Which Vendors Have You Used ?

Which Vendors Have You Used? (3 maximum)

• Amopeptide

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Angel Shanghai Chemical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nanjing Guruite Biotechnology (aka Great Peptide)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Henan Tengmao Chemical

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Qingdao Sigma Chemical

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Shanghai Senruiya Biotechnology

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Shanghai Quest Superb Chem (Shanghai Chinqesen Biotechnology)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Others

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Kits4Less.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad you like it @catdog !
Have you used vendors not on the poll list?
If so please enter them in your message - I'm compiling a list :)
Ya know, pretty much only QSC! I *almost* purchased from Aminos Research, but, had a hard time justifying the purchasing price when QSC had much lower prices for comparable purities.

I have use HT. Was not as good as XCE but not terrible. I tried shanghai Chinqesen Bio/QSChem next. DO NOT ORDER from this company. Received. Have tested with 30mg (3 10mg vials) of Tirz and 7mg (1 1/2 vials of 5mg) of Sema in the past 8 days. Zero affects! I will make a separate post on here and on peppys soon with details and screenshots. Currently waiting for a refund through Alibaba. Will make post once i receive a refund. I miss XCE!! :/

I have use HT. Was not as good as XCE but not terrible. I tried shanghai Chinqesen Bio/QSChem next. DO NOT ORDER from this company. Received. Have tested with 30mg (3 10mg vials) of Tirz and 7mg (1 1/2 vials of 5mg) of Sema in the past 8 days. Zero affects! I will make a separate post on here and on peppys soon with details and screenshots. Currently waiting for a refund through Alibaba. Will make post once i receive a refund. I miss XCE!! :/
This is disheartening. Will keep an eye out on your reporting, as T10 received from Ann just this week.

DO NOT ORDER from this company.
Which company?

You mentioned 2-3, maybe 4 companies that you ordered from, so I'm not sure which one you are referring to.

shanghai Chinqesen Bio/QSChem
Is this the same company by 2 different names, or 2 companies?

Sorry, I'm new to all of this, just trying to keep the info straight.

Thanks!

Which company?

You mentioned 2-3, maybe 4 companies that you ordered from, so I'm not sure which one you are referring to.

Thanks!
shanghai Chinqesen Bio/QSChem. Not sure why they go by 2-3 different names.

Which company?

Thanks!
I think I read in Peppys vendor section that Wendy is maybe not associated with the actual Qschem? Shanghai Chinquesen Biotech doesn't have the word "superb" anywhere I've seen. Fwiw, Ann was great to communicate with and provided legit COAs, verifiable on Jano site... guess we'll find out next week when RS pins.

Last edited:
Which company?

Thanks!
When I first started I used AC Peptides. Their product was great. I only switched to XCE because of price. Since XCE I have been looking for a reliable replacement.

I think I read in Peppys vendor section that Wendy is probably not associated with the actual Qschem. Shanghai Chinquesen Biotech doesn't have the word "superb" anywhere I've seen. Fwiw, Ann was great to communicate with and provided legit COAs, verifiable on Jano site... guess we'll find out next week when RS pins.
I actually got Wendy’s email from her posts on this forum. Hope you have better luck with the product you received!

How was it using each of those? Do you have a preference?
I’m currently using Eros for my Reta. It was a panic purchase when X was shut down. It seems to be working but was expensive.

I really like Aminos Research. There products are tested and they have great customer service. It’s domestic so it can be pricey.

I have participated in 2 group buys with GYC (I worked with Annie). My first purchase, which was Cagri, will be delivered on Monday. Although it wasn’t necessary they redid the batch to increase the quantity. My second order will ship out next week. I’m impressed with their intent to sell quality products. Will use them again.

I’m currently using Eros for my Reta. It was a panic purchase when X was shut down. It seems to be working but was expensive.

I really like Aminos Research. There products are tested and they have great customer service. It’s domestic so it can be pricey.

I have participated in 2 group buys with GYC (I worked with Annie). My first purchase, which was Cagri, will be delivered on Monday. Although it wasn’t necessary they redid the batch to increase the quantity. My second order will ship out next week. I’m impressed with their intent to sell quality products. Will use them again.
In contact with Annie now. Glad to hear they are handling the not-so-great findings in a proactive manner!

In contact with Annie now. Glad to hear they are handling the not-so-great findings in a proactive manner!
And the thing is, the test results were in line with the GB guidelines. Some accepted it but we had the option to wait for the second batch, which I did. But the first batch still had good results. This helped them earn brownie points for sure.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back