I'm going to shoot for losing 100 pounds in 6 months

At some point you should probably just accept your body shape and be confident in it.

Injecting random shit for localized fat burning sounds like a scam based on what I understand about physiology.

Or just get liposuction if you want spot reduction.

Don't get scammed and don't injure yourself with random crap.

At some point you should probably just accept your body shape and be confident in it.

Injecting random shit for localized fat burning sounds like a scam based on what I understand about physiology.

Or just get liposuction if you want spot reduction.

Don't get scammed and don't injure yourself with random crap.
i haven't had any adverse feelings or reactions to injecting these 25 something bottles of product (save for the chinese lemon bottle) so i am gaining confidence. I've gone slowly over the past couple of months. There are more people injecting this stuff than peptides. It's all over tic toc, Instagram etc. It there were any bad reactions it would be known by now. The FDA has approved deoxycholic acid for this use.

"Just get liposuction" is easy to say by somebody who has never had it. There are many stories of pain and problems from lipo. There is a 6mo recovery period. I could stop these injections and be back to normal in a week.

I do think of the other options as i go thru this process.

"just accept your body shape and be confident in it." I have been doing that for many years. A nice-looking stomach is something i've always tried to get and i want to make one more run at it. Right now, i'd rather have that than a new sports car.

Its just too hard to do it with diet and exercise. You have to eat like a supermodel and workout like crazy constantly. Physically removing the fat is the only realistic option for me. I'm fine with wasting a couple of grand on a scam if that's the way it turns out. It's a risk just like any of this do-it-yourself stuff.

"Just get liposuction" is easy to say by somebody who has never had it. There are many stories of pain and problems from lipo. There is a 6mo recovery period. I could stop these injections and be back to normal in a week.

"just accept your body shape and be confident in it." I have been doing that for many years. A nice-looking stomach is something i've always tried to get and i want to make one more run at it. Right now, i'd rather have that than a new sports car.

Its just too hard to do it with diet and exercise. You have to eat like a supermodel and workout like crazy constantly. Physically removing the fat is the only realistic option for me. I'm fine with wasting a couple of grand on a scam if that's the way it turns out. It's a risk just like any of this do-it-yourself stuff.

Lots of people do liposuction. You're already engaging in risky behavior. At least consult with a doctor and get a quote on the price. I don't think that's very expensive to get a consult and set and manage some expectations.

Not sure what a "nice looking stomach" means. A assume at least flat, at best you can see some abdominal muscles. But I seriously doubt any injections are going to target and remove fat cells and not kill good tissue.

From what I understand if you want a flat stomach, you really need to get your body fat percentage into the single digits. If you were there now, in the single digits, and then considering injecting unicorn piss to burn fat locally, it'd be one thing. Is your body composition in the single digits for fat percentage? It doesn't sound like it from what I read.

But hey, it's your world and your body. Do what you want.

Lots of people do liposuction. You're already engaging in risky behavior. At least consult with a doctor and get a quote on the price. I don't think that's very expensive to get a consult and set and manage some expectations.

Not sure what a "nice looking stomach" means. A assume at least flat, at best you can see some abdominal muscles. But I seriously doubt any injections are going to target and remove fat cells and not kill good tissue.

From what I understand if you want a flat stomach, you really need to get your body fat percentage into the single digits. If you were there now, in the single digits, and then considering injecting unicorn piss to burn fat locally, it'd be one thing. Is your body composition in the single digits for fat percentage? It doesn't sound like it from what I read.

But hey, it's your world and your body. Do what you want.
Unicorn piss…. If I ever decide to invent a new peptide I know what I’ll call it 😂

But I seriously doubt any injections are going to target and remove fat cells and not kill good tissue.
Captain Kirk voice: but that's what we'll have to find out.

what does a nice looking stomach mean. For me the best i can hope for is something not disgusting to look at.

I'll get a consult but with the prices around here i'm betting 10 grand.

Last edited:
I'll get a consult but with the prices around here i'm betting 10 grand.
if 10k+ you can also consider medical h'days, specifically in Malaysia quality of the care here is very high and lipo costs maybe around USD 2-3k only, another option is all time favorite - Thailand, probably little bit more expensive, maybe lower quality / standards, but much more fun activities in the meantime, another options - maybe some south american countries? I really have no idea how is it there ... but with 10k budget you have so many options I think

What about cryolipolysis? Isn't that specifically designed to kill stubborn fat pockets in specific areas? And I think the recovery time is like zero. Not sure how well it works though, other than vague assurances that it DOES work to some extent.

i have a wife i have to get any office procedure approved thru. Any of you have one of those? I do not own my body, she does. With these injections i can just do it on the down low.

Let's give these time to work and see how it goes.

Have you tried any of the clear protein that tastes like juice or lemonade? Before that, found it impossible to get my protein in.
What are your favorite clear proteins? I cannot do anything that thickens the liquid- that just really makes me wanna puke

Back