I'm going to shoot for losing 100 pounds in 6 months

You live near Boston, right? Have you tried going to actual Boston University doctors instead of the regular medical groups around you?

I have a few rare chronic health issues that I have tried to get treated at normal doctors groups, and then university ones (usually my docs are actual professors). The quality of care has been so different across the two. This has been true across all of the states I have lived in.

Would recommend looking into it if you haven't since you seemingly have an actual chronic condition or two.
you're right, i need to put the significant work into researching some better doctors. My health plan doesn't need referrals so i can go see anybody i want.

i took a little HCG (500iu) and don't feel anything. researching on reddit, it seems most take it with test. Or to restore their reproductive system function after being on test or AAS for a while.

you're right, i need to put the significant work into researching some better doctors. My health plan doesn't need referrals so i can go see anybody i want.

i took a little HCG (500iu) and don't feel anything. researching on reddit, it seems most take it with test. Or to restore their reproductive system function after being on test or AAS for a while.
i was serious about thinksteroids.com there are a lot more knowledgeable people over there about these things.

thank you, my GP did mention possibly putting me on something to slowly reduce my prostate size. She said it would take about a year. The urologist has mentioned nothing about it and is keying in on surgical solutions which we landed on ablation, which means blocking the arteries to the prostate to cut off blood supply.
im very sure all these "doctors" prefer the most profitable procedures for them and don't care much about you. Medications targeting conversion of T into DHT are the first line treatment, not only it shrinks prostate, it also prevent hair loss. Read about the dutasteride, they will not probably prescribe it to you at first because its strong, but its reducing the need for future prostate surgery. If you can, get dutasteride

Last edited:
im very sure all these "doctors" prefer the most profitable procedures for them and don't care much about you. Medications targeting conversion of T into DHT are the first line treatment, not only it shrinks prostate, it also prevent hair loss. Read about the dutasteride, they will not probably prescribe it to you at first because its strong, but its reducing the need for future prostate surgery. If you can, get dutasteride
i'm going to pursue both paths of asking the docs and try and find it somewhere on my own.

Question on this test-c oil. It's really thick and won't even pull into a 31 gauge. I even had a lot of trouble with a 29 gauge. I started with a tiny first shot of 18mg. A lot of TRT guys are doing 100mg a week. I have a 10ml/300mg vile. That's a 3.3 ml shot of heavy oil. That shit is going to hurt.

Last edited:
i'm going to pursue both paths of asking the docs and try and find it somewhere on my own.

Question on this test-c oil. It's really thick and won't even pull into a 31 gauge. I even had a lot of trouble with a 29 gauge. I started with a tiny first shot of 18mg. A lot of TRT guys are doing 100mg a week. I have a 10ml/300mg vile. That's a 3.3 ml shot of heavy oil. That shit is going to hurt.
Not specifically for test (so sorry if this isn't helpful) but for Progesterone oil injections (for fertility treatments), it's also VERY thick and they give you like a 22 or 23g needle for those, so, you might need to go up in size quite a bit. They also tell you to ice that area for a good 5+ minutes before injecting, but it's.. it's never pleasant.

As a retired nurse you are trying to kill yourself. Low and slow.you will lose more muscle than is healthy (heart is muscle) slow down!
This. I just read this entire thread and it made me so sad. Oyster you need to work on loving yourself not destroying yourself.
Also a nurse.
Thread reads like a primer of what not to do.

I'm going to water fast for the next 5 days. It's good for you.
Here’s the thing I used to fast for up to 5 days. Felt fantastic ( although I was always bitchy on day 2). Fasting is fine in moderation. There was even a guy who fasted for 1 year under medical supervision ( as in a hospital). Fasting is not the issue.

It’s the Willy Nilly shooting up this med then that med chaos your doing that utterly dangerous in my book.

Pick a GLP, stick with it until max dose, if it stops working then think about switching. I’m not even opposed to stacking but I don’t think it’s helpful or necessary unless something else is failing you. My own doctor had me exceed the recommended dose of Wegovy before he had me switched to Zepbound.

i've been looking at it. I'm going to get more aggressive advice there so it's a bit scary. You guys keep me under control.
Yea some of those guys take DNP on a regular basis for cutting while on multiple flavors of T. Would not recommend using them for advice either.

I use them for "what not to do" 😬.

