Let see everyone’s weight loss results

That’s okay! It’s not too late! I only started taking pictures these past 2 months. I avoided cameras as much as possible for so many years that I didn’t think to document my weight loss with pictures until now. And that me360…man I wish I learned about that app a long time ago!!
I have been taking them, selfies in a big mirror in my living room as I head out to physical therapy, so I am almost always wearing the same thing!

I feel the same. Sometimes it feels absolutely magical. Despite the occasional side effects.
I’m so glad these medications are becoming available. I don’t want my children to go through a lifetime of obesity and all the struggles that go with it. I’ve been working on my stockpile for myself but also for my son if he should ever get interested in trying a glp.

I’m so glad these medications are becoming available. I don’t want my children to go through a lifetime of obesity and all the struggles that go with it. I’ve been working on my stockpile for myself but also for my son if he should ever get interested in trying a glp.
Agreed! And what a great mother you are!! Stockpiling for him too, in the hopes...

SW May 22, 2024: 232
CW Aug 25, 2024: 193.4
Loss so far: 38.5
Goal: 140; am 5.5"
Regime: Tirz, 2.5 wkly for 1.5mos; currently split dosing, 4, 1.5 or 2mg wkly.

I never qualified for insurance deals and since I live in the boonies, no trial center is anywhere near me.... so I started with compound Tirze 3 months ago. I am taking it slow because I don't want to have a lot of excess skin in the end... staring at 224, I am 21 lbs down to 203 now.... I want to go to 150 by sometime April next year.... started on 4 weeks 2.5g, then 4 weeks 4g, 3 weeks 5g and am now on my 3rd week of 6.25 g..... will go to 7.5 g next ....

1726013181986.png

Last edited:
2 Months on Tirz, 5 on Reta
Male 54, hypothyroid, 6'2 242lbs Feb 2024 ----------> 200 lbs Sept 2024

Up to 10mg on Reta, almost stalled now, now adding 5-Amino-1MQ.

2 Months on Tirz, 5 on Reta
Male 54, hypothyroid, 6'2 242lbs Feb 2024 ----------> 200 lbs Sept 2024

Up to 10mg on Reta, almost stalled now, now adding 5-Amino-1MQ.
how has your experience with 5-amino 1mq going? what dose are you taking? I've seen anywhere from 50mg daily to 150mg daily (in divided doses). Where did you get yours?
-G

I never qualified for insurance deals and since I live in the boonies, no trial center is anywhere near me.... so I started with compound Tirze 3 months ago. I am taking it slow because I don't want to have a lot of excess skin in the end... staring at 224, I am 21 lbs down to 203 now.... I want to go to 150 by sometime April next year.... started on 4 weeks 2.5g, then 4 weeks 4g, 3 weeks 5g and am now on my 3rd week of 6.25 g..... will go to 7.5 g next ....
I just bet you will get to 150 before April 2025, morganite!!

how has your experience with 5-amino 1mq going? what dose are you taking? I've seen anywhere from 50mg daily to 150mg daily (in divided doses). Where did you get yours?
-G
Been taking 100mg for a couple weeks, broke my Reta stall. Supposedly the stuff I bought from XCEL is higher purity than the regular chloride salt form. Just taking one dose a day with breakfast. No side effects noted.

Been taking 100mg for a couple weeks, broke my Reta stall. Supposedly the stuff I bought from XCEL is higher purity than the regular chloride salt form. Just taking one dose a day with breakfast. No side effects noted.
I had some tesofensine (500mcg) from them and have continued to take it. I've tried 5-amino 1mq off and on and am going to try again. Also read up on SLU-PP-332.

Trending content

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back