I'm going to shoot for losing 100 pounds in 6 months

Litte side fact to DNP:
As I remember DNP was discovered in WW1 for weight loos. Workers who worked in fabrics manufacturing TNT had rapid weight loss because of the DNP in the air. Also soldiers who chewed on TNT had same effect. Science got then interested in it for weight loss
It's rather important to add on here that it was then classified as a poison after several deaths when used for weight loss.

I am somebody who has never taken even 1 hit on pot. I'm in the mood to finally do some experimenting on things common drug tests do not look for. My brother and my friends all did serious injectable steroids for years. I'm not convinced this will put me in the boneyard.

So far, I've only been taking minimal doses of Triz, reta, cagri only 1 at a time, and just a weeks worth of tesa. The other stuff hasn't been shipped out yet.

Can ya'll lighten up a bit?

If I try any of this stronger stuff, I'm going to start with microdoses.

Last edited:
My
I am somebody who has never taken even 1 hit on pot. I'm in the mood to finally do some experimenting on things common drug tests do not look for. My brother and my friends all did serious injectable steroids for years. I'm not convinced this will put me in the boneyard.

So far, I've only been taking minimal doses of Triz, reta, cagri only 1 at a time, and just a weeks worth of tesa. The other stuff hasn't been shipped out yet.

My comment was not meant to start anything, it was purely out of concern when I saw the screenshot.

I’m rather relaxed towards the use of peptides and steroids, some other stuff too - a bit less with anything that’s addictive since it can do people in quite badly.

But DNP really is some sketchy shit, I would consider meth as a pre-workout before I consider DNP for fat loss.

And if it’s miss dosed or you somehow take too much, only thing you can do is sit down in the shower as cold as it gets and say your prayers that your brain doesn’t get fried before it leaves your system.

DNP is very effective and its mechanism of action is direct fat burning, but its extremely dangerous substance and there are many recorded deaths
However a number of people, who know what they are doing and are aware of the risks use it with great results. I personally should not recommended it to anyone, but its worth the research (I mean reading, not usage) for anyone who is interested in this kind of substances

Like I said, I know you're gonna do what you want to do, but you've been haphazardly jumping between weight loss peptides and are disappointed in the results, and instead of being patient with one and going to a standard dosing schedule, you're instead trying to add other stuff on top to accelerate weight loss. And you just said you're taking 3x the daily recommended dose of tesa after 1 week. You may find you have significantly better results if you just give reta or tirz the time to work if taken consistently and with scheduled increases in dosage.

DNP is very effective and its mechanism of action is direct fat burning, but its extremely dangerous substance and there are many recorded deaths
However a number of people, who know what they are doing and are aware of the risks use it with great results. I personally should not recommended it to anyone, but its worth the research (I mean reading, not usage) for anyone who is interested in this kind of substances
How does one get the tag 'research expert'?

IMG_6443.jpeg

Look ma, my fat burner worked!!

you are too paranoid, bro
we just discuss the substance ...
You don't do dry humor in Malaysia? I couldn't care less. Please keep the comments coming. It's helping me.

This is the closest I'll ever get to breaking bad.

So i've got a touch of gout in my big toe, i think from injecting that fake lemon bottle. I dare not tell my wife at the risk of really getting my balls busted.

Last edited:
It is something I do manually and completely at random.
wow random, so its like I won a lottery!
I have to be now even more careful with my comments, btw. I think @dionysos should get the tag as he is the most active and helpful member here so far
Im just somebody who has history of steroids and peptides use and did study together with my wife for degree in nursing science, if that makes one "expert" ;)

i'd like to get some recommendations. Don't do it doesn't count.

A cazillion guys are going to these clinics for TRT. I don't see how a little of that would hurt.
I have already suggested I think 2 times steroids here, so I will not tell you not to do it, risks are there of course and you have to do your own research first, but what im suggesting for weight loss is the safest steroid around - Oxandrolone or maybe better use SARMS - Ostarine, Ostarine is even under research to be used with Semaglutide to prevent muscle loss. Anyway back to practical tips: get on TRT first and then add low dose Oxandrolone or low dose Ostarine, or you can combine both, since its you, the bravest lab rat around! ;) (just kidding OK)

By low dose I mean 10mg daily for both, Oxandrolone maybe can push up to 10mg 2x daily, take it for lets say 2 months max, after 1 month off, watch your liver blood tests while on.

If you are serious about it, you should also get a second opinion from @Bacchus

What I was doing was TRT with dose a little over the limit (150mg/week) + Oxandrolone 10mg 2x daily 6 weeks on and 1 month off. Right now I took a break from TRT to restore my natural test (its already back, I was on HCG the whole time) and im right now on Ostarine 10mg daily

EDIT: you mention before you have enlarge prostate, so you will have to take DHT blocker, dutasteride is the best, but do some more research and again @Bacchus can probably give you some tips too

Last edited:
Back