Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd

Sheldor

Reaction score
Hello,

I conducted research on various companies to obtain pricing information for different peptides.
I requested quotes for four different peptides and observed a significant price range.
In my investigation, Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd emerged as the provider with the lowest price.
Has anyone had any experience dealing with them?

They claim to be manufacturers and not to be traders, which could explain their competitive pricing.

Hello,

I conducted research on various companies to obtain pricing information for different peptides.
I requested quotes for four different peptides and observed a significant price range.
In my investigation, Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd emerged as the provider with the lowest price.
Has anyone had any experience dealing with them?

They claim to be manufacturers and not to be traders, which could explain their competitive pricing.
What kind of prices did you get?

Yes! I just posted about this as well and they have a huge variety of peptides which is even more of a plus! Only thing is I'm really wondering about quality and reliability. Fingers crossed its not too good to be true

Yes! I just posted about this as well and they have a huge variety of peptides which is even more of a plus! Only thing is I'm really wondering about quality and reliability. Fingers crossed its not too good to be true
They use WhatsApp or have a website?

The WhatsApp number is Europe??
Thats one reason why I ask if someone knows them. The price and this is sketchy but all other information on them look good.
On made in China they are audited company.
I dont want to waste few hundred dollars

Are there multiple reps for their company? You mentioned Hellen but I found Fiona through the made in china peptide site. Is there any way to verify whos legit and who isnt

Are there multiple reps for their company? You mentioned Hellen but I found Fiona through the made in china peptide site. Is there any way to verify whos legit and who isnt
Maybe there are more. Fastes would be make a small order and send it to a lab for testing. Atm i don’t have this money to loose

Yea good point, lab tests are always the way to go. I suppose you could tell them beforehand youd be testing the product and even if you dont, they might be more inclined to give you the real stufd. Not a guarantee tho!

I have ordered from them they are legit and professional when it comes to COA, sales and shipping BUT have problems with there vials not holding any vacuum Tirz and Mt2, and Sema that is very week. Want a refund from them and they want to send me new batch instead.. Did an Alipayment so not that worried.

I have ordered from them they are legit and professional when it comes to COA, sales and shipping BUT have problems with there vials not holding any vacuum Tirz and Mt2, and Sema that is very week. Want a refund from them and they want to send me new batch instead.. Did an Alipayment so not that worried.
You will send one sample to test? What their COA says?

Its not event worth the money to do, i have Ozempic at home so i know when its junk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-29-18-11-56-100_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-29-18-11-56-100_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 226
Good to know man. Im looking to buy more niche peptides like vesugen and crystagen and theyre one of the very few who sell it, which is why Im hoping theyre legit. I think ill give them a shot and keep you guys updated

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back