Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd

Prices not on here?
The hyperlink first posted for Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd is not correct.
Here is ZZT's correct Made-in-china hyperlink: https://zbbiopharma.en.made-in-china.com/

The "PRICE LIST" pdf supplied is actually a Catalog and does not contain any prices.

Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd. DOES publish its prices on hundreds of products.
Products are confusingly listed with multiple Quantities shown and price ranges rather than explicit, discreet numbers.
Some Prices are very low for Lot sizes which are very high. For me this tends to support their assertion that they are manufacturers rather than resellers.

Here is the online pricing result when I searched for Retatrutide:

N.B. - the prices provided by Sheldor, if correct, are by far the lowest I've seen. But I'm a noob, so 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I just checked with the lab listed on the COA. The COA is fraudulent. Just FYI.
Thanks for the info, Raddoc.
By researching ZZTCo and correcting the hyperlinks needed for access, I did not mean to "recommend" them. I was just trying to be helpful. Certainly I am new to importing peptides from CN and I won't be recommending anyone for a good long while.
I definitely have no dog in the ZZTCo hunt!

I just checked with the lab listed on the COA. The COA is fraudulent. Just FYI.
can you link the COA? I want to look also on it and verify it. So I can but them on my blacklist

This is my first post here. I've been talking to them. They gave me this COA which is obviously fraudulent as it's missing some key components. See the comparison attached. I'm really disappointed as I was very interested in mazdutide and survodutide.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-06-20 at 08.49.19.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-06-20 at 08.49.19.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Chromate_Job_20581__XL550JE_Sema5_5.png
    Chromate_Job_20581__XL550JE_Sema5_5.png
    694.1 KB · Views: 213
This is my first post here. I've been talking to them. They gave me this COA which is obviously fraudulent as it's missing some key components. See the comparison attached.
@amirite I'm not an expert and yet I am uncertain that this COA is fraudulent.

The items that are missing - CAS#, Formula, and Molecular Weight - are ones that would not be expected for a solution containing multiple compounds as this vial does.

I suppose to be perfectly comprehensive there should be a separate report on each peptide within the solution; condensing two reports into one does not invalidate the results shown here in my completely non-professional and 50-years-old memories of Chemical Kinetics classes.

There may be other reasons this COA is fraudulent of course.

I can confirm they provide fake COA. I send the report to the lab official e-mail and - the
answer from the lab itself:
"Nina Ossanna <nina@mzbiolabs.com>
No. That is a modified certificate for another customer. The watermark is missing and client name has been removed. They are not a client of ours.
Thanks for checking."
Also, they (or she/he/whatever) answers very fast and everything from them sounds too good to be true ...

I can confirm they provide fake COA. I send the report to the lab official e-mail and - the
answer from the lab itself:
"Nina Ossanna <nina@mzbiolabs.com>
No. That is a modified certificate for another customer. The watermark is missing and client name has been removed. They are not a client of ours.
Thanks for checking."
Also, they (or she/he/whatever) answers very fast and everything from them sounds too good to be true ...
Do you have a copy of the fraudulent/altered MZ report that you could post here for everyone to see so it might help them recognize phony reports?

This is my first post here. I've been talking to them. They gave me this COA which is obviously fraudulent as it's missing some key components. See the comparison attached. I'm really disappointed as I was very interested in mazdutide and survodutide.
Just to confirm, the report on the left was altered to remove the client and verification data which makes it 100% untrustworthy. The report on the right is an example of an authentic report that can be verified on Chromate's website.

Perfect, thanks!

Remember everyone, always look for the full client name and watermark/logo on MZ reports, and any questions regarding authenticity you can contact them directly!
yes they seem happy to verify the authenticity and I received their answer very fast too (within 1 hour)

Are there multiple reps for their company? You mentioned Hellen but I found Fiona through the made in china peptide site. Is there any way to verify whos legit and who isnt
Yea there is multiple sales reps I’ve used Fiona before

Good to know man. Im looking to buy more niche peptides like vesugen and crystagen and theyre one of the very few who sell it, which is why Im hoping theyre legit. I think ill give them a shot and keep you guys updated
Definitely keep us posted, I'm interested as well

Are there multiple reps for their company? You mentioned Hellen but I found Fiona through the made in china peptide site. Is there any way to verify whos legit and who isnt
Fiona and Grace both work for them I have used both

guys, isn't it we proved that they provide fake COA and such they are untrusted. Why you still want to deal with them??? There are numerous better sources to choose from, which at least provide a real COA, or even better, they have 3rd party independent tests.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back