Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd

It’s not that people don’t want to help. But you need to understand that there are no definite guarantees. It’s a risk you take after making your own choice.

No one wants to be held responsible for your bad experience.

And let’s be honest, you don’t really want your favorite vendor to be overrun by orders and get problems with sourcing, potentially having them make bad choices and skipping QA to deliver 🤷‍♂️
People have recommended vendors freely here like Amopure, QSC , Nexaph that I don’t want to deal with, due to their own issues. I don’t want peptides that sting or bad customer service. As we can see, no vendor is perfect around here. They are drug pushers at the end of the end and can’t be really trusted.

What it boils down to is product testing good, vendors that do not mix up their peptides or tablets as I’ve seen occurred twice lately from highly rated vendors.
It’s a toss between SRY and ZBB for me right now as both have tested good. Zbb has higher fill and purity of their peptides and srys price can’t be beat.

People have recommended vendors freely here like Amopure, QSC , Nexaph that I don’t want to deal with, due to their own issues. I don’t want peptides that sting or bad customer service. As we can see, no vendor is perfect around here. They are drug pushers at the end of the end and can’t be really trusted.

What it boils down to is product testing good, vendors that do not mix up their peptides or tablets as I’ve seen occurred twice lately from highly rated vendors.
It’s a toss between SRY and ZBB for me right now as both have tested good. Zbb has higher fill and purity of their peptides and srys price can’t be beat.
I don’t really follow the Chinese vendors very closely. But my impression would be that SRY is the better choice purely from what I can remember when browsing the forum.

But that could be simply because I see them more often. I can’t really tell if that’s positive or negative.

I do however believe both do their best to deliver proper products, and there will always be someone that’s unhappy for various reasons.

My advice would be to flip a coin 😂 Or try to DM some of the older members that you recognize and deem trustable. It’s definitely easier to say “I would pick x or y” as opposed to answering an open ended question.

I don’t really follow the Chinese vendors very closely. But my impression would be that SRY is the better choice purely from what I can remember when browsing the forum.

But that could be simply because I see them more often. I can’t really tell if that’s positive or negative.

I do however believe both do their best to deliver proper products, and there will always be someone that’s unhappy for various reasons.

My advice would be to flip a coin 😂 Or try to DM some of the older members that you recognize and deem trustable. It’s definitely easier to say “I would pick x or y” as opposed to answering an open ended question.
Wheww someone helpful at least! Thank you. SRY is great from my research except an issue with their ex employee Yura(HYB) that went rogue and caused a ruckus among group buys by sending inferior products. Too bad they don’t offer variety of products like ZZB/ Ronsen.

Wheww someone helpful at least! Thank you. SRY is great from my research except an issue with their ex employee Yura(HYB) that went rogue and caused a ruckus among group buys by sending inferior products. Too bad they don’t offer variety of products like ZZB/ Ronsen.
If that’s your conclusion, why not order what sry has from them. Then do a 2nd order for the stuff they don’t have?

Then you spread your risk too :)

I'll be praying for your health and safety. Good luck.

Well, this thread has definitely been enlightening, especially since I just placed an order with them via WhatsApp. I can’t understand why anyone would think it’s a good idea to share a fake COA—talk about an instant way to screw your reputation.

I found PolyPeptide/Zhaobo Biotechnology (PPZB) through the same person others have referenced here (MN on Reddit). After finding this thread this morning, I reached out to him with my concerns, and he replied pretty quickly. I don’t get the impression that he’s shady; in general, his copy/paste message cited multiple sources (kits4less, QSC, PPZB) and provided a lot of helpful details for people new to peptides. I can understand why he wouldn't want to retype all of that information every time someone sent him a message.

Before I placed my order, PPZB sent me a COA from peptidetest.com dated August 2024. I believe it to be legitimate; I emailed info@peptidetest and they directed me to their verification tool to confirm its authenticity: https://coa.trustpointeanalytics.com, using the verification key. It passed, so that's a positive.

