WARNING: AVOID AMINOS RESEARCH AT ALL COSTS!!! DANGER!!!

My understanding is he altered the peptide itself like a mad scientist to get the best of Tirz and Sema without it technically being either. All of us lab rats should have been thrilled to be the first to receive this untested unapproved Frankenstein mystery jab. Despite that there probably would have been a line out the door.

Yeah something like taking tirzepatide and altering couple side chains with semaglutide scary

In a "perfect" world, maybe?

Unfortunately the peptide world is not perfect, and the owner has consistently demonstrated questionable judgment across many aspects of his business. As I mentioned in the original post the questions regarding on whom this new concoction has been tested still remain, and based on his erratic behavior it is not unreasonable to wonder if he shipped this "invention" to unsuspecting customers disguised as regular 'ol tirz to see what kind of reviews he'd get.

Folks are free to do what they want, I'm just going to say what I think and offer people the opportunity to decide for themselves with as much information at their disposal as possible.
It’s much appreciated! I’m here with the October wave of new users and this is the kind of info I need.

My husband just knows he is eating half of my lunch or dinner. It is not even a discussion anymore...
1729730245572.png

Ok. Just felt like an interrogation. Only way I’d buy from a domestic vendor now is if I wanted one vial of something to try before committing to a kit from overseas.
I apologize if it came across that way. Have you purchased peptides from Nexaph before? I’ve only been here for a week, but it seems like discussion about that vendor is a "hot" topic, lol.

I apologize if it came across that way. Have you purchased peptides from Nexaph before? I’ve only been here for a week, but it seems like discussion about that vendor is a "hot" topic, lol.
No worries. No I haven’t ordered from Nexaph or Amo, the two spoken of mostly. I have ordered from both QSC and GYC and happy with both,

In a "perfect" world, maybe?

Unfortunately the peptide world is not perfect, and the owner has consistently demonstrated questionable judgment across many aspects of his business. As I mentioned in the original post the questions regarding on whom this new concoction has been tested still remain, and based on his erratic behavior it is not unreasonable to wonder if he shipped this "invention" to unsuspecting customers disguised as regular 'ol tirz to see what kind of reviews he'd get.

Folks are free to do what they want, I'm just going to say what I think and offer people the opportunity to decide for themselves with as much information at their disposal as possible.
I pray my tirz is tirz....

Back