Tirzepatide shortage is over

Yes, it's getting out of hand, imo. Just wait until big pharma stops the compounding pharmacies from selling glp1's. That's MILLIONS of people.

I'm glad I came in when I did and found what I was looking for. I'll probably bow out of this before too long. It's a bit much for my liking.

Too many people don't even read 5 posts up... It's the same remedial questions over and over.

A few of us talked months ago about the need for a library of sorts, that we can direct people to when they ask questions, rather than the forum being filled with the same thing over and over.
"has anyone bought from Beijing Qual Pharma and worked with their sales rep Roach?" :ROFLMAO:

"has anyone bought from Beijing Qual Pharma and worked with their sales rep Roach?" :ROFLMAO:
Lol, good guy, def send him your untraceable crypto!

I'll bet a check he returns under another name! With all the new people, the scammers will be in full swing. A neverending supply of victims, throwing money!

I guess that's what you get when you don't do your research and trust that guy in the dark alley.

The scary part is that even someone from a trusted/established group could decide they've had enough and just skate with $100k+.

For the influx of Redditors that we are about to get since I saw several links to this forum posted on the thread for this.

DO YOU RESEARCH.

Do not come in here and just buy from the first vendor you see. Give yourself at least a few weeks to research and learn. A lot of the people here have been in the pep space for months if not years. There's a lot to learn and a lot of great spaces but also plenty of bad actors who will scam you. Don't panic buy the gray market isn't going anywhere.
Hey, if someone is stupid enough to blindly send money overseas without doing the slightest bit of research, maybe losing a few hundred dollars will encourage them to read up a bit.

I put in around 300 hours before making a direct china purchase.

It's only just begun and I'm already sick of the spoon feeding bs!

Yes, it's getting out of hand, imo. Just wait until big pharma stops the compounding pharmacies from selling glp1's. That's MILLIONS of people.

I'm glad I came in when I did and found what I was looking for. I'll probably bow out of this before too long. It's a bit much for my liking.

Too many people don't even read 5 posts up... It's the same remedial questions over and over.

A few of us talked months ago about the need for a library of sorts, that we can direct people to when they ask questions, rather than the forum being filled with the same thing over and over.
I think you're seeing this worse than it is.

We all came from Reddit and we all were clueless at first.

The fact they discovered this later than others does not mean they are dumber than others.

The scary part is that even someone from a trusted/established group could decide they've had enough and just skate with $100k+.
There is a name for this. "Exit Scamming". I read about this along with the whole Silk Road, Ross Ulbritch thing. Several of the sites competing with Silk Road were just elaborate exit scams. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple vendors here are playing the same game.

There is a name for this. "Exit Scamming". I read about this along with the whole Silk Road, Ross Ulbritch thing. Several of the sites competing with Silk Road were just elaborate exit scams. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple vendors here are playing the same game.

Happens even in stonks. Pump and dumps are exit scams too.

I was learning more about GBs and it seems like an inevitability that someone will eventually exit scam if one hasn't already... just given the structure of the GBs I've seen. You put a lot of trust in a person you only know by a pseudonym.

Just with my recent overseas purchases, I've tried to spread out my risk with multiple purchases in reasonable amounts. I hate losing any amount of money, but it does lower my risk profile this way.

I think you're seeing this worse than it is.

We all came from Reddit and we all were clueless at first.

The fact they discovered this later than others does not mean they are dumber than others.
Not everyone found their way here from reddit. There are at least 9 other platforms where you can research peptides, this forum is not the be all end all, not by a long shot. It's barely over a year old. I have friends who sourced gear for gym rats from China nearly 20 years ago. This market isn't new by any stretch of the imagination. It's just been flooded since glp1's came to the market.

Anyone who is stupid enough to buy gray market drugs from China without adequate research gets what they put into it. The only difference between this and buying crack in the alley is that you won't get shot when they rob you.... And they won't come break your legs when you steal from them.

I don't think you've been around long enough to understand what I'm talking about.

Not everyone found their way here from reddit. There are at least 9 other platforms where you can research peptides, this forum is not the be all end all, not by a long shot. It's barely over a year old. I have friends who sourced gear for gym rats from China nearly 20 years ago. This market isn't new by any stretch of the imagination. It's just been flooded since glp1's came to the market.

Anyone who is stupid enough to buy gray market drugs from China without adequate research gets what they put into it. The only difference between this and buying crack in the alley is that you won't get shot when they rob you.... And they won't come break your legs when you steal from them.

I don't think you've been around long enough to understand what I'm talking about.
Yeah I've cited Reddit, but you get the idea, I was referring to new members regardless of where they come from.

My point is that I dont see why there will be an aflux of dumb people coming in this time compared to when this forum first boomed.

Since we are having this conversation here I will post this thought/question.

