WARNING: AVOID AMINOS RESEARCH AT ALL COSTS!!! DANGER!!!

Imagine a new disease they can’t figure out the source caused by a Frankenstein peptide….. we had eosinophilia myalgia syndrome years ago probably from tainted tryptophan (debating that still) from a Japanese company taking shortcuts……..
Wow i had never read about EMS and it's terrifying even if still debated on the exact cause, the options are equally scary and relevant to the current research world.

My best friends mom had EMS. All from an amino acid supplement.. docs were writing scripts for it. Tryptophan was banned for many years in the US due to it. The Japanese manufacturer had something like 60-70 contaminants in their product….. crazy

Has anyone seen buyer testing done on AR products, or even more specifically the wholesale tirz?
No I havent seen any. After the craziness I might send one from my tirz bulk buy. Idk he is the only vendor I trusted. Looking for a new source to purchase. Found a FDA China manufacturer but getting the run around. I have checked 3 companies so far …..

I agree that if it's a blend it shouldn't be presented as a single compound, but at the moment between BB Amino's claims and jano's statement/report I don't see why you're assuming it's a blend. All the limited evidence we're working from points to it being a single compound. I'm getting the sense you're trying to gin up a scandal at the edges where there isn't one while ignoring the giant scandal that is in fact present.

Anyone who would pull a stunt like that would lose my trust immediately regardless of past performance.
yes, agreed! trust is gone forever now.

I always miss the QR code part 😳

But yeah, looks like my question and yours were answered later on, Janoshik was provided with a reference by AR, and tested it against said reference. As much as Janoshik is a highly, highly valued part of this greater overall community, he is exactly one single part of it: Does provided sample contain what the test request is looking to see if it contains?

FWIW part of me also figures that if such a substance could be created, and had anything close to what is claimed for effectiveness...Big Pharma would (rightfully so arguably) have been all over it. If semi-random vendor can have a lab create this, so could any of Big Pharma. Only obstacle I can think of there would be if it infringes on the patents for S or T, that would stop them from it.

As a devil's advocate response, I'd like some sort of Phase 1 testing on a compound at absolute bare minimum, and in particular having that testing rather than being charged for the "privilege" of being the Phase 1 tester myself, which is basically what this is.

What even would a researcher dose this as? If it is a molecule that is part S and part T, well, on a milligram basis those doses are very different. 2.5mg is the T starting dose. 2.5mg is the current S long-term dose. Should someone administer 0.25mg? 2.5mg? In between? More? Less?

At least after a Phase 2 trial, a researcher would have a halfway decent idea of what dosage and schedule for administration may or may not cause whatever set of desired effects and unwanted side effects one is comfortable with.
This!!! Every word of this!

No I havent seen any. After the craziness I might send one from my tirz bulk buy. Idk he is the only vendor I trusted. Looking for a new source to purchase. Found a FDA China manufacturer but getting the run around. I have checked 3 companies so far …..
You are not alone. I feel like he was the only honest vendor as well and now??🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m super curious to know if any of his super sale products have been tested. I’ve had a handful of people offer to go in on a test but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. TBH I didn’t take “ this tirz is not working well “ all that seriously until recently. Starting to wonder.😬

You are not alone. I feel like he was the only honest vendor as well and now??🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m super curious to know if any of his super sale products have been tested. I’ve had a handful of people offer to go in on a test but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. TBH I didn’t take “ this tirz is not working well “ all that seriously until recently. Starting to wonder.😬
Yes I agree. Its like Santa Claus crapped in one of my stockings: Xmas isn’t the same anymore lol

I think I read that they were underfilled

What exactly made this guy trustworthy to begin with? We all knew he was making an insane profit off his resale price, his FB group was already fairly unhinged and not shy about talking about human research, he had rabid followers posting all over other forums (still does), and the whole "fire sale then we're closing down for weeks" seemed like a huge red flag. Not to mention they decided to start lyophilizing some of their own products in who knows what conditions. There are plenty of other solid US vendors, but at this point I have greater "trust" (in quotes b/c, trust no one in this line of research) some of the CN vendors that have a long track record of meeting testing standards, slimmer margins (still large I'm sure), and care about the reputation risk if they F something up with US buyers.

What exactly made this guy trustworthy to begin with? We all knew he was making an insane profit off his resale price, his FB group was already fairly unhinged and not shy about talking about human research, he had rabid followers posting all over other forums (still does), and the whole "fire sale then we're closing down for weeks" seemed like a huge red flag. Not to mention they decided to start lyophilizing some of their own products in who knows what conditions. There are plenty of other solid US vendors, but at this point I have greater "trust" (in quotes b/c, trust no one in this line of research) some of the CN vendors that have a long track record of meeting testing standards, slimmer margins (still large I'm sure), and care about the reputation risk if they F something up with US buyers.
Trust but verify as Reagan said lol…. Probably false trust because he pushed the double testing. I haven’t used the 30 mg tirz I bought yet. Stuck in a -20 c deep freeze. Only using the 3 other companies I tested for now. So far none have grown any bacteria or fungi on the plates I have diy cultured

Just a random thought...do you all ever think we may have missed our calling?
Revo up there playing with Petri dishes...im.over here ph testing as I read..
Who knows what Dio is doing...it's probably good we don't know..lol

Also, I could never figure out how BB could have such accurate mg on each product. As a chemist that used to work in big pharma, you take samples from instrumentation (HPLC for example) in triplicates and average the number as your result.Had we tested the products at another third party testing lab, we would have shed light on more going on there.

Just a random thought...do you all ever think we may have missed our calling?
Revo up there playing with Petri dishes...im.over here ph testing as I read..
Who knows what Dio is doing...it's probably good we don't know..lol
I took micro 20 years ago….. now an NP chatting with College researchers on how they test peptides …. Yes I would love to be in a lab researching this stuff lol

I took micro 20 years ago….. now an NP chatting with College researchers on how they test peptides …. Yes I would love to be in a lab researching this stuff lol
Yeah not my thing..I will leave ya to it
I will be over here making sure your electricity is on for your lab..hahahaha
* Design Electrical Substations *

Yeah not my thing..I will leave ya to it
I will be over here making sure your electricity is on for your lab..hahahaha
* Design Electrical Substations *
That’s a cool job. I am a jack of all trades at home. ADHD mind has to stay busy……

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back