Which Vendors Have You Used ?

Which Vendors Have You Used? (3 maximum)

• Amopeptide

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Angel Shanghai Chemical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guangzhou Yakesi Biotechnology

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nanjing Guruite Biotechnology (aka Great Peptide)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Henan Tengmao Chemical

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Qingdao Sigma Chemical

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Shanghai Senruiya Biotechnology

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Shanghai Quest Superb Chem (Shanghai Chinqesen Biotechnology)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Others

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Kits4Less.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shanghai Chinqesen Bio/QSChem. Not sure why they go by 2-3 different names.
@SDglp188 I'm uncertain why they do it either. However, Wendy uses the email address wendy@qschem-pharma.com.
https//www.qschen-pharma.com is the company website of Shanghai Chinqesen Biotechnology ergo that's who she works for, and how I will refer to them.

Shanghai Quest Superb Chemical is an aka that is likely a marketing fantasy and is better ignored.
I say this lovingly as a lifelong Sales & Marketing executive :)

I have use HT. Was not as good as XCE but not terrible. I tried shanghai Chinqesen Bio/QSChem next. DO NOT ORDER from this company. Received. Have tested with 30mg (3 10mg vials) of Tirz and 7mg (1 1/2 vials of 5mg) of Sema in the past 8 days. Zero affects! I will make a separate post on here and on peppys soon with details and screenshots. Currently waiting for a refund through Alibaba. Will make post once i receive a refund. I miss XCE!! :/
@SDglp188
By "HT" do you mean Henan Tengmao Chemical ?
And which sales representative have you dealt with there?
Their email address, please?

Thank you! Was not aware they go by different names, that alone is sketchy!

If I recall correctly, I think I read about someone posing as QSC, but you said you got Wendy's contact from here. Hopefully this is just a 1 off deal.

Thank you for keeping everyone informed!!

And the thing is, the test results were in line with the GB guidelines
Are the GB guidelines just "over 99%" or are they more strict?

Curious bc I just bought some Sema that tested at 99.3%. I wasn't pleased that it wasn't 99.9, but figured I was safe with it being over 99. I'm a bit curious about what the other .7% is comprised of.

Thank you! Was not aware they go by different names, that alone is sketchy!

If I recall correctly, I think I read about someone posing as QSC, but you said you got Wendy's contact from here. Hopefully this is just a 1 off deal.

Thank you for keeping everyone informed!!

Are the GB guidelines just "over 99%" or are they more strict?

Curious bc I just bought some Sema that tested at 99.3%. I wasn't pleased that it wasn't 99.9, but figured I was safe with it being over 99. I'm a bit curious about what the other .7% is comprised of.
Purity…99% and up is great. I’d even use 98.5%.

The guidelines I’m referring to on this GB was purity of at least 99% and it was. The quantity was to be at least 90% of 10 mg, and it was (I think 9.4 but not positive). But they wanted it at 10 mg. So the first batch met the requirements but they really wanted to make it better. And I really appreciate that.

Ya know, pretty much only QSC! I *almost* purchased from Aminos Research, but, had a hard time justifying the purchasing price when QSC had much lower prices for comparable purities.
How'd you like the quality of what you got from there, btw?

Talking with someone in another place who is complaining about products from Wendy..

They are saying Wendy from Shanghai Chinqesen Bio, is NOT QSC and not one of Tracy's agents. Says it's 2 different companies.

Since I'm seeing multiple issues coming from purchases through Wendy at Chinqesen, I think it's important to sort this out. If she is in fact not from QSC, then these negative reviews are not QSC related.

Can someone confirm with 100% certainty if Wendy is one of Tracy's agents?

Maybe I'm confused.. are there 2 QSC's? QSChem is not the same QSC (Tracy)??

Edit: It seems my last question is the issue... QSChem is not the same company as QSC- Tracy

THATS MESSED UP!!! I can't be the only one to think they were the same company. How many people buy from QSChem, thinking it's QSC- Tracy, and then post bad reviews about QSC?!

Last edited:
Talking with someone in another place who is complaining about products from Wendy..

They are saying Wendy from Shanghai Chinqesen Bio, is NOT QSC and not one of Tracy's agents. Says it's 2 different companies.

