Let see everyone’s weight loss results

I've been on Tirz since about the middle of May this year. Just recently started to stack a small amount of Reta the past week or so. I had a body scan done on 5/13/24 and another one just done on 8/7.

5/13/24
Weight- 350lbs Height- 6'2.5
BMI- 44.3
Fat Mass (body fat)- 147.12lbs (42.1%)
Fat-Free Mass- 202.54lbs (57.9%)
Waist circumference- 56.5"
Phase Angle- 95 percentile

8/7/24
Weight- 315lbs Height- 6'2.5
BMI- 40
Fat Mass (body fat)- 116.97lbs (37.0%)
Fat-Free Mass- 198.84lbs (63.0%)
Waist circumference- 49"
Phase Angle- 99 percentile

The 315 weight was a little inflated since I had just gotten back from vacation the day before. Was 310lbs this morning for 40lbs down in 3 months.

Okay, it’s bittersweet to look at old pictures sometimes. I start to feel sad remembering that now at 48 years old, I spent a good part of my 30s and 40s at 265 lbs., but amazed that I was able to come this far, with help of course! So here’s my stats:

July 2022
265 lbs., size 18/20 jeans, 3X tops
High blood pressure, high cholesterol, prediabetic.
Started Mounjaro when you could get it for $25 with the big pharma bastard’s savings card.
Starting dose was 2.5mg weekly and made my way up to 12.5mg weekly over 6 months.
Also taking prescribed Metformin at 500mg daily.
In December 2022, the prescription Mounjaro became a hassle to fill because again, big pharma bastard Eli Lilly and now my PBM OptumRx decided to be a greedy money-hungry bastard alongside EL. Found tirzepatide through a very long trail of bread crumbs that began on Reddit before all the good subs were nuked. Continued on 12.5mg weekly dose with Chinese tirz.

June 2024
Started tesofensine at 500mcg daily dose stacked with weekly tirz, also lowered my tirz dose to 10mg weekly. Continued with Metformin 500mg daily dose.
Reached my goal weight of 160 lbs., and jeans size 12.

Today
148 lbs., size 8 jeans, Medium tops.
Tesofensine at 500mcg every 3-4 days.
Tirzepatide still weekly and lowered to 7mg in July.

Normal blood pressure, cholesterol, and insulin levels. Perfect bill of health, according to my primary care doctor. I’m beyond grateful that I discovered peptides when I did, otherwise my health would be in a completely different state today.

DEAA8D4C-9340-4A6D-A0DC-321A9E63ADED.jpeg

Okay, it’s bittersweet to look at old pictures sometimes. I start to feel sad remembering that now at 48 years old, I spent a good part of my 30s and 40s at 265 lbs., but amazed that I was able to come this far, with help of course! So here’s my stats:

July 2022
Started Mounjaro when you could get it for $25 with the big pharma bastard’s savings card.
Starting dose was 2.5mg weekly and made my way up to 12.5mg weekly over 6 months.
In December 2022, the prescription Mounjaro became a hassle to fill because again, big pharma bastard Eli Lilly and now my PBM OptumRx decided to be a greedy money-hungry bastard alongside EL. Found tirzepatide through a very long trail of bread crumbs that began on Reddit before all the good subs were nuked. Continued on 12.5mg weekly dose with Chinese tirz.

June 2024
Started tesofensine at 500mcg daily dose stacked with weekly tirz, also lowered my tirz dose to 10mg weekly. Continued with Metformin 500mg daily dose.

Today

Normal blood pressure, cholesterol, and insulin levels. Perfect bill of health, according to my primary care doctor. I’m beyond grateful that I discovered peptides when I did, otherwise my health would be in a completely different state today.

View attachment 1161
Omg❤️congrats!!! You look at least 20 years younger

Aaw, thank you so much, you’re so sweet! I wish I was 20 years younger!
I’m not a lot older than you, but mentally I still feel 20. I actually feel better now with these peptides than I did at 20. Take your experience and your wisdom and your second chance, and let it go!!!!! These can be the best years of your life

I’m not a lot older than you, but mentally I still feel 20. I actually feel better now with these peptides than I did at 20. Take your experience and your wisdom and your second chance, and let it go!!!!! These can be the best years of your life
EXCELLENT advice!! Thank you again. 🙏🏼
I’m going to join you in rocking our midlife years!! 🤩

July 2022

June 2024

Today

View attachment 1161
Love your journey great job!

