I'm going to shoot for losing 100 pounds in 6 months

issue like this is probably not related to any peptides, but it could worsen it (dehydrated)
its obvious you are having some kidney issue + maybe some ongoing infection, prostate can be easily involved too (prostatitis etc.) , but infection by itself cant explain all the elevated markers
your doctor didn't comment on the lab test findings?
i'm going to the urologist soon. I have a 100+ gram prostate (4x normal size) and i think the pressure backs up the kidneys a bit (Hydronephrosis). Urine was coffee color when i had the test done. It'll do that for a day then clear up. And it started way before i did any peptides.
Urologist is a great idea. Seeing a nephrologist might be a good idea too. Makes sense it is a chronic issue due to no protein in urine. I am sure the provider already gave you the no ibuprofen , aleve , nsaid speech . Also dehydration risk is increased with weight loss…….

Urologist is a great idea. Seeing a nephrologist might be a good idea too. Makes sense it is a chronic issue due to no protein in urine. I am sure the provider already gave you the no ibuprofen , aleve , nsaid speech . Also dehydration risk is increased with weight loss…….
i was supposed to do a prostate ablation to cut off some of its blood supply so it will shrink and haven't done it yet. I don't think nor do my urologist or GP, i have kindney disease. It's the prostate blocking things up, but will see a nephrologist too. I'll probably have to go up to Boston.

started tesamorelin 10x20mg $200+60ship yesterday from Jessie at Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology. Her price was about 1/3 the price of the next highest vender. Came from New York. Lots of vacuum intact pucks.

Last edited:
i was supposed to do a prostate ablation to cut off some of its blood supply so it will shrink and haven't done it yet. I don't think nor do my urologist or GP, i have kindney disease. It's the prostate blocking things up, but will see a nephrologist too. I'll probably have to go up to Boston.
There’s a different mindset between the urologist and the nephrologist. Urologist will clear the obstruction and hopefully resolve the issue, but your kidneys have probably took a hit. The nephrologist focus will be on maintaining or improving your kidney function for as long as possible.

started tesamorelin 10x20mg $200+60ship yesterday from Jessie at Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology. Her price was about 1/3 the price of the next highest vender. Came from New York. Lots of vacuum intact pucks.
im afraid the prostate is not enough to explain all the kidneys related findings, the nephrologist visit is highly recommended, you know ... better be safe ...

im afraid the prostate is not enough to explain all the kidneys related findings, the nephrologist visit is highly recommended, you know ... better be safe ...
yes, i have good health ins. Doesn't cost me anything. I've been thru all this before with a kidney stone. Once it was removed the eGFR went back to normal. Stopping my excessive eating and losing weight will prevent kidney stone reoccurrence.

Last edited:
I'm a bit disappointed in the tesa. Started strong but my body got used to it quick. I'm overdosing on it sometimes doing as much as 6mg/day.

I have some stronger stuff on the way:
HGH 24iu 110 usd /box
HCG 75usd/box
M1T 18usd/bottle
Testosterone cypionate 300ml 13usd/bottle

I'm going to start with the HCG which is what they put people on aggressively reduced calorie diets on <500 day. I can add HGH if i need more help. The M1T I'll probably set aside. It's a strong steroid. I made a snap decision on purchase because it had testosterone in the name. I could dip my toe in by quartering a 10mg pill and microdosing.

The test c is a topical. I don't see that as very impactful.

Weighed in at 222 this morning. I'm not going to make my goal unless I start to exercise. Need to dust off the exercise bike. I need 16# a month not 10.

I'm dabbling with injecting fat dissolvers. Trying different brands on different areas of my stomach.

I've done the neobella, lipo lab, and Chinese lemon bottle. It doesn't melt or dissolve anything right away. Someone has a YouTube vid showing these various products instantly melting fat on bacon. I don't think live fat succumbs that easily.

I don't know how you get the idea that the test c is topical, cypionate is an ester which prolongs release of testosterone into blood stream... so its for IM injection (@Bacchus ?)
I don't want to sound like an ashole, but from your post I see your philosophy is "take it first, research later" and also putting into your body everything you can find all together and again - without enough research.
Please keep us updated as you are the most brave lab rat around! ;)
btw. I think you are doing very well with 10lb weight loss over 1 month

Last edited:
We're all doing research by putting shit in our bodies. I just injected 10ml of lemon bottle I know is Chinese knockoff. By all means stop me if you think you can.

Preferably let's pick some more stuff on the attached SRY price list for me to try. As soon as my order arrives i'm going to do a second round and buy a lot of stuff.

1726370837334.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Testosterone will cause the prostate to enlarge. Standard of care when prescribing testosterone replacement is to do a prostate exam prior to initiation and periodically. *cough*

. By all means stop me if you think you can.
I do not want to stop you by any means! Enjoying following you and just trying to be helpful
Preferably let's pick some more stuff on the attached SRY price list for me to try. As soon as my order arrives i'm going to do a second round and buy a lot of stuff.

View attachment 1906
yes its testosterone for injection, not topical, but if it can be used that way im really not sure (actually Im almost sure it can not), that's why I call for input from @Bacchus

Last edited:
Testosterone will cause the prostate to enlarge. Standard of care when prescribing testosterone replacement is to do a prostate exam prior to initiation and periodically. *cough*
if TRT is done properly, you actually take it with a low dose of finasteride (for example, can be also dutasteride) to block excess conversion to DHT + also the same for estrogen (anastrazole, letrozole) + low dose HCG to keep your balls alive! ;) Regular blood tests are necessary to keep everything in balance

Last edited:
Preferably let's pick some more stuff on the attached SRY price list for me to try.
Do you know what the color coding on the price list means? My first thought was like in stock (green) or out of stock (red) but that doesn't take the ones that are just black text into consideration.

Edit: Oh wait, I see the red ones are underfilled. Still not sure about the difference between green and black tho.

Do you know what the color coding on the price list means? My first thought was like in stock (green) or out of stock (red) but that doesn't take the ones that are just black text into consideration.

Edit: Oh wait, I see the red ones are underfilled. Still not sure about the difference between green and black tho.
green promo
red underfilled and so discounted
black normal

I do not want to stop you by any means! Enjoying following you and just trying to be helpful

yes its testosterone for injection, not topical, but if it can be used that way im really not sure (actually Im almost sure it can not), that's why I call for input from @Bacchus
Well, the skin will absorb some. But the mixture you put on your skin is different from the one you inject (injecting 70% ethanol gel, yikes).

If you take injectable testosterone and smear it on your skin the absorption would be minimal.

I'm a bit disappointed in the tesa. Started strong but my body got used to it quick. I'm overdosing on it sometimes doing as much as 6mg/day.

I have some stronger stuff on the way:

I'm going to start with the HCG which is what they put people on aggressively reduced calorie diets on <500 day. I can add HGH if i need more help. The M1T I'll probably set aside. It's a strong steroid. I made a snap decision on purchase because it had testosterone in the name. I could dip my toe in by quartering a 10mg pill and microdosing.

Weighed in at 222 this morning. I'm not going to make my goal unless I start to exercise. Need to dust off the exercise bike. I need 16# a month not 10.

I'm dabbling with injecting fat dissolvers. Trying different brands on different areas of my stomach.

I've done the neobella, lipo lab, and Chinese lemon bottle. It doesn't melt or dissolve anything right away. Someone has a YouTube vid showing these various products instantly melting fat on bacon. I don't think live fat succumbs that easily.
Just think also for your PCT.
Edit: just saw that u have also hCG. So should be fine

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back