Tirzepatide shortage is over

I've been trying to help out over there a bit because some of the info is lacking or at the very least a little too authoritative. But I'm about to just delete my posts because I'm sick and tired of all the PMs I'm getting asking me to spoon feed vendors. I'm all about pointing people towards harm reduction and preventing catastrophes, but I'm not recommending vendors
and now vendors will start DMing you here to spoon feed them where to find these gullible people asking for a source from strangers on Reddit 😜

I'm surprised about the negativity towards new users. All this content can feel overwhelming at the start, and it's folks needing medicine...

If new folks ask the same questions over and over again, perhaps there should be a FAQ that could be linked. Maybe there is.
I'm a relatively new user as well. I think most of the frustration lies in the fact that a lot of these new new members immediately jump in here and the first thing they do is create a new post for a topic that has been discussed in depth without even trying to do a simple search. This is the case across all platforms though. However, I'm definitely seeing more of it on this platform over the last week or two.

Perhaps a FAQ does need to be created that includes how to perform a simple search and new users posts are subject to mod approval until they have read and acknowledged the FAQ. I don't know what the admin side of a forum looks like, so I'm not sure what the logistics of implementing these types of restrictions are. That does feel kind of like babying the new people though, which I feel like isn't the way things were envisioned when this forum was created.

Yes, everyone is new at some point and there is a lot of info to learn, but I don't think theres anything wrong with expecting people to actually *try* and do their due diligence. Look at how many Amo posts have been created in the last 2 weeks. All over the same topic. It makes navigating the site more difficult when you have to look at 5 different posts for the same topic because people couldn't be bothered to do a simple search. Those are the types of new users that I feel are getting the most negativity.

I'm surprised about the negativity towards new users. All this content can feel overwhelming at the start, and it's folks needing medicine...

If new folks ask the same questions over and over again, perhaps there should be a FAQ that could be linked. Maybe there is.
I think most of us actually like trying to help new people...Hell I am Newer.
But we ALL also have varied and sometimes moderate/scarcastic senses of humor.🤷‍♂️

At least to me this forum is no where near the abuse you find in most places on the internet. Well except QSC-Tracy! :ROFLMAO:
Asking question about FAQ and such is something alot of us have also asked at least to ourselves...but at the same time this is a really small forum with people just hanging out and trying to help some in their spare time. I always think of it like Cheers myself. Just settle in listen/read and it's amazing what you can pick up in a few weeks.
Also as you will see when you ask a question...WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS!

We have good days and bad like everyone else and sometimes we can come across a little harsh to some...but we also are just venting (doesn't mean we don't what to HELP those that are willing to put in some effort). Hell I think alot of us stay here to try and help some, but that doesn't mean we aren't going to bust on each other!

As some have said I think the community is dealing with the increase from maybe a few hundred people over time to a few hundred/day

Having said ALL that I am taking a shot at writing a first draft: ;):ROFLMAO:

Newbies Guide for using the GLP1 Forum
(not officially indorsed by the GLP1 Forum or any candidates running for public office)
  1. Scan/Read through lots of various threads
  2. Before ASKING Question--->Use Forum Search Function
  3. Before Asking Question---> Use Google Search (Example: Question site:glp1forum.com)
  4. Repeat Step 2 & 3 at least twice before moving on
  5. Ask Question under appropriate category in Forum
  6. Wait for Reply
  7. Believe Nothing In the Reply (especially from Vendors¹)🤷‍♂️
  8. Do your own additional Research on subject
  9. Decide if you REALLY FEEL SAFE doing something a random person on the internet just suggested.
  10. Proceed at your OWN Risk..AND don't blame anyone else!
Notes:
1 Assume all vendors here are scammers until you have seen significant evidence to the contrary. And understand that even then, there is still a good chance they are scammers

Easy Button.jpg
👈👈👈👈👈👈 Easy Button for Peptides (Not currently working!)

So There it is...My first Draft..Awaiting Feedback from the Community! :cool::p

Edit... ADDED ALL CURRENT SUGGESTIONS!!!

Last edited:
I think most of us actually like trying to help new people...Hell I am Newer.
But we ALL also have varied and sometimes moderate/scarcastic senses of humor.🤷‍♂️

At least to me this forum is no where near the abuse you find in most places on the internet. Well except QSC-Tracy! :ROFLMAO:
Asking question about FAQ and such is something alot of us have also asked at least to ourselves...but at the same time this is a really small forum with people just hanging out and trying to help some in their spare time. I always think of it like Cheers myself. Just settle in listen/read and it's amazing what you can pick up in a few weeks.
Also as you will see when you ask a question...WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS!

We have good days and bad like everyone else and sometimes we can come across a little harsh to some...but we also are just venting (doesn't mean we don't what to HELP those that are willing to put in some effort). Hell I think alot of us stay here to try and help some, but that doesn't mean we aren't going to bust on each other!

As some have said I think the community is dealing with the increase from maybe a few hundred people over time to a few hundred/day

Having said ALL that I am taking a shot at writing a first draft: ;):ROFLMAO:

Newbies Guide for using the GLP1 Forum
(not officially indorsed by the GLP1 Forum or any candidates running for public office)
  1. Scan/Read through lots of various threads
  2. Before ASKING Question--->Use Forum Search Function
  3. Before Asking Question---> Use Google Search (Example: Question site:glp1forum.com)
  4. Repeat Step 2 & 3 at least twice before moving on
  5. Ask Question in Forum
  6. Wait for Reply
  7. Believe Nothing In the Reply (especially from Vendors)🤷‍♂️
  8. Do your own additional Research on subject
  9. Decide if you REALLY FEEL SAFE doing something a random person on the internet just suggested.
  10. Proceed at your OWN Risk..AND don't blame anyone else!

