Tirzepatide shortage is over

Ooh? Then I should create another account. Thanks for the tip.
Probably a good idea to have an account safe from bans that you use when adding friends etc.

If you get slapped with a permaban you won’t even have access to your contacts (or keep a list on a notepad or something if it’s one of your main channels, so you don’t lose your network in the worst case scenario)

Ooh? Then I should create another account. Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, you'll have to create a new account. Then create new invites for yourself. If you're in the app, click your link to the server you want to add yourself on while logged into the burner account. Accept the invite... yadda yaddda...

Then switch back to your old account and log out of the server (leave).

Then switch to your new account and jump through the Doubler hoops. That app they used to make sure you're not two timing a connection.

Is there any concern with this FDA update that it affects our ability to get it in this way?
What is happening here (research) is outside of the purview of the FDA, at least as it stands now. In the future, you might see more pressure from other departments (DEA) or simply the lawyers that lily can afford but right now, the ruling only affects compounding.

I wouldn’t worry too much for them, there is a small army of aggressively marketing local medspas across the country that will gently ease these folks into non-pharma. Yes they’ll overpay for a few months but they’ll get some (deserved or not) peace of mind and hand holding. Lots of them will then find their way to us a little less wet behind the ears. That’s the story I’m telling myself at least
This is my goal. I am starting with a person I know and trust. I get the “f&f” discount for 2months. Hopefully I will gain knowledge to do it myself. 😁 I feel pretty good since I already found dionysos and the lists. I also like that one storefront I researched is on their list. I am heading in the right direction. I think 😂😂. Now to learn how to reconstitute.

I made a throw-away account for this purpose. There's account switching.

I'd heard that some were disciplined. And I can't afford to lose my main Discord. I use it for my part-time gig.

I do this too because I stream (or used to - taking a break because I felt too fat and self-conscious to be on video lmao) and can't risk losing my account.

What is happening here (research) is outside of the purview of the FDA, at least as it stands now. In the future, you might see more pressure from other departments (DEA) or simply the lawyers that lily can afford but right now, the ruling only affects compounding.

From what I've seen in other markets, there isn't much they can do. If there is a demand for it, China will supply it.

As an extreme example, most of the import fent comes in much the same way as our peptides. Think about that when you drive by your next homeless encampment.

As you said, it only affects compounding pharmacies. And compounding also sources their peptide products overseas. Possibly with more official-looking sources and sophistication.

I think Big Pharma want's to plug that hole in their revenue stream. They're hoping you're going to go to name brand now and not turn to the dark side.

From what I've seen in other markets, there isn't much they can do. If there is a demand for it, China will supply it.

As an extreme example, most of the import fent comes in much the same way as our peptides. Think about that when you drive by your next homeless encampment.

As you said, it only affects compounding pharmacies. And compounding also sources their peptide products overseas. Possibly with more official-looking sources and sophistication.

I think Big Pharma want's to plug that hole in their revenue stream. They're hoping you're going to go to name brand now and not turn to the dark side.
Jokes on big pharma, I'm poor 😅

I'm new, started this a few weeks ago with the news of the FDA shortage being over, and just asked a silly question in another thread (now deleted).

I'm surprised about the negativity towards new users. All this content can feel overwhelming at the start, and it's folks needing medicine...

I wanted to find the Vendors Spreadsheet and had to sort through pages and pages of OPs comments to find it.

If new folks ask the same questions over and over again, perhaps there should be a FAQ that could be linked. Maybe there is.

I'm new, started this a few weeks ago with the news of the FDA shortage being over, and just asked a silly question in another thread (now deleted).

I'm surprised about the negativity towards new users. All this content can feel overwhelming at the start, and it's folks needing medicine...

I wanted to find the Vendors Spreadsheet and had to sort through pages and pages of OPs comments to find it.

If new folks ask the same questions over and over again, perhaps there should be a FAQ that could be linked. Maybe there is.
It’s the internet, I highly recommend thick skin as your go-to accessory :)

I completely understand where you are coming from, but for the most active members - repetitive questions stand out like a sore thumb.

I’d say the main issue with making a FAQ is that it would be quite time consuming to make one that’s extensive enough and making sure to fact check it and write it in a way/format that is easy to digest. So the best place to solve this, would be the suggestions section. Then encouraging our fellow forum members to submit content to the faq/information section you submitted.

Though personally I agree that it’s more fun to call people negative and trigger some reactions 😁

I wouldn't sweat it. Put on your thick skin, try to answer your own question using the site search, or add ":glp1forum.com" (no quotes) to the end of your keywords on Google. This will only return results on this forum.

I don't think there's so much as negativity as perhaps exhaustion. Maybe I'm just grizzly and don't really see it. I'm new here too and even I got someone that slid into my DMs asking silly questions.

For the most part, my limited experience here has been fairly welcoming. Everyone was new once and no one was born with this knowledge.

Personally, it's opened up a whole new world for me. I'm constantly researching new peptides wondering if I can fix this or fix that.

Don't sweat it. But it does require some leg work on your end. I mean, you're preparing to inject counterfeit drugs obtained from shady sources. You ought to DYODD.

EDIT:

You didn't need to scroll through pages of his forum messages to find his sheets. If you view his profile, links are in the "About" section of it.

Last edited:

I think for a lot of people, they simply want people to put in the same amount of effort and care that they did when they started. Asking "Hey did you guys feel like triz was actually better at quieting food noise" is a lot different from asking about "bacteria water" for the 10th time today. As for a FAQ I personally like the idea but can see how that would open the site up to more liability and scrutiny.

I do hope those that stay are able to get what they need out of sites like these though and are able to be healthier and happier as a result.

That spreadsheet is not an official document for glp1forum so it won’t find its way onto any sort of official site FAQ, it is the initiative of a single user. You and anyone else reading this needs to understand that it has no authority behind it and you need to do your own legwork if you want to be assured you’re buying from a good source. There are questionable sources promoted on there, you really need to use it as a starting point and not as a “safe sources list,” which it is not.

I think its more the type of new user. IE people who found their way here doing their own research vs influx of new people being funneled here because they saw a link on Reddit and don't want to put effort in and just want someone to spell everything out for them.

I mean I'm new to this whole scene myself, but I'm not new to the difference in the types of "new" people trying to get into something.

I have seen that too. There is now a subreddit that is an entire playbook. Nearly no breadcrumbs or curiosity needed.
I've been trying to help out over there a bit because some of the info is lacking or at the very least a little too authoritative. But I'm about to just delete my posts because I'm sick and tired of all the PMs I'm getting asking me to spoon feed vendors. I'm all about pointing people towards harm reduction and preventing catastrophes, but I'm not recommending vendors

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back