Tirzepatide shortage is over

Please donā€™t tell newbies that.šŸ˜±šŸ«£ Yikes! I meanā€¦to each their own but donā€™t encourage that.

I know isopropyl alcohol is a poor disinfectant. I still swab my wife when I inject her if that helps.

But let's be intellectually honest. My syringes aren't stored in an airtight container. I keep my meds in the refrigerator. This is the same fridge that sadly could probably use a good cleaning after the numerous foamy heads of lettuce, milk spillage, etc. Granted my vials are in a cardboard box next to the butter.

Then my skin... It's not clean. Wiping with alcohol isn't killing the germs you should worry about on that very very small pinpoint of skin that is pierced by the needle.

Having said that... I dropped an unused uncapped needle on the floor. I discarded it.

It's a calculated risk. And the consequence is relatively low.

I'd feel better with a chlorhexidine or iodine wipe than I would with isopropyl wipes. :P :P :P

I know isopropyl alcohol is a poor disinfectant. I still swab my wife when I inject her if that helps.

But let's be intellectually honest. My syringes aren't stored in an airtight container. I keep my meds in the refrigerator. This is the same fridge that sadly could probably use a good cleaning after the numerous foamy heads of lettuce, milk spillage, etc. Granted my vials are in a cardboard box next to the butter.

Then my skin... It's not clean. Wiping with alcohol isn't killing the germs you should worry about on that very very small pinpoint of skin that is pierced by the needle.

Having said that... I dropped an unused uncapped needle on the floor. I discarded it.

I'd feel better with a chlorhexidine or iodine wipe than I would with isopropyl wipes. :P :P :P
Make sure your wife has life insurance on you.šŸ˜œ

Some of this is usually handled by moderators. Some of this is the nature of the population this forum attracts (nervous and looking for a trustworthy source online)
at the moment it hasnā€™t become overrun by repetitive ā€œhow do I add water to the vialā€ questions, so we are standing by to see what happens and will sort out how to address it.

This forum has become an opiod clinic. Very few new members are here for the info, they want access to the vendor spreadsheet and contact info.

The instructions on Reddit by a forum member here is to 1. Join glp1forum and 2. Find the vendor spreadsheet. 3. Link to peptidetest website to buy bac and filters 4. peptidetest filtering videos. 5. Link to Amopure.net

This isnā€™t the Dummies guide to harm reduction.

This forum has become an opiod clinic. Very few new members are here for the info, they want access to the vendor spreadsheet and contact info.

The instructions on Reddit by a forum member here is to 1. Join glp1forum and 2. Find the vendor spreadsheet. 3. Link to peptidetest website to buy bac and filters 4. peptidetest filtering videos. 5. Link to Amopure.net

You don't even need to join the forum to see the gator's profile for the sheets.

I think people would be genuinely shocked if they saw or were aware of the ways in which this world is trying to decompose you.

Your immune system is a wonderful thing. I'd be a germophobe if I thought about it too much.
Oh thatā€™s all true. Our immune systems need building. But letā€™s encourage harm reduction by encouraging safe practices.

I think people would be genuinely shocked if they saw or were aware of the ways in which this world is trying to decompose you.

Your immune system is a wonderful thing. I'd be a germophobe if I thought about it too much.
I bet you ate your boogers as a kid. Well I did too. But there are best practices for harm reduction; whether or not I truly need to follow them, I do.

Amo is about to experience a surge of customers....

I deleted my original post because I took a cheap shot at geoguy78 . I want to apologize to him for my snarky comment.

As a forum, we are better together.

Last edited:
I bet you ate your boogers as a kid. Well I did too. But there are best practices for harm reduction; whether or not I truly need to follow them, I do.

I never did. But I understand that is linked to a healthy immune system in kids. My daughter did though. I think she got that from her mom. :P

Practices are fine... everyone's risk tolerance is different. I hate to bust out my intellectual honesty card again. But safe practices include not injecting yourself with research chemicals.

Amo is about to experience a surge of customers....
I am kind of interested to see if this causes vendors to lower or raise their prices. Also kind of curious if this many people looking at them will get them unwanted attention from their government but I haven't been involved long enough to know if that's something they even care about.

I am kind of interested to see if this causes vendors to lower or raise their prices. Also kind of curious if this many people looking at them will get them unwanted attention from their government but I haven't been involved long enough to know if that's something they even care about.
These shady folks? Prices are gonna go up due to "unprecedented demand"

I am most upset by the prospect of foamy lettuce. How?! Why?! šŸ˜©

I am most upset by the prospect of foamy lettuce. How?! Why?! šŸ˜©

Oh don't get me started on food waste. I'm not sure how it happens. My wife loves to cook.

Last incident was the homemade hummus. I accidently tasted it... there was a layer of something uniformly growing on it nearly the same color as hummus. I didn't think it looked quite right but it's homemade so I thought maybe it's a little lighter than the store bought. Nope.

Or the milk that leaked on the shelf. I mean I sopped it up.. the bulk of it. It's probably fine. Pretend it didn't happen.

I've been trying to help out over there a bit because some of the info is lacking or at the very least a little too authoritative. But I'm about to just delete my posts because I'm sick and tired of all the PMs I'm getting asking me to spoon feed vendors. I'm all about pointing people towards harm reduction and preventing catastrophes, but I'm not recommending vendors

I think I have a screw loose because I was asking questions on Reddit and someone sent me a PM offering to add me to a discord where they were doing group buys and I said no, lol šŸ¤£

I'm thinking about reaching out to say I changed my mind just because I'm curious about what's going on over there.

I think I have a screw loose because I was asking questions on Reddit and someone sent me a PM offering to add me to a discord where they were doing group buys and I said no, lol šŸ¤£

I'm thinking about reaching out to say I changed my mind just because I'm curious about what's going on over there.

I would thoroughly vet your group buy coordinator before you decide to do that.

The large influx of new members due to recent compounded Tirzepatide rug pull is an excellent opportunity for scammers to take advantage of the inexperienced.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back