So There it is...My first Draft..Awaiting Feedback from the Community! :cool::p
10/10, no notes.

It’s the internet, I highly recommend thick skin as your go-to accessory :)

I completely understand where you are coming from, but for the most active members - repetitive questions stand out like a sore thumb.

I’d say the main issue with making a FAQ is that it would be quite time consuming to make one that’s extensive enough and making sure to fact check it and write it in a way/format that is easy to digest. So the best place to solve this, would be the suggestions section. Then encouraging our fellow forum members to submit content to the faq/information section you submitted.

Though personally I agree that it’s more fun to call people negative and trigger some reactions 😁
Yeah, I get it and agree. The forum can’t exactly advertise and deliver an easy button for peptides as it might assume some level of responsibility if things don’t go as planned.

My skin has been thickened since the AOL days. Not new to this lol

I'm new, started this a few weeks ago with the news of the FDA shortage being over, and just asked a silly question in another thread (now deleted).

I wanted to find the Vendors Spreadsheet and had to sort through pages and pages of OPs comments to find it.

I'm going to make an extensive how-to guide post that's based of my experience/opinion/way of doing things, soon stay tuned!

Last edited:
I wouldn't sweat it. Put on your thick skin, try to answer your own question using the site search, or add ":glp1forum.com" (no quotes) to the end of your keywords on Google. This will only return results on this forum.

I don't think there's so much as negativity as perhaps exhaustion. Maybe I'm just grizzly and don't really see it. I'm new here too and even I got someone that slid into my DMs asking silly questions.

For the most part, my limited experience here has been fairly welcoming. Everyone was new once and no one was born with this knowledge.

Personally, it's opened up a whole new world for me. I'm constantly researching new peptides wondering if I can fix this or fix that.

Don't sweat it. But it does require some leg work on your end. I mean, you're preparing to inject counterfeit drugs obtained from shady sources. You ought to .

EDIT:

You didn't need to scroll through pages of his forum messages to find his sheets. If you view his profile, links are in the "About" section of it.

Agree with all this.

I've sent a few blind DMs to folks on reddit just trying to get somewhere with all this, and I hated doing it. It's a shit place to be for everyone involved.

I think for a lot of people, they simply want people to put in the same amount of effort and care that they did when they started. Asking "Hey did you guys feel like triz was actually better at quieting food noise" is a lot different from asking about "bacteria water" for the 10th time today. As for a FAQ I personally like the idea but can see how that would open the site up to more liability and scrutiny.

I do hope those that stay are able to get what they need out of sites like these though and are able to be healthier and happier as a result.
agree with you

I'm a relatively new user as well. I think most of the frustration lies in the fact that a lot of these new new members immediately jump in here and the first thing they do is create a new post for a topic that has been discussed in depth without even trying to do a simple search. This is the case across all platforms though. However, I'm definitely seeing more of it on this platform over the last week or two.

Perhaps a FAQ does need to be created that includes how to perform a simple search and new users posts are subject to mod approval until they have read and acknowledged the FAQ. I don't know what the admin side of a forum looks like, so I'm not sure what the logistics of implementing these types of restrictions are. That does feel kind of like babying the new people though, which I feel like isn't the way things were envisioned when this forum was created.

Yes, everyone is new at some point and there is a lot of info to learn, but I don't think theres anything wrong with expecting people to actually *try* and do their due diligence. Look at how many Amo posts have been created in the last 2 weeks. All over the same topic. It makes navigating the site more difficult when you have to look at 5 different posts for the same topic because people couldn't be bothered to do a simple search. Those are the types of new users that I feel are getting the most negativity.
Some of this is usually handled by moderators. Some of this is the nature of the population this forum attracts (nervous and looking for a trustworthy source online)

So far as "pharma" Tirzepatide (Mounjaro/Zepbound), there may have been a shortage but I hope people realize there is no shortage if you buy UGLs.

There's a substantial number of long-standing, safe, effective sources that sell Tirzepatide single vial or kits. I could list 8-10 sources I have used, 100mg kits cost $120-$300 depending if the source is domestic or international. I have (5) 300mg kits that cost $230 each… some folks are paying what I paid, they're buying one 15mg pen… I've never had a bad experience using UGLs (my experience ONLY).

Obviously do your research so far as the source(s) here or on other boards… but so far as getting Semaglutide or Retatrutide or Tirzepatide or Cagrilintide, super easy.

But definitely no shortage unless you're dead set on overpriced Pharma Pens.

Can't wait.

This type reddit post probably solves 40%+ of the FAQ of new users.
Granted, I don't know if this forum can be as cookie cutter as the post. But steps are useful. hell, even linking to this page

First...screw Reddit. Just stop going there for this. Unjoin the peptides forums you're on.

Second... that post is for filtering. I've seen discussion on it here. But I'm not sold. I don't use alcohol swabs and I've never had so much as a slight reaction to any of my injections.

And it adds to the cost significantly. Cheaper to just get a round of antibiotics if you ever get a site infection. At least those are covered by insurance.

And that guy is selling filters too. So what's his motivation?

First...screw Reddit. Just stop going there for this. Unjoin the peptides forums you're on.

Second... that post is for filtering. I've seen discussion on it here. But I'm not sold. I don't use alcohol swabs and I've never had so much as a slight reaction to any of my injections.

And it adds to the cost significantly. Cheaper to just get a round of antibiotics if you ever get a site infection. At least those are covered by insurance.
lol BRENT IM IN TOO DEEP

I don't use alcohol swabs and I've never had so much as a slight reaction to any of my injections.

Please don’t tell newbies that.😱🫣 Yikes! I mean…to each their own but don’t encourage that.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back