WARNING - RECENT QSC PURITY FAILS

Does anyone have info or know the QSC had brown caps for a 15 Tz and if I was good ?
I purchased two vials from a detash group

I'm going back through price lists and the QSC thread on Meso. Their most recent 15mg Tirz batch had these translucent yellow tops, as seen here in this Jano report:

Prior to that appears to be a batch of pink colored tops, as seen here in this Jano report:

Prior to that is some different batch, with this Jano report, report dating 1 August 2023. It doesn't indicate a cap color:

I can't find a mention of the cap color of what this was in the Meso thread. It does not appear that they made any batches of 15mg prior to that one.

The only brown top QSC product I'm aware of is a batch of MOTS-C from within the last year, and the Meso thread appears to mention a HGH batch from 2022. That said...these would both be very different from Tirzepatide in terms of effects. I'm not aware of what other vendors may have done for cap colors for 15mg Tirzepatide so I can't help there.

RECENT QSC PEPTIDE BATCH COAs SHOW LOW PURITY LEVELSView attachment 958

While it is not yet known if these product batches are dangerous,
they certainly indicate poor control of the manufacturing process, and
a lack of due care in presenting them for purchase.

United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and National Formulary (NF) standards
both require pharmaceutical grade products to be at least 99 percent pure.

PLEASE CHECK PURITY OF YOUR QSC PURCHASES VS THIS LIST OF COAs

Quingdao Sigma Chemical Batch COAs by Janoshik

QSC: Retatrutide 15mg; black Cap; Quantity: 14.63 mg; Purity: 96.099% - Test Date 4/8/2024
QSC: Retatrutide 15mg; black cap; Quantity 14.35; Purity: 98.317% - 5/4/2024
QSC: Mazdutide 10 mg; yellow cap; Quantity 10.76; Purity: 97.772% - Test Date Unknown
QSC: Tesamorelin 10 mg; clear cap, blue crimp; Quantity 11.41; Purity: 94.644 % - Test Date Unknown
QSC: Survodutide 10mg; clear tan or maybe clear gray??; Quantity: 11.19 mg; Purity: 97.946% - Test Date Unknown
QSC: Semaglutide 5 mg; transparent red cap; Quantity: 6.34 mg; Purity: 97.749% - 5/??/2024
QSC: Retatrutide 15mg; black Cap; Quantity: 14.63 mg; Purity: 96.099% - Test Date Unknown

Is it possible for you to link as many of these reports as you can? I would like to see the Janoshik reports for these, but I can't find them. "Test date unknown" is unusual to me: all Janoshik reports I've seen clearly indicate the Testing Order date, Sample Received date, and Analysis conducted date. For 15mg Black Top Retatrutide, I can only find two Janoshik reports, neither of which match what you mention here:

QSC initial test November 2023, 15.39mg, 99.233% purity:

Blind test by Meso member posted to Meso April 2024 (I have linked directly to Janoshik report here), 14.51 mg, 98.505% purity:

Is it possible for you to link as many of these reports as you can? I would like to see the Janoshik reports for these, but I can't find them. "Test date unknown" is unusual to me: all Janoshik reports I've seen clearly indicate the Testing Order date, Sample Received date, and Analysis conducted date. For 15mg Black Top Retatrutide, I can only find two Janoshik reports, neither of which match what you mention here:

QSC initial test November 2023, 15.39mg, 99.233% purity:
these "bad results" were originally linked even in their official price list (dont know if they are still there, I didn't check) and it was also posted on peppys in the latest batch of released results from a testing group, go to peppys look for 3rd party test results...

these "bad results" were originally linked even in their official price list (dont know if they are still there, I didn't check) and it was also posted on peppys in the latest batch of released results from a testing group, go to peppys look for 3rd party test results...
I went through almost a year of QSC price lists today, as evidenced in the previous post, and other than the 10mg Tesamorelin (which they've honestly never put up great numbers on) and the 5mg Semaglutide, I was unable to find anything close to what was mentioned. I mostly focused on the Retatrutide for simplicity.

Last edited:
I'm going back through price lists and the QSC thread on Meso. Their most recent 15mg Tirz batch had these translucent yellow tops, as seen here in this Jano report:

Prior to that appears to be a batch of pink colored tops, as seen here in this Jano report:

Prior to that is some different batch, with this Jano report, report dating 1 August 2023. It doesn't indicate a cap color:

I can't find a mention of the cap color of what this was in the Meso thread. It does not appear that they made any batches of 15mg prior to that one.

The only brown top QSC product I'm aware of is a batch of MOTS-C from within the last year, and the Meso thread appears to mention a HGH batch from 2022. That said...these would both be very different from Tirzepatide in terms of effects. I'm not aware of what other vendors may have done for cap colors for 15mg Tirzepatide so I can't help there.
Thank you so much for taking the time to search that and your response it's very appreciated. I don't know why I didn't think to look through reports 🤦🏻‍♀️.
I wonder if it's even QSC. Oh well.

