WARNING: AVOID AMINOS RESEARCH AT ALL COSTS!!! DANGER!!!

Understand what you are saying, but how many researchers (for example) on this site are using 5-amino-1MQ. Quite a few of the domestic peptide companies are selling this compound (Peptide Sciences and Xcel are a couplefor example). There has never been any human clinical trials. Just a mouse study to my knowlege.
well, good point, there are companies which design, produce and sell "research chemicals" which are "legal highs" without any clinical trial, but behind these are at least a real scientists
with this mysterious new glp-1 type who is behind? a vendor???

Last edited:
Regarding GLiPtide, we worked with a team of scientists and testing labs to design modifications in order for researchers to study the effects of various fatty acid side chains in lieu of the existing side chains utilized on existing GLP1 type sequences available. GLiPtide specifically was the C18 side chain of Sema on the main sequence of Tirz instead of the C20 side chain currently utilized. GLiPtide is two carbons smaller. This was tested and validated by the labs as it’s such a small change. We had plans to also develop and study a myriad of other side chain with main chain combos to better understand the effects of these fatty acids. While I believe that studies of these side chains would make for very enlightening and fruitful studies, my delivery of what we were doing was simply poor. In my excitement over this new product, I failed to thoroughly assess the implications of such an endeavor and my delivery of information was extremely misguided. For that I am deeply sorry to you all.
Brandons post on Peps
so it is now exactly on the same level as "legal highs" industry

not good, it will attract now even more unwanted attraction of regulatory bodies and medias

While I won't be trying this novel peptide anytime soon (folks - it truly is novel, not a blend), it seems the promises that came about from the initial announcement are based not on observations, but educated guesses based on the sequence of AAs and how it compares with the sequence of existing Incretin Mimetics like Sema and Tirz.

We have no idea how exactly this incretin mimetic binds to GLP-1/GIP or any other receptors.

Does it even bind? If it does, does it behave like we want it to? Does it behave more like a liraglutide or dulaglutide, or does it have a nice and long half life like semaglutide? All of these have similar edits on the AA sequence.

Furthermore, when it binds, is it aggressive? Does it have an affinity for any other receptors that could be problematic?

I feel like their language behind the announcement is irresponsible. I feel that anyone who's looking to try this on themselves right out the gate are being irresponsible to themselves.

WITH THAT SAID: This community, for YEARS has hid behind the "Nah these are totally research peptides for my uhhh, Pet Narwhal!" claiming "research" when we know what is really meant. We have seen people use peptides that failed out of trials, have iffy safety profiles, may or may not mess with your endocrine system. We've seen people use peptides as a gateway into DNP and serious PEDs.

I don't think this community can have it both ways. The title of this post is alarmist and unnecessary.

You're using peptides for research? Boom - here's the perfect candidate for research.

You're using peptides for "research?" - then maybe walk away from this one, but you can at least allow it to be discussed because it sure as shit ain't going anywhere.
The post is absolutely alarmist because the behavior of this vendor is alarming.

Every other peptide out there has been through some kind of legitimate R&D process at some point in the past, the vast majority of them having completed animal trials and many having completed some human trials. Regardless there is a lot of literature and knowledge publicly available for all of them to help people make informed decisions about what they're experimenting with.

Here we're dealing with a person with zero qualifications cooking up some mystery molecule with only his word about what it allegedly is and does (we learned in private discussions that his assertions about the efficacy, etc. were entirely THEORETICAL with zero actual proof to back up his claims never mind any kind of SAFETY concerns). Top that off with his Coca Cola-esque "secret recipe" and unlike every other peptide in the world for which there is publicly available and peer reviewed data he's expecting people to just take his word. Alarming.

Frankly, this guy is dangerous and it's only prudent to assume that any of his other products that haven't been proven pure and safe via independent testing (and not any testing he has commissioned or paid for) ARE NOT SAFE TO USE. Someone this mentally unstable could very easily have been altering products sent to customers for MONTHS to see how they reported back on the effects of what they thought was tirzepatide when they were in fact an unwilling test subject injecting this mystery chemical. Medical history has a long list of supposedly well-intentioned "scientists" and "physicians" injecting people with experimental drugs under the guise that they were safe vaccines, etc. that turned out killing, sickening, and crippling countless innocent people. That is what this narcissistic psychopath just tried doing to unwitting members of the peptide enthusiast community.

The post is absolutely alarmist because the behavior of this vendor is alarming.

Every other peptide out there has been through some kind of legitimate R&D process at some point in the past, the vast majority of them having completed animal trials and many having completed some human trials. Regardless there is a lot of literature and knowledge publicly available for all of them to help people make informed decisions about what they're experimenting with.

Here we're dealing with a person with zero qualifications cooking up some mystery molecule with only his word about what it allegedly is and does (we learned in private discussions that his assertions about the efficacy, etc. were entirely THEORETICAL with zero actual proof to back up his claims never mind any kind of SAFETY concerns). Top that off with his Coca Cola-esque "secret recipe" and unlike every other peptide in the world for which there is publicly available and peer reviewed data he's expecting people to just take his word. Alarming.

