China Based Chemical Companies Indicted for Alleged Fentanyl Manufacturing and Distribution

Having your hands in many baskets is not the same
as selling illegal drugs or the precursors to making those drugs.

Are all the US vendors selling Tirz secretly selling cocaine too? @Bacchus, do we need to call the feds?
Unfettered capitalism. It wasn't illegal and it made them money. Big companies are kind of known for that. 🤷‍♀️

They just took a risk once it became illegal and got caught.

I just think the surprise and shock is overkill. By all means, demand better. They won't be getting my money either. But the market isn't exactly in a place to be able to guarantee the sellers/ sources aren't sketchy. They're selling to make money, not to cure obesity and PCOS.

The very thing that facilitates them being willing to sell us these as "research chemicals" is the same thing that makes them willing to sell a bunch of other things to other people. I'm not thrilled this is the case, but I'm also not the least bit surprised.

Why do you believe they only took the risk once and got caught? Please... They finally got caught.
I didn't say they only did it once. I said they took a risk once it was made illegal. As in, it was legal before then, ergo less risky.

Of course there's still smuggling involved. But the consequences of smuggling something illegal are much worse.

Hopefully the moderators have enough sense to axe the peptide suppliers indicted for manufacturing and distribution Fentanyl by the Justice Department from the site.

Sigma Audley temporarily halting all sales

Screenshot_20241028-025733.png

The indictment was for "alleged manufacturing and distribution of Fentanyl". It was actually for Protonitazene, roughly three times more potent than fentanyl. Don't know where you got Dermorphin? https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/chin...anies-and-employees-indicted-alleged-fentanyl
the dermorphin is from SRY price list, I was worried about it a long time already actually
but what we know for sure is, SRY reps are not in jail obviously
the indictment is just a "press release" so not exactly accurate detailed info, we will see once more info will be available

Having your hands in many baskets is not the same
as selling illegal drugs or the precursors to making those drugs.

Are all the US vendors selling Tirz secretly selling cocaine too? @Bacchus, do we need to call the feds?
:ROFLMAO:The blanket suspicion for all manufacturers is simply inane...

The risk profile between the two is night and day... Assuming that one implicates the other demonstrates a significant lack of critical assessment skills 🤷‍♂️

i take this to mean that they're not willing to deal with increased customs oversight at this very time which would likely result in lost product.
Nono, why do people keep assigning such bad qualities to vendors?

It's clearly for your safety, just like Ely Lily is fighting to stop compounding so people won't die due to the compounders incompetence... :)

(Just in case it's not clear, this is sarcasm)

Is that a roundabout way of placing an order? 😇

Yeah no, even though cocaine probably could assist with weight loss - We stick to selling the stuff that is less likely to put us in the spotlight :)
I recently got bashed here for writing about tesofensine that is from the same family of drugs as cocaine, I call it "coke light".

Back