2 weeks until I'm 50!!!! 5'4F
SW202 CW172 Lost 30 lbs in past 3 months. 30 more to go! :)
LOW AND SLOW, still at 5.0 triz. Not bumping up in dose until I stall a few weeks.
Also did 2 months of mots-c for engery and strength training boost.
100+ grams of protein, strength train 3x per week. Intermitant Fasting 16/8 or longer.

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 34
So a little add on question here: does your doctor know about your illicit (most likely Chinese) weight loss drugs? And if so are they supportive?

Mine is well aware. I’m 41 and even at my heaviest (330) I’ve never had any health issues. He’s never mentioned my weight oddly… But I figured I’m getting older it’ll happen eventually also vanity reasons … a bad breakup inspired the glow up :-). He’s super intrigued and asks questions off the record… and monitors my blood work in case I get some shady shit but he doesn’t have an issue with it.
2 weeks until I'm 50!!!! 5'4F
SW202 CW172 Lost 30 lbs in past 3 months. 30 more to go! :)
LOW AND SLOW, still at 5.0 triz. Not bumping up in dose until I stall a few weeks.
Also did 2 months of mots-c for engery and strength training boost.
100+ grams of protein, strength train 3x per week. Intermitant Fasting 16/8 or longer.
That’s awesome!! Great job and you’re definitely a super response so no need to bump up unless it stops working

So a little add on question here: does your doctor know about your illicit (most likely Chinese) weight loss drugs? And if so are they supportive?

Mine is well aware. I’m 41 and even at my heaviest (330) I’ve never had any health issues.
I can't imagine very many docs being accepting. And I'm wondering the impacts if a lot of people start informing their health care. I'd hate to see the party get shut down.

keeping with the topic. Started 6/27 at 273, this morning 8/20, 233.5

I don't think I'm going to make my goal of 100 off in 6 mo. It gets exponentially harder the more you lose. I'd have to lose 15 per month for the rest of the year. It'd take a lot of cardio.

Last edited:
5'10 38m
Starting weight: 256lbs 38" jeans, 2xl shirt
Current weight: 238lbs 36" jeans, XL shirt

It's been a month of T@2.5 and first week of strength training.
Frigging men! Ugh...lol...I look at someone eating ice cream I gain 5...you look at a dumb bell and lose 5..hahahahahah
Seriously congrats

Mine is well aware. I’m 41 and even at my heaviest (330) I’ve never had any health issues. He’s never mentioned my weight oddly… But I figured I’m getting older it’ll happen eventually also vanity reasons … a bad breakup inspired the glow up :-). He’s super intrigued and asks questions off the record… and monitors my blood work in case I get some shady shit but he doesn’t have an issue with it.

That’s awesome!! Great job and you’re definitely a super response so no need to bump up unless it stops working
I am on the look out for that kind of doc. Mine was absolutely against compound when I started. I told her " oh well. My choice." I had researched everything and I mean everything before hand. And made an educated decision. I also told her if she doesn't support a patient that can break down all the material and has done there research she might need to look at why she is a doctor. Since the option would be for me to stay on BP meds..hardly be able to walk from my degenerative disc disease..and being laid flat from my fibromyalgia..and...I also haven't been back...60+ down...no fibro flares, very rare migraines ( that were daily), and I walk atleast 25k steps a day.
It's hard to find someone that is open minded. They don't have to be responsible for them..just open minded.

I am on the look out for that kind of doc. Mine was absolutely against compound when I started. I told her " oh well. My choice." I had researched everything and I mean everything before hand. And made an educated decision. I also told her if she doesn't support a patient that can break down all the material and has done there research she might need to look at why she is a doctor. Since the option would be for me to stay on BP meds..hardly be able to walk from my degenerative disc disease..and being laid flat from my fibromyalgia..and...I also haven't been back...60+ down...no fibro flares, very rare migraines ( that were daily), and I walk atleast 25k steps a day.
It's hard to find someone that is open minded. They don't have to be responsible for them..just open minded.
And to add. I am not on any RX now...migraine meds when they attack

I wish I would have taken before and after pics ..
I lost 80lbs using Xs tirz... got to 15mg then stopped for 8 weeks...gained about 8lbs back..then restarted at 2.5 mg which didn't do much ..using what was left of Xs supply and Amo... still on Amo now at 7.5 mg..
Also have about 2 years supply of Tirz from AR.. but always looking to test other companies as well... have about 20lbs left to go...

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back