WARNING: AVOID AMINOS RESEARCH AT ALL COSTS!!! DANGER!!!

I have a legit question. I am not sure if this should be a new topic, or if it’s appropriate to ask, delete or move if need be.
Why did Aminos Research get cease & desist order ( as well as others ) and some company’s did not? Some still sell Tirz all day every day, some closed up shop. Aminos appeared to have taken this all very seriously, liquidating their Tirz as quick & cheap as possible. Now, I’m seeing folks selling off what they purchased from him & reading that the Tirz wasn’t effective for some. Anyway, staying on topic. Why was AR so hell bent on washing his hands of Tirz, fearing big pharma, yet vendors all over still advertise & sell it? Again, I’m nosey. ( although I do have my own reasons for asking too )

I have a legit question. I am not sure if this should be a new topic, or if it’s appropriate to ask, delete or move if need be.
Why did Aminos Research get cease & desist order ( as well as others ) and some company’s did not? Some still sell Tirz all day every day, some closed up shop. Aminos appeared to have taken this all very seriously, liquidating their Tirz as quick & cheap as possible. Now, I’m seeing folks selling off what they purchased from him & reading that the Tirz wasn’t effective for some. Anyway, staying on topic. Why was AR so hell bent on washing his hands of Tirz, fearing big pharma, yet vendors all over still advertise & sell it? Again, I’m nosey. ( although I do have my own reasons for asking too )
Hmmmm🤔 it was a opportunity that they ran with $

Hmmmm🤔 it was a opportunity that they ran with $
I try to give benefit of doubt, you know? I wonder if anyone has had flash sale T tested? I ask because I’m seeing more & more folks saying they don’t feel effects or food noise is back. I’m far from an expert and was quite clueless about all of this pep stuff before seeing zippity on reddit, following him here, then peppys. ( August of 2023 )

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back