I'm going to shoot for losing 100 pounds in 6 months

1728010882985.jpeg

rawmega_oyster_eater after he's done with this steroid cycle.
his new profile picture soon

Doing some quick searches, 400mg is done in one shot for some conditions.

I really don't feel much and spent much of the afternoon napping. I thought this was going to make me feel super virile.

so i just proved everyone right. that i can't be trusted. i'll need to check everything i do through milos first from now on.

wait, are you sure its 300mg/10ml?
Because steroids are supplied in 10ml bottles, but concentration given is per 1 ml, and with test-c chances are it is 300mg/1ml, if you inject yourself 3.3ml/week youll get the most hardcore bodybuilding dose, you will literally become a Hulk! ;) Be very careful with dosing ...

It's been a while since I researched steroids, but I thought excess free testosterone is converted to estrogen.

Which is why bodybuilders on them would take Clomid to bind to estrogenic receptors so they don't get female bodyparts. Moobs.

EDIT: I can't recall if it was Clomid or another drug... but they took something so they wouldn't get man boobs if they boost their T levels way beyond the normal range.

Last edited:

I really don't feel much and spent much of the afternoon napping. I thought this was going to make me feel super virile.

so i just proved everyone right. that i can't be trusted. i'll need to check everything i do through milos first from now on.
just wait til all these new people start reading this thread 😅

It's been a while since I researched steroids, but I thought excess free testosterone is converted to estrogen.
its not as linear but basically yes it will increase estrogen and DHT too
Which is why bodybuilders on them would take Clomid to bind to estrogenic receptors so they don't get female bodyparts. Moobs.
no, clomid they take during PCT to restore natural testosterone function, thru stimulating pituitary to produce FSH
to prevent excess estrogen you need aromatase inhibitor - block conversion of testosterone into estrogen (anastrazole, letrozole)
EDIT: I can't recall if it was Clomid or another drug... but they took something so they wouldn't get man boobs if they boost their T levels way beyond the normal range.
it does not happen with T so much often even on high doses, especially if you don't have too much excess of body fat, its more common with steroids which also increase other hormones such as prolactin

yeah don't worry, even 600mg was used in clinical trials
and any significant effects of T takes a few weeks anyway

EDIT: its a long ester you cant feel it just yet
once you wake up with a rock hard erection you will know its working! ;)

How long until his beautiful locks start to fall out at that dosage?
I'm not going to keep doing it. I'm going to take a break and let everything clear out. My BP is creeping up so i took my meds to tamp it down.

but i guess i should work out at much as possible to take advantage of the bodybuilder dose.

wait, are you sure its 300mg/10ml?
Because steroids are supplied in 10ml bottles, but concentration given is per 1 ml, and with test-c chances are it is 300mg/1ml, if you inject yourself 3.3ml/week youll get the most hardcore bodybuilding dose, you will literally become a Hulk! ;) Be very careful with dosing ...
Anyway the most thin need I was able to use inject T was 25G 1 1/2" All the way in into your thigh - no need to be scared of that, once u get thru skin u don't feel anything, except when you hit a vein or nerve. many people use it SubQ, also can, but since test oil is thick you still need and thicker needle
When you say thigh, do you mean quads, or subq?

Personally I'd recommend NOT injecting in the quads, too many nerves and auchy things to hit.

Ventroglutes is my go to, can't reach my glute. If you prefer thin needles - Use a 1ml syringe and inject the delts or lats (lats sound scary, but there isn't really a lot of nerves and vessels to hit.

When you say thigh, do you mean quads, or subq?

Personally I'd recommend NOT injecting in the quads, too many nerves and auchy things to hit.

Ventroglutes is my go to, can't reach my glute. If you prefer thin needles - Use a 1ml syringe and inject the delts or lats (lats sound scary, but there isn't really a lot of nerves and vessels to hit.
I personally go for glutes, but it requires some gymnastics and a lot of practice ;)
On quads I give up too already once I hit vein, forgot to check and was coughing like its my last day, but its the most easy I guess, with ventroglutes you are right is probably the best. but if SubQ im not sure, maybe just stomach fat is OK?

but if SubQ im not sure, maybe just stomach fat is OK?
I know several people that does their testosterone subq in the stomach. But rotation of spot and not taking too large/frequent injections is more important than with peps to avoid lumps and bumps.

I personally go for glutes, but it requires some gymnastics and a lot of practice ;)
On quads I give up too already once I hit vein, forgot to check and was coughing like its my last day, but its the most easy I guess, with ventroglutes you are right is probably the best. but if SubQ im not sure, maybe just stomach fat is OK?
Done that with tren, had me curled up on the floor coughing my lungs out for around almost an hour.

With my shoulder mobility there is no possible way I think, can barely inject my delts :P

maybe injecting in the stomach fat is less effective and that's what saved me from any harsh effects? I really don't feel anything or notice anything other than my blood pressure going up. Tried doing crunches and i'm not getting that pumped up feeling that 1/2 pill M1T gave me.

Looking thru Meso rx a lot of people say TEST is their preferred bulking steroid. :confused:

can one of you point me in a direction to find dutasteride? I looked thru the venders on Meso and asked SRY but no dice. I'm betting my docs are going to be reluctant to prescribe it.

Last edited:
maybe injecting in the stomach fat is less effective and that's what saved me from any harsh effects? I really don't feel anything or notice anything other than my blood pressure going up. Tried doing crunches and i'm not getting that pumped up feeling that 1/2 pill M1T gave me.

Looking thru Meso rx a lot of people say TEST is their preferred bulking steroid. :confused:

can one of you point me in a direction to find dutasteride? I looked thru the venders on Meso and asked SRY but no dice. I'm betting my docs are going to be reluctant to prescribe it.
AllDayChemist.com has pill form 0.4mg-0.5mg

Subq absorbs a lot slower than IM. In any case, you shouldn’t really experience any severe side effects from a one time injection of that size.

I would consider taking 0.5 mg arimidex every two/three days for a week to avoid aromatase. But it’s probably unnecessary unless you already have high estrogen levels.

Y'all are sending him down a very dark and unsafe path, especially with his health issues.

I'm out ✌️.

Y'all are sending him down a very dark and unsafe path, especially with his health issues.

I'm out ✌️.
He's made it pretty clear that he's going down that path regardless of what other people think or say. Handing out clean needles to drug addicts doesn't make them do drugs, it just ensures that they don't use a dirty needle and hurt themselves worse.

Back