Frankly, this guy is dangerous and it's only prudent to assume that any of his other products that haven't been proven pure and safe via independent testing (and not any testing he has commissioned or paid for) ARE NOT SAFE TO USE. Someone this mentally unstable could very easily have been altering products sent to customers for MONTHS to see how they reported back on the effects of what they thought was tirzepatide when they were in fact an unwilling test subject injecting this mystery chemical. Medical history has a long list of supposedly well-intentioned "scientists" and "physicians" injecting people with experimental drugs under the guise that they were safe vaccines, etc. that turned out killing, sickening, and crippling countless innocent people. That is what this narcissistic psychopath just tried doing to unwitting members of the peptide enthusiast community.
Are you in the COHR? Curious by your comment “we learned in private discussions…”

I have only ever purchased from him through the wholesale site and trust those products and will research them. But as for future purchases I probably won’t just because domestic is too expensive. I’m not suspicious of his inventory but just don’t like to overpay.

So the nut job that runs AR just tried peddling a "new" peptide he claims to have invented. No papers published, no peer reviews, no rodent testing, no FDA filings, just "hey I invented this new GLP-1/GIP peptide and you should shoot yourself up with it!".

This kind of dangerous behavior is unacceptable in this hobby, and this kind of vendor CAN NOT BE TRUSTED to provide ANY PRODUCTS that haven't been unsafely manipulated, adulterated, or contaminated. With this kind of sick individual, you have to assume the worst!

As forum policy from this moment forward, referring or recommending AR is prohibited.

I strongly recommend anyone who has AR product in-hand or en route to immediately demand a refund and destroy the products, or at a bare minimum have it tested before use. There is no way of knowing if he has been shipping this concoction to unsuspecting customers, or if he's been tampering with other peptides he's been selling.

View attachment 1638
Love that you are always saving the receipts and watching our backs. This is mind boggling.

I'd think this were an April fools joke if it wasn't coming up in September.

This is troubling considering so many thought of this vendor as reliable for so long. It makes me wonder what else in the peptide world isn't what it seems.
That’s why we test. I am sooo thankful I found this forum and Peppy’s very early in my research.

I have always kept my mouth shut about Aminos Research because it seemed that so many really liked their product and service.
They screwed me over for over $1K before their hiatus. Two orders were placed, one they had “lost” my order. I complained about not receiving, they then send me a tracking number and I was sent a box with bubble plastic and trash. And a note on shipping invoice “reship for dumbass”..
Did you get what was missing or just junk in the mail?

Please, please do not worry about the product that is now in your hands! I am not here to "endorse" AR but I cannot bear the idea of you now being anxious about your purchase.

Although this latest "new peptide" development is very troubling and absolutely unacceptable, their known-peptide products have maintained an impeccable reputation for quality. Everything has always been tested, always meets purity and quantity standards. A great deal of third-party testing has confirmed their own Janoshik testing. It has NOT all been a ruse. This has been a very good vendor; I have a lot of their product from the "before times," and I won't hesitate to use any of it.

That being said, I will never purchase from them again, because I will not support this new venture that has crossed the line.
Anyone who would pull a stunt like that would lose my trust immediately regardless of past performance.

While I agree, I think it needs to be discussed. Someone who would do this is either uneducated or sociopathic. I once made a joke about a crazy vendor being like a Batman villain. Well here we are again, just a different kind of villain. It's worth getting at least sort of worked up about.
As a novice, I value this discussion and don’t feel like anyone is overreacting. Not sure who needs to calm down.

When you put it like this..😬 Never thought about it like this. Point made.

I was a reasearch RN for years, so let me explain. This is different in that drugs going even to phase 1 testing get tested in vitro and on animals, then phase 1 is EXTREMELY small and well monitored with labs and physician oversight. Then phase 2 is just a little bigger, enough to see if a larger population can see anything like the results you expect. Physician oversight, lab tests, imaging, lots of data gathering, and statistical analysis are what make all of the examples you gave VERY different from selling the peptide equivalent of a little kid mixing together shampoos to create their own brand.

Even the Cold War studies on epithalon are much more advanced than this. What AR did is the equivalent of companies in the early 1900s making radioactive products that were supposed to cure all kinds of ailments based on science that someone made up without any kind of training or scientific analysis. We're better than that.
Appreciate you explaining this.

Regarding GLiPtide, we worked with a team of scientists and testing labs to design modifications in order for researchers to study the effects of various fatty acid side chains in lieu of the existing side chains utilized on existing GLP1 type sequences available. GLiPtide specifically was the C18 side chain of Sema on the main sequence of Tirz instead of the C20 side chain currently utilized. GLiPtide is two carbons smaller. This was tested and validated by the labs as it’s such a small change. We had plans to also develop and study a myriad of other side chain with main chain combos to better understand the effects of these fatty acids. While I believe that studies of these side chains would make for very enlightening and fruitful studies, my delivery of what we were doing was simply poor. In my excitement over this new product, I failed to thoroughly assess the implications of such an endeavor and my delivery of information was extremely misguided. For that I am deeply sorry to you all.
Brandons post on

Frankly, this guy is dangerous and it's only prudent to assume that any of his other products that haven't been proven pure and safe via independent testing (and not any testing he has commissioned or paid for) ARE NOT SAFE TO USE. Someone this mentally unstable could very easily have been altering products sent to customers for MONTHS to see how they reported back on the effects of what they thought was tirzepatide when they were in fact an unwilling test subject injecting this mystery chemical. Medical history has a long list of supposedly well-intentioned "scientists" and "physicians" injecting people with experimental drugs under the guise that they were safe vaccines, etc. that turned out killing, sickening, and crippling countless innocent people. That is what this narcissistic psychopath just tried doing to unwitting members of the

Imagine a new disease they can’t figure out the source caused by a Frankenstein peptide….. we had eosinophilia myalgia syndrome years ago probably from tainted tryptophan (debating that still) from a Japanese company taking shortcuts……..

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back