WARNING: AVOID AMINOS RESEARCH AT ALL COSTS!!! DANGER!!!

Hi, yello! Not sure why your T is not working for you but want to offer you some information.

There were a number of batches (four, I think) of the 15mg sold in that fire sale. The only one KNOWN to be underfilled is batch FTIR-0004. The disappointing test result of a little over 10 mg was reported on Peppys this weekend.

That is the batch I ended up receiving. I purchased two kits, and my heart dropped when I saw the test results. I haven't used it yet.

I wrote a letter on Sunday to AR about the situation. I knew they were already aware and investigating what could've happened.

Early this morning I received a letter from them with a tracking number. They are sending me enough Tirz to compensate for the underfill.

If you have batch number FTIR-0004, just contact them. Others are now beginning to receive a tracking number for a compensatory shipment.

HERE IS THEIR LETTER:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Aminos Research!

We received excellent results on batch FTIR-0004 before we launched the product. We are currently investigating the cause of the underfilled vials with the 15mg batch. In total you were short 40.3mg per kit that was purchased of Tirzepatide and we will be sending you additional vials today. We will be sending you 4 vials per kit from our FTIR-0001 batch which is Tirzepatide 12.06mg. You purchased 2 kits during the sale so you will receive 8 vials total, and your tracking number is 940551110550128563759X. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
Kind Regards,

Aminos Research Care Team

We appreciate your business!
Thank you for this. I will send an email now. I purchased on the super blowout sale with a link from Peppys for $186 per kit...

I will check for you as soon as I can, Sassy, but it's going to be a little while; having a lot of hurricane-related tech issues (and a few emotional ones as well 😩🙃)
Oh no! Are you safe, Garbo? This was one of the most insane hurricanes I have ever seen. My husband was out of town so it was just me and my 15 year old. The eye was supposed to come right over my town at 3-6 am. I stayed up until 7. We got so lucky... it shifted west.

I hope everyone is safe. That was scary as hell.

Oh no! Are you safe, Garbo? This was one of the most insane hurricanes I have ever seen. My husband was out of town so it was just me and my 15 year old. The eye was supposed to come right over my town at 3-6 am. I stayed up until 7. We got so lucky... it shifted west.

I hope everyone is safe. That was scary as hell.
Isn't it awful when we escape harms away but know that it's headed toward other human beings ?!?

I am safe from everything but my own spoiled self who is stillllll shocked (after 3-1/2 days!) to find herself with no power, no Internet, spotty cellular, trees down everywhere (sob), power lines across roads ... and something all GLP users will appreciate… no refrigeration for "my special foods" nor for ... those cute little vials we all know and love. 🙃

Okay — that was my daily cellular allotment annnnd my daily whining allotment. I am absolutely safe and sound and the truth is, I don't have a problem in the world except me 💜

Isn't it awful when we escape harms away but know that it's headed toward other human beings ?!?
I totally feel you on this. I am in Atlanta and we originally though it was gonna rip right through us before is changed gears and started moving east. I was only without power for about 18 hours (I am on the East side so I caught some of the heavy winds). Atlanta was mostly unscathed aside from some fallen trees. I feel grateful but guilty almost as well. Fate decided to make up for it I guess and gave us a plume of smoke and chlorine gas from the BioLab fire that made its way to multiple counties 😬 It feels very dystopian in the Southeast these last few days.

Thank you for this. I will send an email now. I purchased on the super blowout sale with a link from Peppys for $186 per kit...

Hi, yello! Not sure why your T is not working for you but want to offer you some information.

There were a number of batches (four, I think) of the 15mg sold in that fire sale. The only one KNOWN to be underfilled is batch FTIR-0004. The disappointing test result of a little over 10 mg was reported on Peppys this weekend.

That is the batch I ended up receiving. I purchased two kits, and my heart dropped when I saw the test results. I haven't used it yet.

I wrote a letter on Sunday to AR about the situation. I knew they were already aware and investigating what could've happened.

Early this morning I received a letter from them with a tracking number. They are sending me enough Tirz to compensate for the underfill.

If you have batch number FTIR-0004, just contact them. Others are now beginning to receive a tracking number for a compensatory shipment.

HERE IS THEIR LETTER:

Hello,

We received excellent results on batch FTIR-0004 before we launched the product. We are currently investigating the cause of the underfilled vials with the 15mg batch. In total you were short 40.3mg per kit that was purchased of Tirzepatide and we will be sending you additional vials today. We will be sending you 4 vials per kit from our FTIR-0001 batch which is Tirzepatide 12.06mg. You purchased 2 kits during the sale so you will receive 8 vials total, and your tracking number is 940551110550128563759X. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
Kind Regards,

I too have that same batch number. I emailed them and have heard nothing yet, maybe they were hit by the "storm" too. Hope you are back up soon.❤️

I too have that same batch number. I emailed them and have heard nothing yet, maybe they were hit by the "storm" too. Hope you are back up soon.❤️
I did receive a reply.

