WARNING: AVOID AMINOS RESEARCH AT ALL COSTS!!! DANGER!!!

It would be tough to find anything on Lilly partnering with China to do this, if it even happened at all, but Uyghurs in China have been imprisoned, experimented on, violated horribly, been forced to give their hair for sale, and much more - China has a modern history of some messed up stuff that a lot of people seem to be willing to turn a blind eye to .
It would be tough to find anything on Lilly partnering with China to do this, if it even happened at all, but Uyghurs in China have been imprisoned, experimented on, violated horribly, been forced to give their hair for sale, and much more - China has a modern history of some messed up stuff that a lot of people seem to be willing to turn a blind eye to .
US pharmaceutical companies are heavily invested in China. They are going to have a degree of separation from the research subjects. They can always claim ignorance. But of course it is probably true they don’t care enough to know…. Only care about outcomes.

Lmao they probably halted the project indef because Eli Lilly or Novo Nordisk already hold a patent for "Gliptide" and put the smackdown on it already. Pharm companies spam patents on similar chemicals
I believe they hold patent that specific chain and also SIMILAR chains to it ..from what I remember reading in the patent

Wow, just catching up here. This is complete insanity and is just one of the examples of narcissistic and cult-like behavior in this little hobby. At some point, people are going to start getting very hurt or worse.

Regarding what this guy funds / participates in, does he have access to discords as well, or is his involvement "confined" to peppys and FB?

Yeah this is super sketch. Peppys has shut down all conversation about it because Brandon funds the site. View attachment 1650
Which I hate, because I love peppys. And now it’s like double edged sword vibes if we need to discuss how AR’s post and claims made us feel vs oh shit am I going to be deleted if I state how I feel. But the point of peps is for us to discuss our personal experience!

I have always kept my mouth shut about Aminos Research because it seemed that so many really liked their product and service.
They screwed me over for over $1K before their hiatus. Two orders were placed, one they had “lost” my order. I complained about not receiving, they then send me a tracking number and I was sent a box with bubble plastic and trash. And a note on shipping invoice “reship for dumbass”..

it sounds a bit insane to me, something like CanTydes style
Ohhhhhhhhh for sure! AA has definitely entered Cantides territory, and one-upped them by redefining unhinged.
I’ve only seen this style of shenanigans to skirt the law when it comes to recreational drug use, and creating undetectable analogues of restricted drugs that are technically legal because the chemical compounds are not legislated against or regulated. This is effectively AA styling themselves as a pharmaceutical manufacturer, who have crowdsourced the clinical trials to ‘researchers’, and will tweak their chains based of anecdotal evidence. It’ll potentially also starts a rush between other peptide sellers to do the same seeking larger gains while selling on the idea it’s for the betterment of the community and freedom from corporate interests.
With talks of reporters sniffing around looking for stories, and big pharma complaining of playing whack-a-mole. Government and their regulators will most certainly be looking much closer at this whole community/scene than they may have planned or intended to.
This is an epochal moment for this space, and not a good one.
Today, I’ve witnessed Icarus fly to close to the sun 🤦‍♂️

So the nut job that runs AR just tried peddling a "new" peptide he claims to have invented. No papers published, no peer reviews, no rodent testing, no FDA filings, just "hey I invented this new GLP-1/GIP peptide and you should shoot yourself up with it!".

This kind of dangerous behavior is unacceptable in this hobby, and this kind of vendor CAN NOT BE TRUSTED to provide ANY PRODUCTS that haven't been unsafely manipulated, adulterated, or contaminated. With this kind of sick individual, you have to assume the worst!

As forum policy from this moment forward, referring or recommending AR is prohibited.

I strongly recommend anyone who has AR product in-hand or en route to immediately demand a refund and destroy the products, or at a bare minimum have it tested before use. There is no way of knowing if he has been shipping this concoction to unsuspecting customers, or if he's been tampering with other peptides he's been selling.

View attachment 1638

Wonder if it was a tirz- sema mix or a tirz with a modified amino acid sequence…

Suggest we refrain from labeling people. Many of those people don’t know what they don’t know. They may find their way to this forum and it will be our responsibility to guide them.
Did you try to guide them ?
Maybe you haven't read all that goes on in there. Many were kicked out including myself for trying to tell the them.
It doesn't take long to read through that group to realize that some people just don't want to be guided.
It goes back to saying that unfortunately some people really shouldn't be meddling with things in the community.
Anything said or done gainst Brandon in there you better know how to handle it. For that they don't need to be guided.
I stand by what I say.

Last edited:
Which I hate, because I love peppys. And now it’s like double edged sword vibes if we need to discuss how AR’s post and claims made us feel vs oh shit am I going to be deleted if I state how I feel. But the point of peps is for us to discuss our personal experience!
Idk he’s getting dragged pretty hard in his mea culpa post over on peppys… I’d say the criticism of his actions is pretty harsh! (And deservedly so)

Regarding GLiPtide, we worked with a team of scientists and testing labs to design modifications in order for researchers to study the effects of various fatty acid side chains in lieu of the existing side chains utilized on existing GLP1 type sequences available. GLiPtide specifically was the C18 side chain of Sema on the main sequence of Tirz instead of the C20 side chain currently utilized. GLiPtide is two carbons smaller. This was tested and validated by the labs as it’s such a small change. We had plans to also develop and study a myriad of other side chain with main chain combos to better understand the effects of these fatty acids. While I believe that studies of these side chains would make for very enlightening and fruitful studies, my delivery of what we were doing was simply poor. In my excitement over this new product, I failed to thoroughly assess the implications of such an endeavor and my delivery of information was extremely misguided. For that I am deeply sorry to you all.
Brandons post on Peps
Wonder if it was a tirz- sema mix or a tirz with a modified amino acid sequence…

Yea
Regarding GLiPtide, we worked with a team of scientists and testing labs to design modifications in order for researchers to study the effects of various fatty acid side chains in lieu of the existing side chains utilized on existing GLP1 type sequences available. GLiPtide specifically was the C18 side chain of Sema on the main sequence of Tirz instead of the C20 side chain currently utilized. GLiPtide is two carbons smaller. This was tested and validated by the labs as it’s such a small change. We had plans to also develop and study a myriad of other side chain with main chain combos to better understand the effects of these fatty acids. While I believe that studies of these side chains would make for very enlightening and fruitful studies, my delivery of what we were doing was simply poor. In my excitement over this new product, I failed to thoroughly assess the implications of such an endeavor and my delivery of information was extremely misguided. For that I am deeply sorry to you all.
Brandons post on Peps
Yeah just saw it….crazy.

I have always kept my mouth shut about Aminos Research because it seemed that so many really liked their product and service.
They screwed me over for over $1K before their hiatus. Two orders were placed, one they had “lost” my order. I complained about not receiving, they then send me a tracking number and I was sent a box with bubble plastic and trash. And a note on shipping invoice “reship for dumbass”..
This is…. Absolutely nuts.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back