What's your stack?

Nikki nik

Reaction score
I'm curious, what stack are you researching right now? What's your favorite stack? My stack is 5mg tirz once a week and mots c 5 days a week. I'm stacking with mots because it gives me that get up and go! What makes you GET UP AND GO?! I don't have a favorite one as I'm still a little wet behind the ears!

Tirz 5mg every 4 days, Cagri 400mcg between Tirz doses whenever I feel I need it, DSIP 200mcg 5x a week.

Previously stacked: SS-31 & MOTS-C, Ipamorelin, BPC

Still trying to find something to combat my fatigue.

Tirz 7mg every 5days, BioBoost 500mcg every 10 days and ss31 2mg every day. When I'm done with the ss31, I'll switch over to the MOTS-c plus I take my mushrooms pills, celtic salt and multi-vitamin capsule. I think the BioBoost and especially ss31 have made a big difference with the fatigue for me. I don't feel like I have to take an afternoon nap anymore at all.

Tirz 7mg every 5days, BioBoost 500mcg every 10 days and ss31 2mg every day. When I'm done with the ss31, I'll switch over to the MOTS-c plus I take my mushrooms pills, celtic salt and multi-vitamin capsule. I think the BioBoost and especially ss31 have made a big difference with the fatigue for me. I don't feel like I have to take an afternoon nap anymore at all.
I miss the afternoon nap so bad. None sleeper here.

Tirz weekly, BPC, and TB (for tendonitis) on and off. I'm thinking about adding some GHK since I am apparently 2/3 of the way to glow anyway.

The MOT-C sounds tempting, but I am using a liquid Vit B complex that is good for energy (when I remember to take it).

Tirz weekly, BPC, and TB (for tendonitis) on and off. I'm thinking about adding some GHK since I am apparently 2/3 of the way to glow anyway.

The MOT-C sounds tempting, but I am using a liquid Vit B complex that is good for energy (when I remember to take it).
Which liquid B complex do you take? Sublingual drops? I'm trying to find a good one. Ordered one that I saw highly reccommended and it contained sunflower oil that was rancid. Never got a refund 😢

What do the mushroom pills and Celtic do

Which liquid B complex do you take? Sublingual drops? I'm trying to find a good one. Ordered one that I saw highly reccommended and it contained sunflower oil that was rancid. Never got a refund 😢
Oh yuck, rancid oil is gross. I am using Mary Ruth's brand. I get it from Frontier, but the MR site has sales pretty regularly.

It's not sublingual - I switched because I do not have the patience to let it sit under my tongue long enough. The cherry flavor is not great, but goes down quick and is washed away by morning coffee 😊.

What do the mushroom pills and Celtic do

I was having headaches- I think from low electrolytes. I tried a couple electrolyte products but they were all too sickening sweet so I just put a few grains of the coarse celtic salt in my both broth collagen powder and headaches have been gone. I take lion's mane- brain health, turkey tail- immune support, cordyceps-m for energy in am then reishi in the pm helps me sleep . I don't know about the first 2 if they really work- I didn't get covid though? I do feel a difference if I don't take the last 2.

Tirz 5mg every 4 days, Cagri 400mcg between Tirz doses whenever I feel I need it, DSIP 200mcg 5x a week.

Can I ask where you source good quality reliable cagri? I've been on zep 6 months and im at 12.5 and I'm thinking I need extra help with my cravings for sweets. In the beginning of zep, I was astonished at the absent cravings for sweets because I was a sweets addict my whole life, but that's now gone. I'm struggling! Looking into adding cagri.

RS has been doing tirz for a couple of weeks, but will start stacking with GLOW as soon as the rest of the shipment comes. RS has been doing so much research, but is still nervous.

RS has been doing tirz for a couple of weeks, but will start stacking with GLOW as soon as the rest of the shipment comes. RS has been doing so much research, but is still nervous.
GLOW can burn like a holy hell nightmare! LOL. It also left little bruises all over my stomach. I stopped using it at full strength because I was a little b**ch, but people swear by it. I have watered down the GHK-Cu and kept the TB-500 and BPC-157 the same. I tried it before I was aware of the side effect and was all over Google trying to find out if I just injected myself with battery acid.

GLOW can burn like a holy hell nightmare! LOL. It also left little bruises all over my stomach. I stopped using it at full strength because I was a little b**ch, but people swear by it. I have watered down the GHK-Cu and kept the TB-500 and BPC-157 the same. I tried it before I was aware of the side effect and was all over Google trying to find out if I just injected myself with battery acid.
Lol thanks for the warning! I did read about the burning and needing to do microdoses and use a massage gun. I'm gonna do what you did and water it down. I know it's more liquid that I need to inject, but I'm hoping that helps with some of the burning🤞

Thanks for the heads up. I am already using TB and BCP and have been thinking about going ahead and adding the GHK. I may try a dose of that by itself to see how I react.

Let me know if you find a solution before I do. This is my focus at the moment. Looking to add to Tirz. Needing something that helps with Energy/motivation, and something that helps with focus and cognitive function of my RS.

Let me know if you find a solution before I do. This is my focus at the moment. Looking to add to Tirz. Needing something that helps with Energy/motivation, and something that helps with focus and cognitive function of my RS.
So when I did my SS-31 and MOTS-C cycle, the mots knocked me out like 4 hours later. Like passed out face down on the sofa tired. I have a suspicion that it may have something to do with MTHFR and MTRR gene mutations. I posted a screenshot of a chapGPT summary as to how it could affect MOTS-C efficacy somewhere around here, but I'll have to dig a bit to find it. Long story short, I swapped my Cyano-B12 for Methyl-B12 and added methylfolate and betaine TMG to my vitamin regimen. Will try the MOTS-C again after I've been on those supplements for a while to see if my experience with it changes.

Just started Tesofensine a few days ago and I'm noticing improved concentration and mood, it may take a bit for it to fully kick in due to the nature of the drug.

Other things I've considered trying is NAD+, Epithalon, and Semax, and Selank. The latter 2 are more for mental fatigue than physically fatigue, but one can definitely affect the other so it's worth a shot. I also plan on trying injectable B-Complex soon.

Jumping in here... LIPO-C w/B12 and SEMAX help me. It isn't Adderall, but that stuff is poison anyway.

Back