Since I'm seeing multiple issues coming from purchases through Wendy at Chinqesen, I think it's important to sort this out. If she is in fact not from QSC, then these negative reviews are not QSC related.

Can someone confirm with 100% certainty if Wendy is one of Tracy's agents?

Maybe I'm confused.. are there 2 QSC's? QSChem is not the same QSC (Tracy)??
She is NOT with Tracy’s company QSC.

She is NOT with Tracy’s company QSC.
Thanks, yeah cleared that up with the other guy and edited my post here.

That's pretty messed up to have 2 companies called QSC! Like this stuff isn't confusing enough...

I think that if I was Tracy, I'd be posting frequently that QSChem is not QSC and Wendy is not one of my agents... in every place possible.

Thanks, yeah cleared that up with the other guy and edited my post here.

That's pretty messed up to have 2 companies called QSC! Like this stuff isn't confusing enough...

I think that if I was Tracy, I'd be posting frequently that QSChem is not QSC and Wendy is not one of my agents... in every place possible.
It’s the same thing with our former favorite vendor XCE. Another company Xcel came along and caused the same confusion.

VENDOR NAMES - First Draft
Working with the input you guys have provided and entries in the Vendor Connection forum I tracked down ACTUAL company names.
Surprisingly difficult to do but revealing, I think.

Your comments and suggestions are always welcomed!
GLP1 Vendor Names China
GLP-1 Vendor Names China.png

Last edited:
Ya know, any of these vendors that are trying to confuse people by adopting a name as similar or same to an already successful company makes me want to discourage the fake even more... Great clearing that up @Broken Chef
What do you think about a company that sets up each sales person as if they are working for a different company catdog?

Looking at you Shanghai Senruiya Biotech also trading as Guangzhou Yakesi Biotech, Senria, Aiweier, and Xinmani!

Then of course there is Shanghai Chinqesen Biotech also trading as Shanghai QUEST Superb Chemical - get it? QSC !

These approaches are confusing at minimum, and inherently deceptive.
I completely disregard anything from vendors who do this.

Last edited:
What do you think about a company that sets up each sales person as if they are working for a different company catdog?

Looking at you Shanghai Senruiya Biotech also trading as Guangzhou Yakesi Biotech, Senria, Aiweier, and Xinmani!

Then of course there is Shanghai Chinqesen Biotech also trading as Shanghai QUEST Superb Chemical - get it? QSC !

These approaches are confusing at minimum, and inherently deceptive.
I completely disregard anything from vendors who do this.
Those of us who have been around this stuff for a while have seen this countless times. They are targeting the unsophisticated consumer of which there is an unlimited supply. The frightening reality is the vast majority of people who discover buying direct from China don't perform any testing (likely don't even know such a thing exists) and are putting their trust in the modern equivalent of boiler-room call centers staffed by Chinese men missing 2/3rds of their teeth and chain smoking while using cute female western names and calling their marks honey, sweetie, and friend.

1720322687247.png

Those of us who have been around this stuff for a while have seen this countless times. They are targeting the unsophisticated consumer of which there is an unlimited supply. The frightening reality is the vast majority of people who discover buying direct from China don't perform any testing (likely don't even know such a thing exists) and are putting their trust in the modern equivalent of boiler-room call centers staffed by Chinese men missing 2/3rds of their teeth and chain smoking while using cute female western names and calling their marks honey, sweetie, and friend.

View attachment 731
Very true! You just made me laugh

VENDOR NAMES - First Draft
Working with the input you guys have provided and entries in the Vendor Connection forum I tracked down ACTUAL company names.
Surprisingly difficult to do but revealing, I think.

Your comments and suggestions are always welcomed!
GLP1 Vendor Names ChinaView attachment 730
I’m currently talking to someone at QSChem but I can’t find how to look them up? Has anyone bought from them? How is the quality? The price is good.

I’m currently talking to someone at QSChem but I can’t find how to look them up? Has anyone bought from them? How is the quality? The price is good.
Quingdao Sigma Chemical
Look in the Vendor Connection for Bikechick. There is QSC thread which has a lot of history in re QSC and users here. There is also a series of price lists that contain contact information; the latest List is from 22 June 2022.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back