Ultimately, this doesn’t excuse the shady actions of this supplier in providing fake COAs in the past, that is an incredibly shady thing to do. However, it does offer some reassurance that their product is legitimate. Anyhow, if you do proceed with an order, do so with caution. Results attached.
Are the prices half of what others are charging? Even if they are, I don't see the draw. Why would they be citing other vendors? With the dozens of other options, why on earth would anyone use a company who has supplied what's clearly a fake test report? It's less than 2 months old - that's pretty current and not exactly "history".

What's stopping them saying this is what they are selling you, but then supplying product from 10 other batches?

You should not rely on any tests a vendor shows you. This is why group buys randomly select vials from the product received and have them tested... then you know that the test represents the product received. This is why testing servers exist - so that people can group up and test the product received to see if it matches what the vendor said it was. This is why people share the tests they did themselves with the community.

Maybe you can suggest better vendors. You are not helping, I’m doing my own research and trying to vet a vendor, A lot of GBs do use these 3 vendors except the ones that hide their vendors like JLu, Also Ronsen is same factory as ZZB but way too expensive for me. They do test ZZB in these GBs so not sure what you are talking about. Tell us the vendors the GBs you are in are using to help others which is why we are here.
What I'm talking about is that you seem to be defending a vendor who is supplying fake test. But there is some confusion about if they use Alibaba, so perhaps it's just a scammer, claiming to be ZZB. Why anyone would rely on FB or Reddit for sources is beyond me. Both are scammer central. Everyone has a different risk tolerance, mione is pretty strict and while I made some risky buys, I will now only use the better gb servers who provide the quality assurance I'm after.

I honestly don't pay much attention to vendor names in terms of tracking their reputation, but when I see that they are handing out fake tests, then I write it down to make sure I avoid them. That's just sketchy AF. I avoid SRY and left a couple groups who use them. Not because there is anything wrong with their product, but because one of their reps is a raging "Tuesday" and I refuse to give them my money. I'd never even heard of ZZB until this thread came out, so I know the groups I'm in don't use them, or at least for the things I've looked at buying. Yes, a couple groups don't say which vendor they use and for all we know they could be using ZZB, but it's unlikely. I rely on the test results for the kits that were purchased and the history of the groups, including the lengthy history of tests. If you are in the group you mentioned, and perhaps another with a similar name, you have access to aminos. That's as much as I'm willing to say about group names. The one group I'm in who uses Ronsen has outrageous prices on almost everything. While I'm in 14 gb servers, I only use 2-3 of them. The others are for backup and in case I should decide to persue other peptides int he future.

I dont see any reason to be tracking down vendors unless you are buying for a group... maybe you are. But to use a vendor solely because they sell the things you want, is probably not the best way to go about it.

Well I reached out to MN69 on September 26 th asking for his personal COAs that he swears that he had done, and why I didn’t need to test. CRICKETS
Nada, zip, nothing. Mr prior chatty Cathy is ghost. I did not accuse him, I asked for him to verify his claims, nicely.
I gave him the benefit of a doubt at first, now I am pretty sure he is a scammer. I do know he responded to someone else and is all 😱
Same, he ghosted me when I asked to show me his COAs

Are the prices half of what others are charging? Even if they are, I don't see the draw. Why would they be citing other vendors? With the dozens of other options, why on earth would anyone use a company who has supplied what's clearly a fake test report? It's less than 2 months old - that's pretty current and not exactly "history".

What's stopping them saying this is what they are selling you, but then supplying product from 10 other batches?

You should not rely on any tests a vendor shows you. This is why group buys randomly select vials from the product received and have them tested... then you know that the test represents the product received. This is why testing servers exist - so that people can group up and test the product received to see if it matches what the vendor said it was. This is why people share the tests they did themselves with the community.

What I'm talking about is that you seem to be defending a vendor who is supplying fake test. But there is some confusion about if they use Alibaba, so perhaps it's just a scammer, claiming to be ZZB. Why anyone would rely on FB or Reddit for sources is beyond me. Both are scammer central. Everyone has a different risk tolerance, mione is pretty strict and while I made some risky buys, I will now only use the better gb servers who provide the quality assurance I'm after.

