I'm going to shoot for losing 100 pounds in 6 months

i had ordered this: https://www.flexussports.com/products/amilean-fat-loss-lotion-with-2-aminophylline

they don't have it and they're trying to talk me into this: https://pavlikperformance.com/products/metaboderm

there's actually study that says Aminophylline works so i don't know about the botanical stuff.
the above are external topical fat melters.

there are also injectable fat melters that are supposed to directly act on the fat cell destroying the membrane. (lemon bottle, lipo lab, dr lipo, neobella, skinderma, desobody and several others) the main ingredients: PPC PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE, deoxycholic acid, enzymes from pineapple Bromelain, Riboflavin, and Lecithin etc. Dermatologists are providing these treatments for hefty fees.
you can look into Ephedrin HCL or a ECA Stack. I think it works better as Aminophylline. But its not a cream

Have you considered MOTS-C? Exercise in a bottle, I swear I feel 20 years younger since I started taking it.
I second this, adding MOTS-C to tirz was truly night and day for me in terms of energy and ability to work out, it's the one thing I would actually recommend @raw_oyster_eater add to your extensive list of peps to try :LOL:

Although I don't know that even MOTS can overcome a 500 calorie a day diet. There are mixed results, too - some people report they feel nothing.

I second this, adding MOTS-C to tirz was truly night and day for me in terms of energy and ability to work out, it's the one thing I would actually recommend @raw_oyster_eater add to your extensive list of peps to try :LOL:

Although I don't know that even MOTS can overcome a 500 calorie a day diet. There are mixed results, too - some people report they feel nothing.
I can’t wait to research it. I already have Mots-C in my stockpile but patiently waiting on my SS31 order. I heard that it works better if you’re older, not so much for younger people. I just sure hope I feel 20 years younger like @Chizikitide-1977.😃

I can’t wait to research it. I already have Mots-C in my stockpile but patiently waiting on my SS31 order. I heard that it works better if you’re older, not so much for younger people. I just sure hope I feel 20 years younger like @Chizikitide-1977.😃
I actually used MOTS without SS-31 first, which I heard is effective if mitochondria are already relatively healthy (which I'd like to think mine are). I've now added SS to see if it amplifies the impact for me; sort of hard to tell so far, but it's certainly no worse.

ETA: I'm medium old, depends on your definition :oops:

Last edited:
I actually used MOTS without SS-31 first, which I heard is effective if mitochondria are already relatively healthy (which I'd like to think mine are). I've now added SS to see if it amplifies the impact for me; sort of hard to tell so far, but it's certainly no worse.

ETA: I'm medium old, depends on your definition :oops:
Lol! Ya, no one has put a number on it, but I just know I’m not young.😅 I’m glad you are getting benefits, at least from the Mots-C. Makes me hopeful.

Great to hear your success!
If you don't mind me asking I am wondering if you have noticed any help/relief with those addictions while taking glp1 meds. I believe I have seen this mentioned somewhere.
I have a niece who really needs to loose weight and also has a severe alcohol issue (falling down/passing out level) but isn't ready to get help...I've casually mentioned glp1 meds to her. Wondering if the glp1's might also be a "backdoor" that ends up helping her with both if she tries them. I'm pretty sure she didn't win the good organ lottery. Sadly not sure she will make it another 10 years the way she is going...:(
Sorry to hear about your niece - I am a former behavioral health nurse and saw too many times people struggle with addiction. Be aware- this article is quite academic. I am very interested to see if/how GLP1s will be used in other areas such as behavioral health/PCOS etc.

Before trying MOTS-C again try a course of SS-31 first. It’s supposed to repair damaged mitochondria first, then the mots-c will do a better job. And yes, Tirz fatigue was the only side effect for me but it was real. I now take 0.5ml each of MIC B12 & LIPO-C twice a week and it has solved my issue for fatigue. Another thing to look into as it was an issue for me was in my initial bloodwork i found out that i was Vitamin D deficient and had low testosterone (but didnt have the normal low T issues so never suspected) Im a guy so not sure this would apply (no idea your gender and dont want to assume) but addressing both of those was probably also pivotal in eliminating the fatigue as well.
Can I ask where you get your MICB12 & Lipo from? I am almost out and was looking at Hvy & Nexaph but Nexaph's dosages on the Lipo are different.

Can I ask where you get your MICB12 & Lipo from? I am almost out and was looking at Hvy & Nexaph but Nexaph's dosages on the Lipo are different.
I think i got mine from a US website called solution peptides if I’m not mistaken. They were like $50 each but were 20ml vials (over double what nexaph are, but they are 10 vial kits). I know i probably overpaid but it’s been working. For me it’ll last like 5 months as i do 0.5ml each twice a week… so 20 weeks worth so for me $100 for 5 months of offsetting the fatigue from tirz is worth it.

How much do you dose? And how frequently? Ive seen so many varying amounts I’m not sure what people are really doing. Also have you had any issues of it not being effective if you dont inject the entire vial immediately after reconstituting> I know it sounds silly but ive read multiple places that its unstable and you have to use it right away after reconstituting or the peptides break apart. Which is super odd to me as if i cant take a dose and then refridge it for the next day it doesn’t seem like a viable peptide to me especially since it’s not cheap. So id like to get some real world info from someone who uses it and gets good effects from it. (I have a kit on the way but have stayed away from it in the past mainly because of the concerns above.) Thank for your input in advance!

I really don't like the way i'm built. I was looking at some dude in the store the other day. He must have been a big time runner. From the front of his chest to the back i swear, was about 6 inches. I haven't tried to measure myself but i'm at least twice that maybe 14-16 inches. I'd like to be somewhere in between. I don't mind losing some muscle. Then i can reevaluate and start building back. I don't know why people insist on trying to build muscle while losing weight at the same time. The body builders are exclusively in one mode or the other and they have this shit down pat.