There was a guy on there on there who was taking 1 GRAM of DNP and puking daily. One of the pieces of advice given was "make sure the pill is not covered in the powder"... 💀

Here’s the thing I used to fast for up to 5 days. Felt fantastic ( although I was always bitchy on day 2). Fasting is fine in moderation. There was even a guy who fasted for 1 year under medical supervision ( as in a hospital). Fasting is not the issue.

It’s the Willy Nilly shooting up this med then that med chaos your doing that utterly dangerous in my book.

Pick a GLP, stick with it until max dose, if it stops working then think about switching. I’m not even opposed to stacking but I don’t think it’s helpful or necessary unless something else is failing you. My own doctor had me exceed the recommended dose of Wegovy before he had me switched to Zepbound.

This guy was interesting.

Most people who go on insanely long fasts (by choice or by force) die from over-eating once they start to eat again.

----------------------

Totally agreed that fasting is fine in moderation. Only thing I'd recommend on top of that is to supplement lost nutrients from food using a bigger dose of multivitamins.

update: just started early this morning and in stages.
1000iu of HCG 2x500 spaced by 8 hours
5iu HGH late last night
50mg test-c 20mg then 30mg spaced by 8 hours

not feeling that much but not hungry. I'm discontinuing any GLP for now.

wait, are you sure its 300mg/10ml?
Because steroids are supplied in 10ml bottles, but concentration given is per 1 ml, and with test-c chances are it is 300mg/1ml, if you inject yourself 3.3ml/week youll get the most hardcore bodybuilding dose, you will literally become a Hulk! ;) Be very careful with dosing ...
Anyway the most thin need I was able to use inject T was 25G 1 1/2" All the way in into your thigh - no need to be scared of that, once u get thru skin u don't feel anything, except when you hit a vein or nerve. many people use it SubQ, also can, but since test oil is thick you still need and thicker needle

Last edited:
1000iu of HCG 2x500 spaced by 8 hours
HCG dosing is 2x weekly max, no point more often because of long half life
50mg test-c 20mg then 30mg spaced by 8 hours
test-c once weekly is enough, but PLEASE make sure you do not overdose yourself, you have 300mg/1ml and NOT 300mg/10ml
not that much will happen to you if you do this mistake just once but in a long term you will became Hulk for sure!
not feeling that much but not hungry. I'm discontinuing any GLP for now.
you discontinuing something? is it even still you there? ;)
why not keep at least maintenance dose?

wait, are you sure its 300mg/10ml?
Because steroids are supplied in 10ml bottles, but concentration given is per 1 ml, and with text-c chances are it is 300mg/1ml, if you inject yourself 3.3ml/week youll get the most hardcore bodybuilding dose, you will literally become a Hulk! ;) Be very careful with dosing ...
Anyway the most thin need I was able to use inject T was 25G 1 1/2" All the way in into your thigh - no need to be scared of that, once u get thru skin u don't feel anything, except when you hit a vein or nerve. many people use it SubQ, also can, but since test oil is think you still need and thicker needle
oh shit.

that means i did 500mg. At least i did it subq in stomach fat so it'll hit me slower.

Last edited:
oh shit.

that means i did 500mg. At least i did it subq in stomach fat so it'll hit me slower.
now we are talking old good oyster! ;)
don't worry, one time injection is not an issue, it has very long half life, it will be releasing into the blood stream very slowly
500mg is a starting dose for bodybuilders but if you take 1g its already too high

@Dee X

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Barbieri's_fast

Glad to see someone mention this on here, I had thought about bringing it up a number of times but never really desired to deal with all the push back I figured it would create about the evils of long fasts.
But to be clear, I have no desire to do this or will power either :ROFLMAO:
In my younger days i maxed out in just under 3 weeks...I know, no moral fortitude. 🤷‍♂️

Barbieri
Start weight 456 lbs
Finish weight 180 lbs (1966)
a 1973 study found that Barbieri maintained a healthy weight of 196 pounds

For 382 days, from 14 June 1965 through 30 June 1966, he consumed only vitamins, electrolytes, an unspecified amount of yeast (a source of all essential amino acids) and zero-calorie beverages such as tea, coffee, and sparkling water, although he occasionally added milk and/or sugar to the beverages, especially during the final weeks of the fast.

But it does show in my mind that a person can do a very long fast if they are monitored and otherwise healthy without measurable negative side effects...Of course I don't remember/know if he regained all the weight or not. AND he did die at ~51 years old 🤷‍♂️

AND...so there is no confusion...
NO I am NOT recommending that @raw_oyster_eater try this so don't encourage him @milos
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back