengths when they can't meet demand.

Also read on meso forum that imports are being more scrutinize. It was anything under 800 dollars was pushed through now there is a new AI system (per ghoul on meso) that will make import an issue coming in Jan 25. Not to cause fear but Eli L is behind this also. Fyi. The article is on meso forum
Meso allow screenshots? I hate that site tbh.

I'll believe it when I see it. When I first started I thought customs would be a huge issue, but there's just no way. Research will never be huge, for one. GLP-1s will never be controlled substances. And Lilly will not own the patents on every GLP-1, so identifying the specific ones being imported is impossible. Those vials I imported? Yeah, they actually ARE face cream. Go ahead and spend the money to test and prove it isn't.

So I know Peppy’s has a rule against publicly posting a link, but does this forum have the same rule? It’s def going around on Reddit.
And someone disregarded the Peppy's rule, too, and posted a public invite link in their new subreddit (along with this forum -- we're about to be cooked).

I won't call him out by name, but I do wish he'd fucking quit it.

And someone disregarded the Peppy's rule, too, and posted a public invite link in their new subreddit (along with this forum -- we're about to be cooked).

Can you report it to the admin? They like to know and will ban that person.

Meso allow screenshots? I hate that site tbh.

I'll believe it when I see it. When I first started I thought customs would be a huge issue, but there's just no way. Research will never be huge, for one. GLP-1s will never be controlled substances. And Lilly will not own the patents on every GLP-1, so identifying the specific ones being imported is impossible. Those vials I imported? Yeah, they actually ARE face cream. Go ahead and spend the money to test and prove it isn't.
Meso had a link by Ghoul who is a lawyer. He is a pessimistic individual but has been in the steroid space for a while. It was just an observation and he felt like the AI component would be the issue where before it was more human interaction and laziness. Not my opinion and yes meso is difficult but has good information and different resources. Just another place to learn

Yeah, I feel like a hypocrite since he’s the one that helped me find these forums in the first place but posting the links so publicly seems risky. I get wanting to help people but not everyone has good intentions.

Yeah, I feel like a hypocrite since he’s the one that helped me find these forums in the first place but posting the links so publicly seems risky. I get wanting to help people but not everyone has good intentions.
Definitely not everyone has good intentions, and on top of that, people unwilling to do their due diligence to get here in the first place are much more likely to either 1. expect to be spoon fed or 2. hurt themselves....or both. I mean Christ, there's people who fuck up the dosing of their compound meds when it literally says on the box "inject 75 units once per week". The hurdles to get here should be the idiot filter....instead, we're about to be inundated. He will single-handedly be responsible for the decline in quality, or complete disappearance, of many of the resources he's shared.

Got approved on meso and was able to find the post.

The post is mainly about actual illegal drugs that meso users are fond of. Actual controlled substances. I am not worried about GLP-1s being inspected. Even if they found a shipment, the GLP-1s would not test positive for any drugs.

Research will never be huge, for one. GLP-1s will never be controlled substances.
I really hope you are right as this is my biggest fear. It would be really easy for the FDA/DEA to move them into the controlled substances list and make it 20x harder and riskier to try and bring into the country. They have made far dumber decisions for far less money.

The post is mainly about actual illegal drugs that meso users are fond of. Actual controlled substances. I am not worried about GLP-1s being inspected. Even if they found a shipment, the GLP-1s would not test positive for any drugs.
I went and found the thread as well. Dude seems kinda paranoid imo but I guess I can see why considering what they are dealing with. I don't think they need to be "drugs" per se to be confiscated, which, if it starts happening regularly, will really raise the cost burden for getting them here.

Maybe it's a good thing our ports are some of the slowest and least automated in the world. 😅 It might end up being a blessing in disguise.