I went through almost a year of QSC price lists today, as evidenced in the previous post, and other than the 10mg Tesamorelin (which they've honestly never put up great numbers on) and the 5mg Semaglutide, I was unable to find anything close to what was mentioned. I mostly focused on the Retatrutide for simplicity.
you are right, I just checked, their result listed in their own price list for Tirz15 is here: https://janoshik.com/tests/41456-Tirzepatide_15_mg_JV7LYKVS8B8A but that's a test from the old batch from April, don't remember if they post before a new test for Tirz already (now its not there), the low purity issue is just from the most recent round of testing, for example:

5/??/2024 – QSC: Semaglutide 5 mg; transparent red cap; Quantity: 6.34 mg; Purity: 97.749%; by Janoshik Analytical
-4/8/2024 – QSC: Retatrutide 15mg; black Cap; Quantity: 14.63 mg; Purity: 96.099%; by Janoshik Analytical
+ few more other products tested bad, but again you have to go to peppys and discord to find all these new results, we are not allowed to re-posting from these sites.
You have to also understand, that if almost every other product from the same time period tests bad, we can assume that other products without published tests from the same batch will be similar
We all will be watching for all those new tests...
Anyway, in the meantime Tracy seems to acknowledged the issue already, but outcome yet to be seen. However, QSC has a strong track record, im sure they will get back on track fast. Its not the first time they had a bad batch - it happen to every vendor sometimes.

Last edited:
Sorry for asking but I am trying to understand this. Is there a supposedly dangerous contamination in all of these peptides that tested below 99%?

Sorry for asking but I am trying to understand this. Is there a supposedly dangerous contamination in all of these peptides that tested below 99%?
simple answer: no, it does not indicate "dangerous contamination"

RECENT QSC PEPTIDE BATCH COAs SHOW LOW PURITY LEVELSView attachment 958

While it is not yet known if these product batches are dangerous,
they certainly indicate poor control of the manufacturing process, and
a lack of due care in presenting them for purchase.

United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and National Formulary (NF) standards
both require pharmaceutical grade products to be at least 99 percent pure.

PLEASE CHECK PURITY OF YOUR QSC PURCHASES VS THIS LIST OF COAs

Quingdao Sigma Chemical Batch COAs by Janoshik

QSC: Retatrutide 15mg; black Cap; Quantity: 14.63 mg; Purity: 96.099% - Test Date 4/8/2024
QSC: Retatrutide 15mg; black cap; Quantity 14.35; Purity: 98.317% - 5/4/2024
QSC: Mazdutide 10 mg; yellow cap; Quantity 10.76; Purity: 97.772% - Test Date Unknown
QSC: Tesamorelin 10 mg; clear cap, blue crimp; Quantity 11.41; Purity: 94.644 % - Test Date Unknown
QSC: Survodutide 10mg; clear tan or maybe clear gray??; Quantity: 11.19 mg; Purity: 97.946% - Test Date Unknown
QSC: Semaglutide 5 mg; transparent red cap; Quantity: 6.34 mg; Purity: 97.749% - 5/??/2024
QSC: Retatrutide 15mg; black Cap; Quantity: 14.63 mg; Purity: 96.099% - Test Date Unknown
Is there a way to find the purity of the Reta Lily is using in the trial? I just googled it for a half hour but I’m dumb.

Bella from QSC emailed me they are having a Tirz 15mg GB $160 kit min 2 with free international shipping. No longer accept other payment methods such as alibaba/paypal/apple pay/Credit card.

Bella from QSC emailed me they are having a Tirz 15mg GB $160 kit min 2 with free international shipping. No longer accept other payment methods such as alibaba/paypal/apple pay/Credit card.
That would be correct. They've not been accepting any other thing apart from crypto or bank transfers for over 9months now.

Someone once sent their trial pen to Janosik and it came back as 95 or 96% can't remember exactly..
isn't it pen is already reconstituted? Sending it during extreme hot summer to europe is not probably the best idea, some degradation can happen for sure.
secondly, for branded products its little bit different 95% purity, even if true, they make sure the remaining 5% is nothing harmful and they also do sterility tests, so it can not be compared to "95% pure research peptides from China"

Anybody interested in splitting the Tirz 15 group buy? It's a minimum of (2) 10 vials. Just a shot in the dark. Good testing results posted and really good at $160. I'll probably buy the 2 if can't find anyone. I'm near Kansas City.

Anybody interested in splitting the Tirz 15 group buy? It's a minimum of (2) 10 vials. Just a shot in the dark. Good testing results posted and really good at $160. I'll probably buy the 2 if can't find anyone. I'm near Kansas City.
The 30mg and 50mg tirz will have a slightly better price, I think.

I'm interested! I sent you a message if you wanna coordinate.

I ordered the Tirz 15 (4kits) two days ok via WhatsApp to Tracy at QSC. Paid bitcoin and sent hashtag and still no confirmation..is this normal

I ordered the Tirz 15 (4kits) two days ok via WhatsApp to Tracy at QSC. Paid bitcoin and sent hashtag and still no confirmation..is this normal
Idk, but in the Vendor section (QSC's thread) on here she does state that they don't do payment confirmations. Your tracking info is your confirmation.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SetSetSet
Back