WARNING: AVOID AMINOS RESEARCH AT ALL COSTS!!! DANGER!!!

I’d count having their slogan be “triple tested before every batch” or some such and then shipping a bunch of underdosed fire sale untested vials to qualify as poor judgement.
I haven't heard about this incident but I agree with you, this qualifies as poor judgement

Something doesn't make sense. He says it's not a combo/blend but then has a Jano report meaning he had to tell Jano what to test for. This also looks bad for Jano that he wouldn't detail exactly what he found in it and just made up a novel unscientific name to call it.
Isn't what he's describing just... Tirzepatide? He doesn't sell Tirzepatide. He's calling this "new" thing a GLP-1 and a GiP and naming it GLiPtide.

GLP-1 and GiP? That's Tirz. He's just trying to sneakyboo out of Eli Lilly's crosshairs, it seems.

Nothing, I'm new here. I just want to know what has been going on with this community and hopefully, learn to make good decision for myself.
Ok. Just felt like an interrogation. Only way I’d buy from a domestic vendor now is if I wanted one vial of something to try before committing to a kit from overseas.

Ok. Just felt like an interrogation. Only way I’d buy from a domestic vendor now is if I wanted one vial of something to try before committing to a kit from overseas.
I am having such a hard time with that. I need something soon... one vial is $100 and a kit is $150.. I am going to end up with a lifetime supply :ROFLMAO:

Isn't what he's describing just... Tirzepatide? He doesn't sell Tirzepatide. He's calling this "new" thing a GLP-1 and a GiP and naming it GLiPtide.

GLP-1 and GiP? That's Tirz. He's just trying to sneakyboo out of Eli Lilly's crosshairs, it seems.
My understanding is he altered the peptide itself like a mad scientist to get the best of Tirz and Sema without it technically being either. All of us lab rats should have been thrilled to be the first to receive this untested unapproved Frankenstein mystery jab. Despite that there probably would have been a line out the door.

Ooh ahh.... could've just tossed another letter in front the T like everyone else lol

Wouldn't it be fair to just ignore their new invention? I have seen many members express positive experience with their product/service
In a "perfect" world, maybe?

Unfortunately the peptide world is not perfect, and the owner has consistently demonstrated questionable judgment across many aspects of his business. As I mentioned in the original post the questions regarding on whom this new concoction has been tested still remain, and based on his erratic behavior it is not unreasonable to wonder if he shipped this "invention" to unsuspecting customers disguised as regular 'ol tirz to see what kind of reviews he'd get.

Folks are free to do what they want, I'm just going to say what I think and offer people the opportunity to decide for themselves with as much information at their disposal as possible.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cscrub
Back