Definitely not everyone has good intentions, and on top of that, people unwilling to do their due diligence to get here in the first place are much more likely to either 1. expect to be spoon fed or 2. hurt themselves....or both. I mean Christ, there's people who fuck up the dosing of their compound meds when it literally says on the box "inject 75 units once per week". The hurdles to get here should be the idiot filter....instead, we're about to be inundated. He will single-handedly be responsible for the decline in quality, or complete disappearance, of many of the resources he's
Definitely not everyone has good intentions, and on top of that, people unwilling to do their due diligence to get here in the first place are much more likely to either 1. expect to be spoon fed or 2. hurt themselves....or both. I mean Christ, there's people who fuck up the dosing of their compound meds when it literally says on the box "inject 75 units once per week". The hurdles to get here should be the idiot filter....instead, we're about to be inundated. He will single-handedly be responsible for the decline in quality, or complete disappearance, of many of the resources he's shared.
Yep. Or might start attracting more “Roaches”. There was already someone on Reddit asking if they could just Venmo someone to send them some Tirz 🤦‍♀️

I really hope you are right as this is my biggest fear. It would be really easy for the FDA/DEA to move them into the controlled substances list and make it 20x harder and riskier to try and bring into the country. They have made far dumber decisions for far less money.

I went and found the thread as well. Dude seems kinda paranoid imo but I guess I can see why considering what they are dealing with. I don't think they need to be "drugs" per se to be confiscated, which, if it starts happening regularly, will really raise the cost burden for getting them here.

Maybe it's a good thing our ports are some of the slowest and least automated in the world. 😅 It might end up being a blessing in disguise.
If GLP-1s were made controlled it would mean the DEA is completely captured by big pharma. Controlled substances are meant for those that will likely be abused and/or addictive. GLP-1s can be abused but not to the degree of ANYTHING on the controlled substances list, and literally only for weight loss.

If GLP-1s were made controlled it would mean the DEA is completely captured by big pharma. Controlled substances are meant for those that will likely be abused and/or addictive. GLP-1s can be abused but not to the degree of ANYTHING on the controlled substances list, and literally only for weight loss.
Oh I agree 100%. I might just be a little more pessimistic about who the government works for than most. I really hope I am wrong.

Yep. Or might start attracting more “Roaches”. There was already someone on Reddit asking if they could just Venmo someone to send them some Tirz 🤦‍♀️
I saw that. Some poor souls are about to get fleeced in this panic right now. Whether it be from people like "Roach", or unscrupulous Chinese "vendors" selling crappy, underfilled product (or no product at all!). Also, I'm expecting to see a rush of people to these forums asking if we've heard of random, no-name Chinese vendors that are offering what they think is a good price...

He took down the link, at least the link to "fight club". I suppose I'm guilty of mentioning it by name and recommending that someone go seek it out, but I don't think that counts as posting an invite link as per their rules.

As for the size of the forum - it has DOUBLED in the last 3-4 months. I haven't tracked recently, but it was over 100 new members a week about a month ago.
Looks like it got more than 100 new members since YESTERDAY. 2193 now. was 2088 when brentm first posted in this thread.
Maybe I was wrong! We had 2088 users when I posted above...

Now it's 2099
That's a 5% increase in 1 day!

He took down the link, at least the link to "fight club". I suppose I'm guilty of mentioning it by name and recommending that someone go seek it out, but I don't think that counts as posting an invite link as per their rules.
No, it’s not the same as a link. But when it gets mentioned people notice and then ask questions about it. I’ve been there so I try not to use it although maybe I did today.🤔😬 I can’t remember but if I did forgive me.😅

I think with so many AI things it sounds a lot worse/scarier than it will be...at first. It will start slow I bet as they teach the the robots how to ruin our fun. Like ChatGPT, it was horrible for a long time.

Looks like it got more than 100 new members since YESTERDAY. 2193 now. was 2088 when brentm first posted in this thread.

That's a 5% increase in 1 day!
Yes, it's getting out of hand, imo. Just wait until big pharma stops the compounding pharmacies from selling glp1's. That's MILLIONS of people.

I'm glad I came in when I did and found what I was looking for. I'll probably bow out of this before too long. It's a bit much for my liking.

Too many people don't even read 5 posts up... It's the same remedial questions over and over.

A few of us talked months ago about the need for a library of sorts, that we can direct people to when they ask questions, rather than the forum being filled with the same thing over and over.

Back