WARNING: AVOID AMINOS RESEARCH AT ALL COSTS!!! DANGER!!!

Do you have a link to a research article or somewhere I can read more about that? I'm very interested. Thanks!

Another article about the multiple neuro protective effects glp/gip peptides……. Fancinates me the effects of these meds

So the nut job that runs AR just tried peddling a "new" peptide he claims to have invented. No papers published, no peer reviews, no rodent testing, no FDA filings, just "hey I invented this new GLP-1/GIP peptide and you should shoot yourself up with it!".

This kind of dangerous behavior is unacceptable in this hobby, and this kind of vendor CAN NOT BE TRUSTED to provide ANY PRODUCTS that haven't been unsafely manipulated, adulterated, or contaminated. With this kind of sick individual, you have to assume the worst!

As forum policy from this moment forward, referring or recommending AR is prohibited.

I strongly recommend anyone who has AR product in-hand or en route to immediately demand a refund and destroy the products, or at a bare minimum have it tested before use. There is no way of knowing if he has been shipping this concoction to unsuspecting customers, or if he's been tampering with other peptides he's been selling.

View attachment 1638
OMFG.. I just saw this! I ordered a sh*tload of Tirz from him in the selling out sale. I just started it yesterday. Do I trust it?

So did he basically they combined Sema and Tirz? Excuse me as I still consider myself a newbie to this side of the process. I have been on OZ for over 2 years now.

I still trust Janoshik, but this definitely brings up another point as to the importance of doing your due diligence - just because it has a COA does not mean it's a safe compound, and I fear that baby peppers (I say that like I'm not just a toddler pepper 🤣) may get a false sense of security just because they saw an accurate fill and high purity on a report.

Baby peppers annnnd cult members. Wouldn't be interesting to know what percentage of Brandon's FB followers would have absolutely purchased and researched his new concoction?

OMFG.. I just saw this! I ordered a sh*tload of Tirz from him in the selling out sale. I just started it yesterday. Do I trust it?

So did he basically they combined Sema and Tirz? Excuse me as I still consider myself a newbie to this side of the process. I have been on OZ for over 2 years now.
No, if it were a combo it would simply be labeled as such. He purports to have created a "new peptide" that supposedly has the best effects of both. He was basically trying to play mad scientist

Ohh man I just ordered sema from them Monday sigh
Please don't worry, Lankie. Their regular product line has always met or exceeded quality standards. (In fact, I think that their great reputation went straight to the owner's head, and fed the megalomania that allowed him to dream that he'd be applauded for introducing a brand new untested untried unresearched unproven GLP type drug to the market -- or rather, *his* market of unquestioning fans). But I believe you are perfectly safe using the sema you bought, like I know I will be perfectly safe using the tirz I bought from AR a couple of months ago. I just won't buy from them again, because there are too many trustworthy vendors out there who have not decided they are geniuses.

Thank you for using your platform to inform as others are simply deleting any posts associated to this. Hopefully the less informed ones will catch on and avoid this company.
I agree. Thank you. I do not check these sites daily so when I was on Peppy's yesterday it had all already transpired and all had been taken down.

Dear yello, I ordered that "same amount" (lol) of tirz in that same sale. I absolutely trust it, and I am not a newbie by any means. I will peacefully use it -- but when it is gone, I will never purchase from AR again, because the owner's recent actions in trying to market an *unknown* product to his followers crossed an ethical line. But again, the tried and true and known peptides that he has offered have proven time and time again to be high-quality and reliable -- so I believe you and I and the countless others who purchased during that sale are perfectly safe. 💜

But what is clear to me is its not a novel chemical. It's just mad scientist mixing of existing stuff - contrary to him saying otherwise - and then telling Jano what to test for. If I sent Jano a test for "Cleve's Triple 7" that was 7mg of Tirz Sema and Cagri I would expect an analytical report to show 7 mg of all three of those chemicals and not something that says it's "Cleve's Triple 7"
Every time I read this, I think about what a runaway success something called Cleve's Triple 7 would be. That is freaking great name! 😁

His products are standard to what is expected. I don't understand the constant rooting for him and even in his group.

"Omg Brandon, thank you for doing what a business is expected to do and taking my money and delivering my items* 🤦🏻‍♀️

The amount of posts praising him is weird.
I order from other company and they do just fine.
hi, Eclipse. Agreed! Like I said, I wasn't there to endorse him, in fact it was really hard to do so given recent events. But there are people out there who just purchased from him and are anxious, and I can't help but want to reassure them. Also agree with you, of course, that Brandon's company simply met the standard that should be expected. It is a standard that the USA vendors consistently reach.

