China Based Chemical Companies Indicted for Alleged Fentanyl Manufacturing and Distribution

I recently got bashed here for writing about tesofensine that is from the same family of drugs as cocaine, I call it "coke light".
Eh, I could understand if you got bashed by a forum that is directing users to sources and which medication to pick.

But it's been clearly stated numerous times that doing research is a requirement here, so I don't see the problem? :)

Also, there are tons of somewhat sketchy stuff that works quite well in this category. Even pure cocaine serves medical purposes.

Top of mind, ephedrine, dmma (not to be confused with mdma), clenbuterol, would all fit into the category of kinda sketchy, but has it's use - like your coke light

I find it moderately concerning how many people take what these vendor reps actually say at face value or truth. I think a lot of you need to look into what most of the manufacturing plants look like in these tier 2 and 3 Chinese cities, and what their standards actually are lol. I think of a lot of you actually researched that part, you may cut out ordering this completely.

Dude talks about 3 departments, 3 companies in 3 cities, etc. Their entire operation could just be a few teenagers popping open and resealing vials from someone else in their mom's dirty ass basement. There are no standards lol. We gave absolutely no idea what's going on behind the scenes. There is literally no way for anyone to verify anything else.

I find it moderately concerning how many people take what these vendor reps actually say at face value or truth. I think a lot of you need to look into what most of the manufacturing plants look like in these tier 2 and 3 Chinese cities, and what their standards actually are lol. I think of a lot of you actually researched that part, you may cut out ordering this completely.

Dude talks about 3 departments, 3 companies in 3 cities, etc. Their entire operation could just be a few teenagers popping open and resealing vials from someone else in their mom's dirty ass basement. There are no standards lol. We gave absolutely no idea what's going on behind the scenes. There is literally no way for anyone to verify anything else.
No way for anyone to verify, isn't exactly accurate - though not far from it.

For an end user/customer the statement is pretty much spot on though

Back