I know for a community to thrive it really does need to grow to get new ideas, replace people that have left or to busy to participate, etc. I am a happy part of that growth over the last few months.
But when I click on Members online I always see multiples of:
Robot Google
Robot Bing
Robot ByteDance

Are these the website scrubbers for these companies and if so would it make some sense to set the robots.txt off so then if I understand it they don't digest all the posts and eventually post stuff from here automatically when searches are done as the site grows? Or am I completely misunderstanding this. I don't believe the vision for the site is to put EVERYTHING behind a member login (Nor do I think it really should be...those sites already exist)

Don't know the answers, Just a random not completely formed question/thought. 🤷‍♂️

I was learning more about GBs and it seems like an inevitability that someone will eventually exit scam if one hasn't already... just given the structure of the GBs I've seen. You put a lot of trust in a person you only know by a pseudonym.
That's why so many felt "safe" doing the nexa GBs. You got GB prices but paid with the vendor and it shipped next day. I think that's why so many felt so betrayed (other than the obvious). Not trying to get into old drama.

Since we are having this conversation here I will post this thought/question.

I know for a community to thrive it really does need to grow to get new ideas, replace people that have left or to busy to participate, etc. I am a happy part of that growth over the last few months.
But when I click on Members online I always see multiples of:
Robot Google
Robot Bing
Robot ByteDance

Are these the website scrubbers for these companies and if so would it make some sense to set the robots.txt off so then if I understand it they don't digest all the posts and eventually post stuff from here automatically when searches are done as the site grows? Or am I completely misunderstanding this. I don't believe the vision for the site is to put EVERYTHING behind a member login (Nor do I think it really should be...those sites already exist)

Don't know the answers, Just a random not completely formed question/thought. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah that could work, the only thing is the robot.txt is not enforced, robots decide whether they want to listen to these rules or not. So it could block legitimate bots, but not scummy ones

I don’t think the compounding pharmacies, telemedicine, and medspas are stopping. I got an email today from a telehealth provider “ Orderly Meds” that they are still shipping Tirz.
I never purchased from them but I looked into them months ago.

And someone disregarded the Peppy's rule, too, and posted a public invite link in their new subreddit (along with this forum -- we're about to be cooked).

I won't call him out by name, but I do wish he'd fucking quit it.
I don’t know zippity’s policy on posting the link, but i assume it’s ok because it’s on his Reddit profile. In general though, discretion is probably a better policy than blasting everything everywhere all the time.

I don’t think the compounding pharmacies, telemedicine, and medspas are stopping. I got an email today from a telehealth provider “ Orderly Meds” that they are still shipping Tirz.
I never purchased from them but I looked into them months ago.
Compounding pharmacies can only violate patents when there is a shortage. They will soon be forced to stop selling glp1's, so of course they are trying to unload their stock and make $ while they still can.

I found this place as a result of the shortage being ended, but not from reddit - this forum is a prominent result in google if you search for 'glp1 vendor review forum' - anything that is indexed by google is never really all that private.

Lots of Eternal September sentiment in here ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September )

This forum makes information easily available to anyone that takes the time to spend even a few minutes looking. There might be some turbulence as people come over in an initial panic thinking they're going to lose access to their life changing medication, but it'll calm down and everything will be fine.

Sincerely - a noob that has managed to learn important hallmarks to look for in vendors regarding testing and reliability, how to use a reconstitution calculator, and how to get signed up for wechat to take the gamble that whatever is in my vial is the same as what was in the COA tested vial, all in the past 24 or so hours, thanks to just how much information is here on this forum.

Yeah I've cited Reddit, but you get the idea, I was referring to new members regardless of where they come from.

My point is that I dont see why there will be an aflux of dumb people coming in this time compared to when this forum first boomed.
And my point is that there already is.

Yeah that could work, the only thing is the robot.txt is not enforced, robots decide whether they want to listen to these rules or not. So it could block legitimate bots, but not scummy ones
Yea and I don't know if those 3 i always see ARE really GOOGLE BING BYTEDANCE...but my thought was if they are AND they honor it then...IF Google/Microsoft doesn't show it, It doesn't exist for the 99% of the people who still primarily use search and don't understand most of the new tech. (And YES I am looking mostly at myself here! 🤷‍♂️)

Sincerely - a noob that has managed to learn important hallmarks to look for in vendors regarding testing and reliability...

Seriously, thanks for doing your due diligence!

As a cup half empty kinda guy I still fear we're moments away from an "I can't crap" post.

Maybe this forum needs a captcha with vendor names and you have to choose the one must likely to call you "dear" or "dick" 🤣

Seriously, thanks for doing your due diligence!

As a cup half empty kinda guy I still fear we're moments away from an "I can't crap" post.

Maybe this forum needs a captcha with vendor names and you have to choose the one must likely to call you "dear" or "dick" 🤣
Match this photo with the vendor most likely to tell you to eat shit🤣 But you'll give them your money anyway because saving $100 on a kit of t30 is worth the potential abuse

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yanaga
Back