There are lots of different builds and frame sizes. Thats where these ideal weight charts are garbage. Somebody needs to create something better that works these types of variables in.

don't mind losing some muscle. Then i can reevaluate and start building back. I don't know why people insist on trying to build muscle while losing weight at the same time. The body builders are exclusively in one mode or the other and they have this shit down pat.
Its more about maintaining muscle mass because the more muscle you have the higher your metabolic rate is and the end result is faster fat loss - and of course better overall health and more sustainable weight loss.

As for bodybuilders, they are going through 2 cycles, bulk and cut, during bulk they gain as much as they can even if it means gaining some body fat, while a cutting cycle is about preserving muscle mass and only burning fat (in some cases even gaining a little bit of muscle, depends on what they take and how much). They are doing a hardcore cut (with also little bit of muscle & water loss / dry up) just before competition only

How much do you dose? And how frequently? Ive seen so many varying amounts I’m not sure what people are really doing. Also have you had any issues of it not being effective if you dont inject the entire vial immediately after reconstituting> I know it sounds silly but ive read multiple places that its unstable and you have to use it right away after reconstituting or the peptides break apart. Which is super odd to me as if i cant take a dose and then refridge it for the next day it doesn’t seem like a viable peptide to me especially since it’s not cheap. So id like to get some real world info from someone who uses it and gets good effects from it. (I have a kit on the way but have stayed away from it in the past mainly because of the concerns above.) Thank for your input in advance!
The degradation of mots-c is rumor that stems from a study that observed degradation in an unrelated situation (storing motsc in human plasma). It's been tested fine.

The Anavar isnt prescribed but she was all on board for me taking it if i can find an affordable and reliable source (shes super open minded). SO i will look into overseas sources as well ( i always send a sample out to be tested but ive done that enough with a few vendors and have had perfect results so i know which vendors to trust so i should be good.)
Keep in mind that Anavar falls into a different class when importing. So take the extra steps to not be low hanging fruit for a open and shut case.

And the steroid market is a bit murkier than the peptides, the access to good Rae’s is suffering lately. so you should consider testing your order.

Anavar is among the expensive orals, so it’s quite common to get dbol or smth instead

I think i got mine from a US website called solution peptides if I’m not mistaken. They were like $50 each but were 20ml vials (over double what nexaph are, but they are 10 vial kits). I know i probably overpaid but it’s been working. For me it’ll last like 5 months as i do 0.5ml each twice a week… so 20 weeks worth so for me $100 for 5 months of offsetting the fatigue from tirz is worth it.
Thanks. I was looking at Hvy Research. Their Lipo-Boost is $79 for 20ml and their MIC-B12 is $50 for 20ml. I only have 2 shots left from my local "med spa" that I only paid about $4.50 a shot for on special...

They are doing a hardcore cut (with also little bit of muscle & water loss / dry up) just before competition only
that's what i'm doing. a hardcore cut. NOw everybody can relax.

I wanted to take a minute and comment on some of the injectable fat dissolvers.

I injected the DCA deoxycholic acid based products on the right side of my lower stomach and the PPC PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE on the left. The DCA based products cause swelling and just a tiny bit of soreness that have yet to go away after several weeks. So i can't evaluate until that happens. The PPC side seems to be doing well. Probably a little bit of shrinkage. I also injected the Chinese knockoff Lemon Bottle in the crease between the belly button and sternum. At least there is supposed to be a crease there if the fat were gone. The lemon bottle gave me gout in my right toe. I'm waiting on the real lemon bottle to be delivered to see its going to do the same thing, but i'm going to go easy and just do a few ml at a time so i don't get the gout again. If you feel the tingling back off.

Last edited:
that's what i'm doing. a hardcore cut. NOw everybody can relax.

I wanted to take a minute and comment on some of the injectable fat dissolvers.

I injected the DCA deoxycholic acid based products on the right side of my lower stomach and the PPC PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE on the left. The DCA based products cause swelling and just a tiny bit of soreness that have yet to go away after several weeks. So i can't evaluate until that happens. The PPC side seems to be doing well. Probably a little bit of shrinkage. I also injected the Chinese knockoff Lemon Bottle in the crease between the belly button and sternum. At least there is supposed to be a crease there if the fat were gone. The lemon bottle gave me gout in my right toe. I'm waiting on the real lemon bottle to be delivered to see its going to do the same thing, but i'm going to go easy and just do a few ml at a time so i don't get the gout again. If you feel the tingling back off.
I understand you're frustrated with your body and how you look, I totally get it. I have a question for you though.

Previously, you had mentioned that you watched a "YouTube video where the fat came right off the bacon when a guy poured the Chinese lemon bottle onto it".

Hypothetically speaking.... If that were the case with the fat on your abdomen, where would it go and what would happen to it after it dissolved? Would it stay dissolved forever in your system, would it travel to your feet, would it harden again...what would be the outcome of this and what would your body do with this dissolved fat?

I understand you're frustrated with your body and how you look, I totally get it. I have a question for you though.

Previously, you had mentioned that you watched a "YouTube video where the fat came right off the bacon when a guy poured the Chinese lemon bottle onto it".

Hypothetically speaking.... If that were the case with the fat on your abdomen, where would it go and what would happen to it after it dissolved? Would it stay dissolved forever in your system, would it travel to your feet, would it harden again...what would be the outcome of this and what would your body do with this dissolved fat?
here's an NIH study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10570630/

i was also looking at one that had picts of the fat degrading. I'll keep looking.

Back