I'm going to shoot for losing 100 pounds in 6 months

OK so the stronger injections such as Desobody caused the fat to harden up in some spots. I'll keep you posted on how long they take to resolve. They say it takes weeks for the body to remove dead cells.
Play stupid games...
I pulled this off some plastic surgery/beauty spa site. So it is working as its supposed to and everything is on track.

• How it works
    Fat dissolving injections, such as Kybella or PCDC, are injected into fat cells, causing them to become inflamed and harden. The body's natural processes then break down and eliminate the hardened fat cells.

I pulled this off some plastic surgery/beauty spa site. So it is working as its supposed to and everything is on track.

• How it works
    Fat dissolving injections, such as Kybella or PCDC, are injected into fat cells, causing them to become inflamed and harden. The body's natural processes then break down and eliminate the hardened fat cells.
Having a plastic surgeon do this for you is a bit different than YOLO self injection with untested products. This is even more true with items that are clinically proven to cause DNA damage (which can lead to colon cancer with Kybella when used enough for example).

See even the citations in: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deoxycholic_acid

If you're looking to get medical advice from a place that is marketing + selling it to you, you're going to have a bad time. Pubmed and medical journals should be your friends.

Just calling it out since you were injecting 10x dosages of things recently and you have an experimental pharmacy brewing in your belly.

• How it works
I ask this genuinely and without judgement. Have you ever done this much research into what mania looks like?

Having a plastic surgeon do this for you is a bit different than YOLO self injection with untested products. This is even more true with items that are clinically proven to cause DNA damage (which can lead to colon cancer with Kybella when used enough for example).

See even the citations in: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deoxycholic_acid

If you're looking to get medical advice from a place that is marketing + selling it to you, you're going to have a bad time. Pubmed and medical journals should be your friends.

Just calling it out since you were injecting 10x dosages of things recently and you have an experimental pharmacy brewing in your belly.
there's millions doing this. millions.

do you even leave your house at all. or do you think it too risky?

I'm deceased.

You are quite possibly one of the funniest dudes I've encountered on a forum in a long time, and I'm a GenXer so that's really saying something.

it was just testosterone and it was 10x dose of TRT but still in a normal range many college kids take to go to gym
but we all know oyster is a brave guy, he first try it and after do research only, but im a big fan!!!

I'm deceased.

You are quite possibly one of the funniest dudes I've encountered on a forum in a long time, and I'm a GenXer so that's really saying something.

Come 1/1/25, I'm posting an Oyster appreciation thread.

it was just testosterone and it was 10x dose of TRT but still in a normal range many college kids take to go to gym
but we all know oyster is a brave guy, he first try it and after do research only, but im a big fan!!!
On top of everything else, mind you. That's hardly brave, that's reckless. I hope he has good health insurance.

To be fair, I have been on a higher dosage consistently for a couple years.

The dosage isn't really the issue, but the circumstance and jumping to that dose without any testing (practical or medical).

Tbh, I'm a big fan of Oyster too. And I'm rather confident he makes his antics seem more reckless than they are on purpose

To be fair, I have been on a higher dosage consistently for a couple years.

The dosage isn't really the issue, but the circumstance and jumping to that dose without any testing (practical or medical).

Tbh, I'm a big fan of Oyster too. And I'm rather confident he makes his antics seem more reckless than they are on purpose

He's a fun little troll.

He's a fun little troll.
my threads are the most interesting here. That's not saying much as most here are post after post of "why have i not got my tracking number yet?" My pucks aren't intact. What if my shit gets opened in customs. Oh, oh i'm worried about this, i'm nervous about that.

blow my brains out.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glpjon
Back