WARNING: AVOID AMINOS RESEARCH AT ALL COSTS!!! DANGER!!!

I’d count having their slogan be “triple tested before every batch” or some such and then shipping a bunch of underdosed fire sale untested vials to qualify as poor judgement.
I haven't heard about this incident but I agree with you, this qualifies as poor judgement

Something doesn't make sense. He says it's not a combo/blend but then has a Jano report meaning he had to tell Jano what to test for. This also looks bad for Jano that he wouldn't detail exactly what he found in it and just made up a novel unscientific name to call it.
Isn't what he's describing just... Tirzepatide? He doesn't sell Tirzepatide. He's calling this "new" thing a GLP-1 and a GiP and naming it GLiPtide.

GLP-1 and GiP? That's Tirz. He's just trying to sneakyboo out of Eli Lilly's crosshairs, it seems.

Nothing, I'm new here. I just want to know what has been going on with this community and hopefully, learn to make good decision for myself.
Ok. Just felt like an interrogation. Only way I’d buy from a domestic vendor now is if I wanted one vial of something to try before committing to a kit from overseas.

Back