I'm going to shoot for losing 100 pounds in 6 months

"All studies showed an industry sponsorship bias. Further randomized clinical trials not sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry should be encouraged to obtain independent evidence without potential conflict of interest biases."
for sure, i'm going into this realizing it could be a waste of time and money. It's something i'm willing to risk before committing to a real liposuction surgery which carries greater risks. I would only do lipo with a local, not general anesthesia. I'm only injecting this in the stomach. NO way i'm putting this in my face. Don't need it there anyway.

There are also external lotions which have been studied to reduce subq fat. I will be testing those as well.

for sure, i'm going into this realizing it could be a waste of time and money. It's something i'm willing to risk before committing to a real liposuction surgery which carries greater risks. I would only do lipo with a local, not general anesthesia. I'm only injecting this in the stomach. NO way i'm putting this in my face. Don't need it there anyway.

There are also external lotions which have been studied to reduce subq fat. I will be testing those as well.
Oh wow, you can put it in your face!?

I

If a local fat burning ointment or something like that, which actually works and doesn’t have some pretty wild side-effects existed. I believe everyone would know, that would not have been a well kept secret.

Just my 2 quarters

I

If a local fat burning ointment or something like that, which actually works and doesn’t have some pretty wild side-effects existed. I believe everyone would know, that would not have been a well kept secret.

Just my 2 quarters
you know this guy? https://www.instagram.com/joepavlik/p/CMuEDazj-uX/
he invented a product called metaboderm.

there is also the amilean (aminophylline) that has the asthma drug in it that has a paper done. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...ion offers a,is the most potent concentration.

I have a question for you and please don't be insulted, I'm just trying to learn and plan my own path. You've been on serious steroids for a while. I don't see that you have any 6 pack washboard type stomach bumps in your picture.

Male 5'10" sw273 cw243 gw173

It's been about six weeks down 30. I know it's going to take a lot. I'm going to have to do some fasting and ride an exercise bike every day. Really hump it good. So far i have done no exercise.

Had 2 doses script Zepbound 2.5. Then 2-2.5 research tirz then 2-5 research tirz. And a little Reta at 1mg/2mg with the tirz. Maybe switch over to Reta because it makes me feel good. Hording the script zep for the wife.

I think it's possible with these drugs and hard work and eating like a supermodel on top of them.
Remember if you lose it to fast you will lose your muscle. Slow and steady them maintain

you know this guy? https://www.instagram.com/joepavlik/p/CMuEDazj-uX/
he invented a product called metaboderm.

there is also the amilean (aminophylline) that has the asthma drug in it that has a paper done. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9978326/#:~:text=Aminophylline topical formulation offers a,is the most potent concentration.

I have a question for you and please don't be insulted, I'm just trying to learn and plan my own path. You've been on serious steroids for a while. I don't see that you have any 6 pack washboard type stomach bumps in your picture.
Steroids don't undo a high calorie intake :) I'm more interested in benching 5 plates than in a 6pack.

Also really ruined my shape during corona with lockdowns and closed gyms which caused a period of uncurable laziness.

Considering doing a series on yt/ig showing how absurd a difference serious steroids make. I'll let you know if i do

what next?

Attachments

• IMG_20241001_143725.jpg
    IMG_20241001_143725.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20241001_144459.jpg
    IMG_20241001_144459.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20241001_155638.jpg
    IMG_20241001_155638.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 29
but ma, how about just one. please? i'll brush me teeth and do my homework....
The way you write reminds me of the 20 year old on Meso who screwed up his growth plates, proportions of his face, and then tried to blame the community over 2 months for it being their fault because they didn't warn him enough to get proper blood work before messing with HGH and HCG (at any age).

i seriously doubt that taking nibbles on any of this stuff is going to give me cancer. The M1T is a bit nasty on the liver but it was sold over the counter for a number of years GNC? and didn't kill anybody.

i think i might get the pill splitter out tonight and quarter a 10mg M1T. See if i can get a better pump with my crunches. Edit: They are some really small pills. I was able to halve it.

I do appreciate my mothers looking out for me. It does give me some pause. I'm listening a little bit.

Ya know, most every guy over 40 has an enlarged prostate. If that's the disqualifier for doing TRT or some of the other stuff, then i think a lot of guys are disobeying their mothers.

Last edited:
I do appreciate my mothers looking out for me. It does give me some pause. I'm listening a little bit.
please don't slow down! you are the only one here who is not afraid to inject anything in any combination! very interesting RS you are!

And now a mom question - are you at least already taking finasteride? You can do some research on dutasteride, its a little bit stronger, mostly used by bodybuilders and proven very effective by bro science over many many years.

EDIT: I wrongly wrote dutasteride is approved for the treatment of prostate cancer

Last edited:
please don't slow down! you are the only one here who is not afraid to inject anything in any combination! very interesting RS you are!

And now a mom question - are you at least already taking finasteride? You can do some research on dutasteride, its a little bit stronger, mostly used by bodybuilders (or prostate cancer patients for which its approved officially) and proven very effective by bro science over many many years.
thank you, my GP did mention possibly putting me on something to slowly reduce my prostate size. She said it would take about a year. The urologist has mentioned nothing about it and is keying in on surgical solutions which we landed on ablation, which means blocking the arteries to the prostate to cut off blood supply. I think i should have been taking one of those drugs as a no brainer in the meantime. This really pisses me off. I could have been on this steroid to reduce my prostate that would have had the side benefits of building muscle and reducing fat. Surgeons just want to cut.

I did try 1/2 10 mg pill of M1T. It gave me a bit of a slight head rush or headache. I did some crunches off and on for a few hours after taking the pill and the pump-up definitely felt so much better. My stomach felt hard from the exercise which is not my normal feeling.

I don't think i will be taking this anymore. On to HCG. Or maybe i should bag the self experimentation and try to get one of my docs to prescribe dutasteride?

Thank you for this information. its going to have a big impact on my life. I apologize for teasing you guys about being my mothers. You are providing life-saving information!

Last edited:
thank you, my GP did mention possibly putting me on something to slowly reduce my prostate size. She said it would take about a year. The urologist has mentioned nothing about it and is keying in on surgical solutions which we landed on ablation, which means blocking the arteries to the prostate to cut off blood supply. I think i should have been taking one of those drugs as a no brainer in the meantime. This really pisses me off. I could have been on this steroid to reduce my prostate that would have had the side benefits of building muscle and reducing fat. Surgeons just want to cut.

I did try 1/2 10 mg pill of M1T. It gave me a bit of a slight head rush or headache. I did some crunches off and on for a few hours after taking the pill and the pump-up definitely felt so much better. My stomach felt hard from the exercise which is not my normal feeling.

I don't think i will be taking this anymore. On to HCG. Or maybe i should bag the self experimentation and try to get one of my docs to prescribe dutasteride?

Thank you for this information. its going to have a big impact on my life. I apologize for teasing you guys about being my mothers. You are providing life-saving information!
You live near Boston, right? Have you tried going to actual Boston University doctors instead of the regular medical groups around you?

I have a few rare chronic health issues that I have tried to get treated at normal doctors groups, and then university ones (usually my docs are actual professors). The quality of care has been so different across the two. This has been true across all of the states I have lived in.

Would recommend looking into it if you haven't since you seemingly have an actual chronic condition or two.

Back