But the USA vendors rarely, if ever, offered the occasional "wholesale-price" promotions that AR did. Which meant that one could purchase kits of USA-level quality-tested product at a China price. And those wholesale promotions were the only time I ever purchased from them. I always remained uncomfortable and kind of creeped out by the fawning on the Peppys site. And I certainly don't mean to "fawn" here 💜

Anyway,

Please, please do not worry about the product that is now in your hands! I am not here to "endorse" AR but I cannot bear the idea of you now being anxious about your purchase.

Although this latest "new peptide" development is very troubling and absolutely unacceptable, their known-peptide products have maintained an impeccable reputation for quality. Everything has always been tested, always meets purity and quantity standards. A great deal of third-party testing has confirmed their own Janoshik testing. It has NOT all been a ruse. This has been a very good vendor; I have a lot of their product from the "before times," and I won't hesitate to use any of it.

That being said, I will never purchase from them again, because I will not support this new venture that has crossed the line.
Thank you for this...

I'm sorry.. I know I am new but I am just going to say it. The way it was marketed it sounds like he got stuck with a sh*tload of tirz and combined it with Sema to get rid of it "legally". That was my gut when I saw all this and I am sticking by it because of what it is called and what the two different peps target.

I'm sorry.. I know I am new but I am just going to say it. The way it was marketed it sounds like he got stuck with a sh*tload of tirz and combined it with Sema to get rid of it "legally". That was my gut when I saw all this and I am sticking by it because of what it is called and what the two different peps target.
Why can't they just sale it as L lol Amopure did.
I remember I asked him in a post and he deleted my comment lol

Please don't worry, Lankie. Their regular product line has always met or exceeded quality standards. (In fact, I think that their great reputation went straight to the owner's head, and fed the megalomania that allowed him to dream that he'd be applauded for introducing a brand new untested untried unresearched unproven GLP type drug to the market -- or rather, *his* market of unquestioning fans). But I believe you are perfectly safe using the sema you bought, like I know I will be perfectly safe using the tirz I bought from AR a couple of months ago. I just won't buy from them again, because there are too many trustworthy vendors out there who have not decided they are geniuses.

Attachments

• IMG_8440.jpeg
    IMG_8440.jpeg
    706.7 KB · Views: 81
Why can't they just sale it as L lol Amopure did.
I remember I asked him in a post and he deleted my comment lol
Hi, Eclipse, I believe it was because Amino Research, a USA company, received a cease and desist letter re patent infringement that named an absolute drop dead date after which he was never to sell T again. That's why we customers got such a dramatic flash "clearance" sale.

Amopure, however, as an overseas seller, did not receive notice of any such action. But! They changed the T to an L when all this happened ... coincidence? (I think not.) And of course it's not going to "protect" them, but nevertheless (to me), it's a nice subtle acknowledgment of the landscape. And as one of our brilliant members here suggested, maybe the L stands for Lilly 😁

Last edited:
Hi, Eclipse, I believe it was because Amino Research, a USA company, received a cease and desist letter re patent infringement that named an absolute drop dead date after which he was never to sell T again. That's why we customers got such a dramatic flash "clearance" sale.

Amopure, however, as an overseas seller, did not receive notice of any such action. But! They changed the T to an L when all this happened ... coincidence? (I think not.) And of course it's not going to "protect" them, but nevertheless (to me), it's a nice subtle acknowledgment of the landscape. And as one of our brilliant members here suggested, maybe the L stands for Lilly 😁
I really appreciate Aminos Wholesale's Tirz sale, was able to stock up with 5 years worth of Janoshik's validated peptides. The hate here seems a bit manufactured and political.

I really appreciate Aminos Wholesale's Tirz sale, was able to stock up with 5 years worth of Janoshik's validated peptides. The hate here seems a bit manufactured and political.
We get that sale price on our own. The only reason he had had sale was to get rid of the Tz after the cease letter. He wasn't doing you any favors.
This post is focused on his Frankenstein peptide invention and warning others about it for safety reasons. Not sure how that's political unless you're one of those that throw themselves head first to test a product with no prior testing just because you think the creator is so great.

Plenty of people were ready to buy his invented concoction. I somehow was added to a FB messenger “customer service” group chat for his company. He had mentioned how the new product was coming and dozens of people were clamoring to be allowed to test it. The chat has of course been deleted.

Plenty of people were ready to buy his invented concoction. I somehow was added to a FB messenger “customer service” group chat for his company. He had mentioned how the new product was coming and dozens of people were clamoring to be allowed to test it. The chat has of course been deleted.
It's unbelievable

It's unbelievable
I’m on the same page as you, always have been. Convo got a bit heated/emotional last week, for good reason, but I had to pull away from it.

I want to thank you for speaking out on AR’s FB page as well as over on Peppys. Not everyone can do that; my emotions always get the best of me. Hopefully your comments caused some folks to pause, consider the consequences, and jump off that bandwagon.

My apologies to you if my initial comment was offensive, that was not my intent.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back