I honestly don't pay much attention to vendor names in terms of tracking their reputation, but when I see that they are handing out fake tests, then I write it down to make sure I avoid them. That's just sketchy AF. I avoid SRY and left a couple groups who use them. Not because there is anything wrong with their product, but because one of their reps is a raging "Tuesday" and I refuse to give them my money. I'd never even heard of ZZB until this thread came out, so I know the groups I'm in don't use them, or at least for the things I've looked at buying. Yes, a couple groups don't say which vendor they use and for all we know they could be using ZZB, but it's unlikely. I rely on the test results for the kits that were purchased and the history of the groups, including the lengthy history of tests. If you are in the group you mentioned, and perhaps another with a similar name, you have access to aminos. That's as much as I'm willing to say about group names. The one group I'm in who uses Ronsen has outrageous prices on almost everything. While I'm in 14 gb servers, I only use 2-3 of them. The others are for backup and in case I should decide to persue other peptides int he future.

I dont see any reason to be tracking down vendors unless you are buying for a group... maybe you are. But to use a vendor solely because they sell the things you want, is probably not the best way to go about it.
Aminos like in Aminos Research with the polemic they did by inventing a new peptide out of their ass? Yeah no thanks

Aminos like in Aminos Research with the polemic they did by inventing a new peptide out of their ass? Yeah no thanks
Aminos as in the Amino Acids he was asking about and available through the gb he is in, therefore having "access to aminos". Aminos Research is commonly referred to as AR. I'd say more if it was permitted. But you do you!

FYI here's a newer COA from last month. It would be nice to hear what @Jessie121 has to say about previously shared questionable COAs.
Screenshot 2024-10-08 at 7.29.41 AM.png

I finally got my results back from mz labs for zzt.
I didn't get scammed. Tested good. Paid with btc. But it was a very very long process. From the shipping to the testing. Delay after delay

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241008_094133_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241008_094133_Gallery.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 67
I didn't get scammed. Tested good. Paid with btc. But it was a very very long process. From the shipping to the testing. Delay after delay
Happy for you! Look at that purity 😳. Was this 20mg? Maybe they can remove them from scammer list at some point. Cos all the private tests have been very good.

This is reassuring. Thanks for sharing.

I agree that labeling them as "scammer" seems extreme, considering they appear to be providing quality products. It probably doesn't help their case that none of their representatives have chimed in on the whole fake COA scandal though.

My best suggestion for anyone considering this vendor would be to proceed with caution given the facts. Apparently some of their sales reps have been shady, but their product appears to consistently test great from the independent tests that have been shared here.

Last edited:
This is reassuring. Thanks for sharing.

I agree that labeling them as "scammer" seems extreme, considering they appear to be providing quality products. It probably doesn't help their case that none of their representatives have chimed in on the whole fake COA scandal though.

My best suggestion for anyone considering this vendor would be to proceed with caution given the facts. Apparently some of their sales reps have been shady, but their product appears to consistently test great from the independent tests that have been shared here.
They didn't scam me but that doesn't mean they wont scam someone else. I think they are just to cheap to do real testing them selves to be honest. They don't fully understand how important we take the testing.
But for the price I would send samples of each batch to be tested.
I have done more research and amopure isn't that much more expensive and they have a lot better reputation so I think I'll just go with them from now on. Mainly due to all the delays I had with shipping with this vendor. Which most likely wasn't thier fault. It's just the whole thing felt off.
Maybe eventually they will build a better rep. If they keep selling product like I got they will get there eventually

Well looks like the guy on Reddit ha started its own reseller business, I've received this link this morning from him : https://musclenerds.shop/

I'm not planning to buy from him ofc given how he picks vendors and potentially lie about the tests he has made.
It's a gold rush, and everyone seems to want in.

I took a look and I am very skeptical of some of those prices. Anyone who decides to use them should exercise a great deal of caution.

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sky74
Back