How did you choose your goal weight?

Congrats! Interested to know what you're stashing for maintenance?! I haven't needed to consider another glp for myself b/c tirz has been great and I have stocked up. I also use and love Pegasus by Kimera Chems, a lipo-c but with NAD+ which seems magical. I do have a few vials of Cagri, just in case, though untried. Have considered reta, and in the future may do the cycles of ss31 and Mots-C, ipa-teso. But haven't wanted to mess up what's working well. Would love to know what you're contemplating!
How did you learn what the dosage was for your Kimera peptides? I am interested in their Manticore, but do not know what the dosage should be. I have had trouble finding any other source for injectable L-Arginine. Everything I find has insanely high dosages in the 5000mg range. The Manticore is L-Carnitine 500mg and L-Arginine 200mg, but is comes in a 20ml vial so it appears it is meant to last.

How did you learn what the dosage was for your Kimera peptides? I am interested in their Manticore, but do not know what the dosage should be. I have had trouble finding any other source for injectable L-Arginine. Everything I find has insanely high dosages in the 5000mg range. The Manticore is L-Carnitine 500mg and L-Arginine 200mg, but is comes in a 20ml vial so it appears it is meant to last.
With the Pegasus, it's a Lipo-C, similar to a MIC+B12, whatever the names, most of the 503 pharmacies have versions and the dosing seems to be consistent cross the board with whatever version one uses: 1mL - 100 units as follows: Low Dosing - 100 units injected weekly; Mid-Dosing -100 units injected 2x a week, and High Dosing 100 units injected 3x a week. I've looked through Kimera Chems' other offerings which seem mostly to be blends, I think, with names that didn't really give a lot of clues as to their purpose. Have you looked at Peppys to see if there are documents that might be helpful?

With the Pegasus, it's a Lipo-C, similar to a MIC+B12, whatever the names, most of the 503 pharmacies have versions and the dosing seems to be consistent cross the board with whatever version one uses: 1mL - 100 units as follows: Low Dosing - 100 units injected weekly; Mid-Dosing -100 units injected 2x a week, and High Dosing 100 units injected 3x a week. I've looked through Kimera Chems' other offerings which seem mostly to be blends, I think, with names that didn't really give a lot of clues as to their purpose. Have you looked at Peppys to see if there are documents that might be helpful?
Thank you! I have looked at Peppys but all I am seeing is stuff related to Pegasus. It is difficult to find information on, or vendors for amino acids. I will continue to dig though.

Joining this thread a little late, but my goal is:

I am just keeping an eye on my waistline because the rest of my body looks like a late stage cancer patient! already ;)

Fatty liver elimination is my goal and recent blood test showed normal values for liver and also cholesterol levels already in a normal range, but I did not do liver ultrasound.

Survodutide might be better specifically for the liver, but its expensive compared to Sema which im using right now and its still working just fine for me (and its bloody cheap).

Thank you! I have looked at Peppys but all I am seeing is stuff related to Pegasus. It is difficult to find information on, or vendors for amino acids. I will continue to dig though.
You've probably already done this but on Peppys in the search bar did you hashtag amino acids? And there could be more on the new Peppys site which is on Discourse. Invites still limited but if you are on Peppys and haven't gotten one you might ask for one. And another very good source is Peppys The Round Table on Discord which is only about the science, peps, protocols, Bioregulators, I'm sure amino acids must be there...

You've probably already done this but on Peppys in the search bar did you hashtag amino acids? And there could be more on the new Peppys site which is on Discourse. Invites still limited but if you are on Peppys and haven't gotten one you might ask for one. And another very good source is Peppys The Round Table on Discord which is only about the science, peps, protocols, Bioregulators, I'm sure amino acids must be there...
I will check it out. Thanks!

That's a nice BMI calculator to play with. It proves what I've always believed.
I'm not over weight, I'm under tall. 😂
I think these calculators are garbage. I am 6' 1" and it says I need to weigh 189 pounds to be on the high end of the normal weight. I weighed more than that when I was skinny. Maybe that is just for women? Even though it says both.

At Peppys under Documents to Increase Our Knowledge, under Protocols, there's a whole amino acids ebook.

I think these calculators are garbage. I am 6' 1" and it says I need to weigh 189 pounds to be on the high end of the normal weight. I weighed more than that when I was skinny. Maybe that is just for women? Even though it says both.
it doesn't account for frame size. the thickness of my rib cage is 2x say a guy with a runner's type frame.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xenaga03
Back