WARNING: AVOID AMINOS RESEARCH AT ALL COSTS!!! DANGER!!!

So, it said he was going to do a research trial on selected customers. And he's upfront about it being something newly invented. I bet he has more volunteers than he can handle, consenting adults yada yada. I think i'm OK with this.

I bet it's going to happen underground now to avoid all the pushback and outrage.
I mean, what's he aim to do with it though? Combining 2 patented drugs is going to get him sued into oblivion.

This is the exact kind of thing that brings all the wrong kind of attention to the grey market.

Initially, yes. There’s a newer post that BB and Peppys have completely separated.
Who made the post? The only post from GK says BB is stepping back from the forum, not anything about a complete separation. If it was posted in the vendor thing (I’m not on there, seems like a damn meat market that doesnt interest me) perhaps he is still funding the forum but not participating, and has separated entirely from the vendor portal? The language is all quite vague and discussion on the topic is forbidden.

I know, even as a baby peppr that everyone is on their own ultimately in terms of responsibility since we are toeing lines in our pursuit of finding alternatives to big pharma in the us. but what BB did is not toeing the line, he has thrown the fucking line in the ocean! and set a potentially community ruining precedent!! im scared frankly.

im glad we can have a freer discussion here compared to other platforms, because information on this should be available for folks who are new to this. they should know this is not the norm.
I agree with all of this. There will be some kind of repurcussions to this, whether that means the US federal government making it illegal to buy research chems or something else.

If there are rumors about AR conducting their own "trial" of new peptides, I want to let you know that I believe this is impossible for so many reasons. AR lacks the disciplines and professions (physicians, nurses, pharmacists, independent review team), logistics (data gatherers and enterers, data scientists and analysts, trackable distribution and administration, study facilitators , study monitors, systems for reporting advese events and safety), and the overall expertise to conduct any kind of human trial. Their version of a trial would be giving it to people who buy it and asking them how they are doing. This is not a trial or study. Anyone who does such a trial will certainly go to prison very quickly for any number of reasons even if nobody gets hurt and the drug does really well.

Last edited:
Been watching BB since EL hit him. Screenshot from today.
How about by not playing mad scientist and endangering others

If you’re talking about Peppys, BB and Peppys severed all ties including any posts on that site as BB’s action would jeopardize Peps future.

I could be wrong but I don’t recall seeing an apology from BB posted on AR’s FB. He did post an excuse though blaming others that is now gone.

So, it said he was going to do a research trial on selected customers. And he's upfront about it being something newly invented. I bet he has more volunteers than he can handle, consenting adults yada yada. I think i'm OK with this.

I bet it's going to happen underground now to avoid all the pushback and outrage

You're okay with being his guinea pig on a peptide he invited with no research or proper testing ?

The post is absolutely alarmist because the behavior of this vendor is alarming.

Every other peptide out there has been through some kind of legitimate R&D process at some point in the past, the vast majority of them having completed animal trials and many having completed some human trials. Regardless there is a lot of literature and knowledge publicly available for all of them to help people make informed decisions about what they're experimenting with.

Here we're dealing with a person with zero qualifications cooking up some mystery molecule with only his word about what it allegedly is and does (we learned in private discussions that his assertions about the efficacy, etc. were entirely THEORETICAL with zero actual proof to back up his claims never mind any kind of SAFETY concerns). Top that off with his Coca Cola-esque "secret recipe" and unlike every other peptide in the world for which there is publicly available and peer reviewed data he's expecting people to just take his word. Alarming.

Frankly, this guy is dangerous and it's only prudent to assume that any of his other products that haven't been proven pure and safe via independent testing (and not any testing he has commissioned or paid for) ARE NOT SAFE TO USE. Someone this mentally unstable could very easily have been altering products sent to customers for MONTHS to see how they reported back on the effects of what they thought was tirzepatide when they were in fact an unwilling test subject injecting this mystery chemical. Medical history has a long list of supposedly well-intentioned "scientists" and "physicians" injecting people with experimental drugs under the guise that they were safe vaccines, etc. that turned out killing, sickening, and crippling countless innocent people. That is what this narcissistic psychopath just tried doing to unwitting members of the peptide enthusiast community.

Has anyone seen buyer testing done on AR products, or even more specifically the wholesale tirz?
There is one in transit to Jano now. T30 & T15 includes sterility. May take some time for results to be public.

It is a trial. Grad students do studies all the time. None of these products are certified for human use. Don't lose site of that.
Uni trials, etc have guardrails, codes of ethics, boards, a bunch of stuff I don’t even know, too. They have oversight. They’re not allowed to just experiment on folks.

I agree with all of this. There will be some kind of repurcussions to this, whether that means the US federal government making it illegal to buy research chems or something else.

If there are rumors about AR conducting their own "trial" of new peptides, I want to let you know that I believe this is impossible for so many reasons. AR lacks the disciplines and professions (physicians, nurses, pharmacists, independent review team), logistics (data gatherers and enterprise, data scientists and analysts, trackable distribution and administration, study facilitators , study monitors, systems for reporting advese events and safety), and the overall expertise to conduct any kind of human trial. Their version of a trial would be giving it to people who buy it and asking them how they are doing. This is not a trial or study. Anyone who does such a trial will certainly go to prison very quickly for any number of reasons even if nobody gets hurt and the drug does really well.
In vitro ->animal testing ->written protocol->an IND approval (never going to happen)

I bet it's going to happen underground now to avoid all the pushback and outrage.
I think the peptide community could do better by not supporting these government-attention-grabbing moves.

It’s scary when you think about that tirz can slowly pass though the blood brain barrier and sema can’t . So you modify 2 side chains of tirz and add some of the sema sequence…….. wth could the outcome be???? Is my deep freeze actually have AR tirz or frankensteins crack ?
lol good to know my freezer is stocked with AR and Cantydes 😂🙌💉🐁

What a next level nutball. Trying to half ass diy your own Sema tirz hybrid tweaker blen

It’s scary when you think about that tirz can slowly pass though the blood brain barrier and sema can’t . So you modify 2 side chains of tirz and add some of the sema sequence…….. wth could the outcome be???? Is my deep freeze actually have AR tirz or frankensteins crack ?
Kinda no reason to sell Frankenstein though when they had a super abundance of Tirz. Really seems like way more work than just slinging stockpiled tirz. Especially when they know everyone is testing batches etc. doesn’t really make sense.

Kinda no reason to sell Frankenstein though when they had a super abundance of Tirz. Really seems like way more work than just slinging stockpiled tirz. Especially when they know everyone is testing batches etc. doesn’t really make sense.
I guess he thought he could circumvent the patent on tirz by altering the med. idk nuts to me ……

I immediately popped in over here to find out what’s truly happening. Peppy’s is doing damage control only. Thank you for being transparent Gonk. I had no doubt you would.
In their defense, Peppys is doing a lot more than just “damage control”. Let’s not get out over our skis with unnecessary criticisms. The admins and their entire team have worked incredibly hard to sort through what happened…work out genuine solutions…and get something major done about it. Which is exactly what has occurred. There have been the most serious consequences applied to AR and BB as a result. The end result is as good as could possibly have been expected considering the level of seriousness with regards to what occured.

Do you have a link to a research article or somewhere I can read more about that? I'm very interested. Thanks!
They linked a good one
This is a good one too especially the reference citation at the end

.https://www.touchendocrinology.com/diabetes/journal-articles/tirzepatide-a-novel-once-weekly-dual-gip-and-glp-1-receptor-agonist-for-the-treatment-of-type-2-diabetes

Do you have a link to a research article or somewhere I can read more about that? I'm very interested. Thanks!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back