Hello,

We received excellent results on batch FTIR-0004 before we launched the product. We are currently investigating the cause of the underfilled vials with the 15mg batch. In total you were short 40.3mg per kit that was purchased of Tirzepatide and we will be sending you additional vials today. We will be sending you 4 vials per kit from our FTIR-0001 batch which is Tirzepatide 12.06mg. Your purchased 1 kit so you will receive 4 vials total, and your tracking number is 9405511105501278251006. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
Kind Regards,

HERE IS THEIR LETTER:

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Same letter I received yesterday. I am glad he is making good on it... no matter what we paid.

I totally feel you on this. I am in Atlanta and we originally though it was gonna rip right through us before is changed gears and started moving east. I was only without power for about 18 hours (I am on the East side so I caught some of the heavy winds). Atlanta was mostly unscathed aside from some fallen trees. I feel grateful but guilty almost as well. Fate decided to make up for it I guess and gave us a plume of smoke and chlorine gas from the BioLab fire that made its way to multiple counties 😬 It feels very dystopian in the Southeast these last few days.
I am near you. Same state. Gwinnett. We never even lost power, thankfully. I have a whole house generator that runs on gas so we would have been okay if we did. The devastation is absolutely heartbreaking.. I cannot get off IG. People from Augusta are driving up 2 hours to here to get supplies. It is just awful.

Biolab can just suck it. I am seeing that this is not the first time. The day after, after we were told that it was done... after other towns around me had black char crap falling from the sky, I took my son to school between 7 and 8:10 am. I looked out the window at 8:45 and could see NOTHING but haze. I opened my back door and it hit me like a ton of bricks. My eyes, throat and chest were burning for hours. It stayed around for a few hours until the wind shifted...

I agree. It does feel very dystopian.

I am safe from everything but my own spoiled self who is stillllll shocked (after 3-1/2 days!) to find herself with no power, no Internet, spotty cellular, trees down everywhere (sob), power lines across roads ... and something all GLP users will appreciate… no refrigeration for "my special foods" nor for ... those cute little vials we all know and love. 🙃

Okay — that was my daily cellular allotment annnnd my daily whining allotment. I am absolutely safe and sound and the truth is, I don't have a problem in the world except me 💜
So glad to hear you are okay. We are all very lucky...

HERE IS THEIR LETTER:

Hello,

Kind Regards,

So I should reconstitute the remaining vials as if they are 10mg at this point?

Thank you so much for the help.

Biolab can just suck it. I am seeing that this is not the first time.
Multiple times and I also heard they had a facility in TX (or some other state) that also caught fire right before the pandemic. They should be shut down. This whole thing is being handled atrociously. They tried to send the workers back to work and they had to shut down again after an hour. The press conference with Rockdale County was a joke.

Multiple times and I also heard they had a facility in TX (or some other state) that also caught fire right before the pandemic. They should be shut down. This whole thing is being handled atrociously. They tried to send the workers back to work and they had to shut down again after an hour. The press conference with Rockdale County was a joke.
Did you hear? We might be getting hit with it again in the morning. WTF.

Is the unique key cut off because of the screenshot, or was it not included? If cut off because of the screenshot, I would be curious to see it. Based on what I've read, I doubt Janoshik has a reference for a completely new peptide that has no prior public knowledge.

That said, I'm presuming honestly that it wasn't included, based on the positioning of the report and the bottom buttons. So, this report is almost certainly a fake test report. Per Janoshik on Meso, there are a large number of faked reports floating around.

For anyone else looking and seeing this message: If you are sent a Janoshik "test report" from a vendor, but the bottom of the page with the verification key is cut off, PRESUME THE TEST REPORT IS FAKE AND INVALID. Every single legitimate Janoshik test has both a unique task number at the top, and a unique key for verification at the bottom. With just these two pieces of information, you can go directly to Janoshik's website and verify the report.

If both are not present, then you cannot verify the report, and either the vendor must provide this key, or you must (in the strongest opinion and terms I can possibly express) presume the report is fake, invalid, meaningless, and worthless. Do not ever, EVER order from ANY VENDOR who does this, no matter their reasoning, or how nice they come across as, or how quickly they respond. No testing is bad enough. Faking testing? Pathetic, disgraceful, and nobody should be ordering from any vendor who does this.
I just started my journey with peptides, but have been testing many other substances at certified labs for about ten years now. The more reputable companies will let you call there and verify a test is genuine. They will even go over the numbers with you/send you an email of the test itself. Even in the Kratom Industry, we have a TON of bad actors who like to take valid test results that someone else paid for and alter them to use for themselves. And sometimes they will alter results to make product look stronger or more pure than it actually is.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back