Let see everyone’s weight loss results

I had some tesofensine (500mcg) from them and have continued to take it. I've tried 5-amino 1mq off and on and am going to try again. Also read up on SLU-PP-332.
Hmmm SLU-PP-332, an estrogen related receptor agonist.. not sure as a guy I want to try that!

Hmmm SLU-PP-332, an estrogen related receptor agonist.. not sure as a guy I want to try that!
If it is an estrogen receptor agonist it would block estrogen. If I were guessing I would think it would help with belly fat (typical storage sites for women) but again I am only guessing and would have to research that specific peptide. I prescribe estrogen related receptor agonist medications for breast cancer patients with hormone driven (ER+) breast cancers.

If it is an estrogen receptor agonist it would block estrogen. If I were guessing I would think it would help with belly fat (typical storage sites for women) but again I am only guessing and would have to research that specific peptide. I prescribe estrogen related receptor agonist medications for breast cancer patients with hormone driven (ER+) breast cancers.
Thank you kindly

On maintenance now but lost 85 pounds. The first year was on Ozempic lost 30 pounds then switched to Mounjaro/tirzepatide and lost 55 pounds in 7 months. Went from size 18 to 6! All my bloodwork is normal!
A1C 6.7 to 5.4
Fatty liver - gone
Stopped 2 blood pressure pills - now take zero pills and blood pressure is normal.

Attachments

• IMG_2749.jpeg
    IMG_2749.jpeg
    335.1 KB · Views: 31
On maintenance now but lost 85 pounds. The first year was on Ozempic lost 30 pounds then switched to Mounjaro/tirzepatide and lost 55 pounds in 7 months. Went from size 18 to 6! All my bloodwork is normal!
A1C 6.7 to 5.4
Fatty liver - gone
Stopped 2 blood pressure pills - now take zero pills and blood pressure is normal.
Good for you! You look fantastic and all the other positive benefits are terrific, too.

STATS
SW: 320 lbs | GW: 160 lbs | F45 | Height: 5ft 6in

Starting Date: 12/27/2023 Brand Zep | Compound Tirz since: 4/26/24
Co-morbidities: Pre-diabetic (HbA1c 6.0%), GERD on PPI, Elevated BP w/o HTN (130/80), BMI 51.6
Current stats: 260 lbs (60 lbs lost) | HbA1c 5.5% | stopped PPI | BP normal (104/66) | BMI 42.0
WL_Dustycotton.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck!!! Is your body composition changing at all or total stand still? I’m currently in a stand still weight wise but my clothes got much bigger so my body comp is changing the scale just is not. Let us all know how it works out!!
I was at a standstill on scale but body composition did change. Thanks.

Back