Let see everyone’s weight loss results

Height: 5'2"
Starting weight: 157
Current weight: 151.5
Goal weight: 130ish TBD
Started: September 4, 2024

A month in and about 5 pounds lost! I've struggled with weight my whole life. Once I put it on, it seems impossible to get it off. Most of my immediate family is overweight and I'm the only one of my siblings who doesn't have hypothyroidism. I suspect its because I exercise and am a little more careful with my diet. I've been active my whole life but struggle with my diet. This year I've been better about it but it still fluctuates and it's been a SLOWWWW crawl down. I know it's just 5lbs but considering I've lost 11 pounds total since last year, that is a significant improvement.

I have only used Tirzepatide from compounding pharmacies. I accidentally started off with a 4mg dose for my first shot. Been doing 2.5mg the last 3 weeks and will move up to 3.5mg tomorrow. Hoping to stay there for at least a month. Don't want to do more than 5mg if possible, especially now that compounding might be over.

Pics: weight chart October 2023-now, Sept 2024-now, me currently.
Good for you for being positive about your weight loss even though it's been SLOWWWW. (Hope I didn't miss any 'W's :) ) Slow is good - that's about 1 lb/week. Of course we'd all like to lose faster but the truth is giving time for skin to shrink and allowing our bodies to adjust slowly is a good thing. I'm pretty slow, too, and the hardest part is not getting frustrated with it. In the past, it was easy to give up because it felt like it would never happen and it would all come back anyway, but now we know with these meds, we will be able to keep losing and then maintain. Keep up the good work!

IMG_5828.jpeg

Just passed my month anniversary on Compound Tirz. Started at 5mg and moved to 7.5 last week (doesn’t show the shot for some reason). Have 2 months left of compound and then I’ll be moving to some I ordered through Amopure.

Started at 344.
Currently 323.
Goal is 215.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of info here. The waters are mostly friendly 🦈 Dive in!
Revo has been here a while. Longer than you or I actually. He's also had some really good input on some of the discussions around here. I doubt anyone else here could do their own sterility tests.

@Revo39564 congrats! My hope is to loose about the same, but in around 2 years rather than 6 months. I'm 60% of the way there 10 months in.

Revo has been here a while. Longer than you or I actually. He's also had some really good input on some of the discussions around here. I doubt anyone else here could do their own sterility tests.

@Revo39564 congrats! My hope is to loose about the same, but in around 2 years rather than 6 months. I'm 60% of the way there 10 months in.
Had a severe fatty liver to motivate me. Yeah nothing ever grew out on multiple test .

Doesn’t matter how long it takes …. it’s the end results. Good luck

Good for you for being positive about your weight loss even though it's been SLOWWWW. (Hope I didn't miss any 'W's :) ) Slow is good - that's about 1 lb/week. Of course we'd all like to lose faster but the truth is giving time for skin to shrink and allowing our bodies to adjust slowly is a good thing. I'm pretty slow, too, and the hardest part is not getting frustrated with it. In the past, it was easy to give up because it felt like it would never happen and it would all come back anyway, but now we know with these meds, we will be able to keep losing and then maintain. Keep up the good work!
Thank you! You too!
I've always gained it all back plus more every time I've lost more than 2 pounds a week. Hopefully it'll be okay with tirz but I plan to titrate down and lose more slowly when I get closer to my goal weight. Still need to keep energy for exercise 🏋🏽‍♀️

Current Age: 43
Height: 5’5”
SW: 295
Clothing size: 22/24 pants, 3XL top, 48DDD
CW: 186
Clothing size: 8/10 pants, Med top, 36DD

Started Mounjaro 8/2022. Regular titration up to 15MG weekly in addition to 1000MG metformin daily. Lost 109 pounds by 9/26/2023. Maintained for 1 year. Began Retatrutide last week to try and get to 170. Weight train for 1 hour 2x week with a personal trainer. Bootcamp style weight training 2-3 additional days per week. No specific cardio, do not track steps. Training for a powerlifting competition- the last time I competed I was 300 lbs.

Progress pics below. Difference I. Last photo is only 9 pounds but significant body recomp with gaining muscle.

In addition my husband has lost the same amount of weight as myself during the same period of time while being on Mounjaro for diabetes. 45y/o, 6’4”, SW 297, CW 185, Size 44 pant to size 32 pant, 50L suit to 44L suit.

Attachments

• IMG_7751.jpeg
    IMG_7751.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6822.jpeg
    IMG_6822.jpeg
    683.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5609.jpeg
    IMG_5609.jpeg
    611.9 KB · Views: 33

Started Mounjaro 8/2022. Regular titration up to 15MG weekly in addition to 1000MG metformin daily. Lost 109 pounds by 9/26/2023. Maintained for 1 year. Began Retatrutide last week to try and get to 170. Weight train for 1 hour 2x week with a personal trainer. Bootcamp style weight training 2-3 additional days per week. No specific cardio, do not track steps. Training for a powerlifting competition- the last time I competed I was 300 lbs.

Progress pics below. Difference I. Last photo is only 9 pounds but significant body recomp with gaining muscle.

In addition my husband has lost the same amount of weight as myself during the same period of time while being on Mounjaro for diabetes. 45y/o, 6’4”, SW 297, CW 185, Size 44 pant to size 32 pant, 50L suit to 44L suit.
Great job, you and your husband both!! Keep on keeping on.

Wow! Amazing results. Please keep us updated on your retatrutide endeavor.

That recomp pic is amazing. Hard to believe it's only 9 lbs on the scale.
The only downside to weightloss for me is that my lifts have plummeted, especially the bench press, with my bodyweight going from 145+ to 110lbs, but if I convert my lifts to a multiple of body weight, then they don't look so bad!

The last picture wow!! Amazing job on changing your entire body composition. Hard to believe that is just 9lbs! This makes me motivated to keep on trying to add more muscle 💪 I get so sore, so consistency has been hard, but need to keep at it. Congratulations to you and your hubby!

That’s a great job …. Good luck with the reta

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back