I'm going to shoot for losing 100 pounds in 6 months

They do not require a prescription. You just move past that and checkout. I buy stuff from them all the time.
that's what i was wondering. I didn't want to pay for everything and then risk that they will want the paperwork. But it sounds like that what i have to do. thanks

Tbh, at this point I’m rather convinced some of the posts from @raw_oyster_eater are intentionally phrased to make it seem worse than it is and he enjoys trolling his moms 🤷‍♂️

Either that or he’s batshit crazy 🙃
i think you get me.

i've done some stuff and i've talked about doing stuff. i screwed up and took 10x the dose and it was a non-event.

you guys are helping a lot. I would have continued injecting test-c if milos had not pointed out my error.

i would like to say that i'm batshit but the truth is i'm just a super boring straight-laced person. I'm the only one who passed on the pot at a party.

ITs fun to be able to get some of these substances and feel like you have some of your own control over your life. I think that's all it is. It'll wear off after time.

i think you get me.

i've done some stuff and i've talked about doing stuff. i screwed up and took 10x the dose and it was a non-event.

you guys are helping a lot. I would have continued injecting test-c if milos had not pointed out my error.

i would like to say that i'm batshit but the truth is i'm just a super boring straight-laced person. I'm the only one who passed on the pot at a party.

ITs fun to be able to get some of these substances and feel like you have some of your own control over your life. I think that's all it is. It'll wear off after time.
I don’t want to be accused of encouraging you and all your crazy ideas just because I answered a question about a prescription form request.😂

I don’t want to be accused of encouraging you and all your crazy ideas just because I answered a question about a prescription form request.😂
too late. our subconscious essences are forever quantumly entangled.

I'm taking tiny nibbles on the M1T pills. about 1/3 10mg at a time until my crunches start feeling good. Might as well since i have the test in my system for synergetic effect. Edit: oh yea! did some crunches and my stomach feels rock hard. that's just 1/3 pill. I love this feeling. It's going to get addictive.

i placed the order for dutasteride. we'll see...

Last edited:
I’m still wondering have you lost 100 lbs yet. Seems like it’s been 6 months lol

It only feels like it, it's been such a roller coaster 😅

but i'd be interested in an update on weight loss, @raw_oyster_eater! and also how you're feeling about it.
I don't know how hard it's going to be to finish this.. 213 down 60. That leaves 40 in 3 more months. I realize that the closer you get to an "ideal" weight the harder the pounds come off.

i only lost 13 in sept.
i'm guessing 10 in oct, 8 in nov. and 6 in dec. which leaves me 16 shy of goal.

this project may have to be finished in the first quarter. Or i need to start exercising like crazy.

I don't know how hard it's going to be to finish this.. 213 down 60. That leaves 40 in 3 more months. I realize that the closer you get to an "ideal" weight the harder the pounds come off.

i only lost 13 in sept.

this project may have to be finished in the first quarter. Or i need to start exercising like crazy.
That is still great weight loss though

i only lost 13 in sept.

If you lose 100 pounds in a year instead of 6 months, that would still be a great feat, and I imagine you'll get there much faster than that. Exercise is always a good idea... maybe not 'like crazy' but I think that's the only speed you go :)

i'm going to pursue both paths of asking the docs and try and find it somewhere on my own.

Question on this test-c oil. It's really thick and won't even pull into a 31 gauge. I even had a lot of trouble with a 29 gauge. I started with a tiny first shot of 18mg. A lot of TRT guys are doing 100mg a week. I have a 10ml/300mg vile. That's a 3.3 ml shot of heavy oil. That shit is going to hurt.
31g, that would require the grip strength of a gorilla or the patience of a saint to inject :D

I have been down a dark dark rabbit hole reading this thread. Wish all day chemist took something besides bitcoin for payment. It took me all day to send bit coin for tirz and I ended up finding somewhere I didn't have to go thru that trauma again.

I have been down a dark dark rabbit hole reading this thread. Wish all day chemist took something besides bitcoin for payment. It took me all day to send bit coin for tirz and I ended up finding somewhere I didn't have to go thru that trauma again.
i set up a special checking acct. for these activities and do wires and electronic checks. I put like 500 bucks in there at a time so if something happens i can't lose a lot of money. I think i'm thinking about this correctly. The stand-alone checking has its own numbers.

All Day Chemist takes more than BitCoin.

Attachments

• IMG_4681.jpeg
    IMG_4681.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 22
Have you done an echeck with them? I don't know about putting my checking account out there
That happens every time you make a bank transaction of any kind to anybody. I've done it a half dozen times with ADC with no problems.

I have mentioned this in another thread somewhere on here.
I have used privacy.com to create a tempory credit card for some purchases.
It has a free tier. It has options for single time use, lock to single merchant, max total use, max single use.
You can create up to 12 "cards" per month for free I think.
There is a chance it won't work for some sites...I have had it work at some and not at another.

@raw_oyster_eater hey I just realized, if this thread stays popular you are going to have a whole new generation of moms! 🤣
i wanna know why others that have lost weight quickly aren't getting mothered?

update: something is screwy. I'm going up a few pounds in weight and it can't be due to calories because i've maintained 500-800 a day. I think some of these things i'm taking are bloating me. I should be down another 3-4 pounds but gaining.

i wanna know why others that have lost weight quickly aren't getting mothered?

update: something is screwy. I'm going up a few pounds in weight and it can't be due to calories because i've maintained 500-800 a day. I think some of these things i'm taking are bloating me. I should be down another 3-4 pounds but gaining.
You are probably putting on muscle if you’re still working out and taking testosterone. It’s good weight!

Back