WARNING: AVOID AMINOS RESEARCH AT ALL COSTS!!! DANGER!!!

So the nut job that runs AR just tried peddling a "new" peptide he claims to have invented. No papers published, no peer reviews, no rodent testing, no FDA filings, just "hey I invented this new GLP-1/GIP peptide and you should shoot yourself up with it!".

This kind of dangerous behavior is unacceptable in this hobby, and this kind of vendor CAN NOT BE TRUSTED to provide ANY PRODUCTS that haven't been unsafely manipulated, adulterated, or contaminated. With this kind of sick individual, you have to assume the worst!

As forum policy from this moment forward, referring or recommending AR is prohibited.

I strongly recommend anyone who has AR product in-hand or en route to immediately demand a refund and destroy the products, or at a bare minimum have it tested before use. There is no way of knowing if he has been shipping this concoction to unsuspecting customers, or if he's been tampering with other peptides he's been selling.

View attachment 1638
I've been watching all this foolishness unfold!!!!! It's like a cult of people following him...tag after tag.... question after question. Like a bunch of elementary school kids🤣it's so funny watching. I purchased 1 kit of tirz! Not in a scare because I knew that wasn't the end of tirz. I see/saw greed in all of this. I witnessed with my own 2 eyes one lady said she spent thousands on sema under another complaint post and all has gone down the drain. It's a gamble people took during the wholesale shenanigans process but damn....at least execute with what WE THE PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR. After this several folk added how they wasn't noticing any good in their products. Afterwhile the post was taken down. I'll never worship a human being as these thirst buckets were. 🤣 So glad I do 100% observation! Now he switched up the FB page.... guess he's in hiding! I still have my kit hmmmmm

I've been watching all this foolishness unfold!!!!! It's like a cult of people following him...tag after tag.... question after question. Like a bunch of elementary school kids🤣it's so funny watching. I purchased 1 kit of tirz! Not in a scare because I knew that wasn't the end of tirz. I see/saw greed in all of this. I witnessed with my own 2 eyes one lady said she spent thousands on sema under another complaint post and all has gone down the drain. It's a gamble people took during the wholesale shenanigans process but damn....at least execute with what WE THE PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR. After this several folk added how they wasn't noticing any good in their products. Afterwhile the post was taken down. I'll never worship a human being as these thirst buckets were. 🤣 So glad I do 100% observation! Now he switched up the FB page.... guess he's in hiding! I still have my kit hmmmmm
Yup never put all your eggs in one basket. Wish I was a pharmacist I could order straight from the Chinese chem plants lol

I should have kept my mouth shut and not gotten kicked out of his group to watch the shit show unfold

Only the 50 were underfilled. I think they’re asking if anyone has done their own testing to confirm the Jano tests.
Yes, I apologize. I wasn’t clear. Another asked about independent testing and that others said it didn’t “ feel “ right and asked about going in on a test. Wanted to send it in without company name ( or use a dif name I can’t recall ) to a different lab to see what came back. I kind of blew it off as I had complete trust that everything was on the up & up.

Been watching BB since EL hit him. Screenshot from today.
1725581525279.jpeg

I should have kept my mouth shut and not gotten kicked out of his group to watch the shit show unfold
I am not very familiar with the site and have difficulties navigating it but from what I can tell his apology post got deleted (I don't see it anymore). Looks like major censoring is happening.

I am not very familiar with the site and have difficulties navigating it but from what I can tell his apology post got deleted (I don't see it anymore). Looks like major censoring is happening.
If you’re talking about Peppys, BB and Peppys severed all ties including any posts on that site as BB’s action would jeopardize Peps future.

I could be wrong but I don’t recall seeing an apology from BB posted on AR’s FB. He did post an excuse though blaming others that is now gone.

The post is absolutely alarmist because the behavior of this vendor is alarming.

Every other peptide out there has been through some kind of legitimate R&D process at some point in the past, the vast majority of them having completed animal trials and many having completed some human trials. Regardless there is a lot of literature and knowledge publicly available for all of them to help people make informed decisions about what they're experimenting with.

Here we're dealing with a person with zero qualifications cooking up some mystery molecule with only his word about what it allegedly is and does (we learned in private discussions that his assertions about the efficacy, etc. were entirely THEORETICAL with zero actual proof to back up his claims never mind any kind of SAFETY concerns). Top that off with his Coca Cola-esque "secret recipe" and unlike every other peptide in the world for which there is publicly available and peer reviewed data he's expecting people to just take his word. Alarming.

Frankly, this guy is dangerous and it's only prudent to assume that any of his other products that haven't been proven pure and safe via independent testing (and not any testing he has commissioned or paid for) ARE NOT SAFE TO USE. Someone this mentally unstable could very easily have been altering products sent to customers for MONTHS to see how they reported back on the effects of what they thought was tirzepatide when they were in fact an unwilling test subject injecting this mystery chemical. Medical history has a long list of supposedly well-intentioned "scientists" and "physicians" injecting people with experimental drugs under the guise that they were safe vaccines, etc. that turned out killing, sickening, and crippling countless innocent people. That is what this narcissistic psychopath just tried doing to unwitting members of the peptide enthusiast community.
If this guy has a brand new peptide not just a mix, that suggests manufacturing capability. In the US?

A month ago, I posted on this site after buying a lot from AR to ask if anyone else also felt that the 28mg vials were weaker compared to the 10mg vials. A few people agreed, but I have also noticed that comments about the effectiveness of the product or questions about his "new creation" are being deleted from his site.

If you’re talking about Peppys, BB and Peppys severed all ties including any posts on that site as BB’s action would jeopardize Peps future.

I could be wrong but I don’t recall seeing an apology from BB posted on AR’s FB. He did post an excuse though blaming others that is now gone.
The post about it says he stepped back from the forum, not that he severed all ties. I assume he is still funding it until they say otherwise.

I know, even as a baby peppr that everyone is on their own ultimately in terms of responsibility since we are toeing lines in our pursuit of finding alternatives to big pharma in the us. but what BB did is not toeing the line, he has thrown the fucking line in the ocean! and set a potentially community ruining precedent!! im scared frankly.

im glad we can have a freer discussion here compared to other platforms, because information on this should be available for folks who are new to this. they should know this is not the norm.

So, it said he was going to do a research trial on selected customers. And he's upfront about it being something newly invented. I bet he has more volunteers than he can handle, consenting adults yada yada. I think i'm OK with this.

I bet it's going to happen underground now to avoid all the pushback and outrage.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back