QSC price changes.

Did QSC discord change? I saw talk about them moving to another platform, but didn't have a chance to look into it. QSC server disappeared from my list???

Amo is waaaaay cheaper at $547 for tirz 60
Are you sure it's 60mg?

Test Report #45250.png

Would it be possible to update your price list in the Vendor Connection so it reflects the July 18 update instead of the lower July 2 which is currently the last entry...I would post it but for the life of me i haven't yet figured out how to pull out the price list you sent me and save it from whatsapp....lol
Thanks
sure

ASC/Angel Shanghai Chemical @Tuk Angel has 30mg tirz for $320. They are new to the retail market, so I'm not finding reviews/experiences, but seems they have wholesale experience.

A few people recently advised them of their previously higher than average prices on tirz, so they are running a promo.

Edit: realized how this sounds.. I am not affiliated in any way, just an observation from recent inquiries.

Last edited:
There are always going to be price differences between the various Chinese, and for those of us who have been around a while we've seen countless of them come and go while Tracy and QSC just keep on keeping on.

Ultimately QSC always seems to meet or beat the competitions prices, but it doesn't happen overnight.

FWIW I still have 10mg tirzepatide from QSC that I paid over $4/mg for last summer, but it's still 1000 times cheaper than the name brand stuff so I don't let it bother me, and I don't just rush to give my money to whoever offers the cheapest price any given day.

If it's just about pricing, remember that we've done Tirz 10x50mg, at $400/kit, us domestic, free shipping in the previous Group buy of tirz. Until now still no one could meet this price.
Tested, and retested by customers: https://janoshik.com/tests/45639-Tirzepatide_50_mg_GB_white_tops_TRC5334QJ1YG
When we want to beat pricing of everyone, we can, easy, it's just not fun, nor logical to keep the comparison with freshly new vendors and unknown ones, with no testing, who come and go as fast as they come. And it's what makes the Group Buys fun and interesting, it's that you want for the good opportunity, because QSC always provides the best ones, we have tirz 50mg coming soon, check the schedule:
Test Report #45639 (1).png
1721907417081.png

If it's just about pricing, remember that we've done Tirz 10x50mg, at $400/kit, us domestic, free shipping in the previous Group buy of tirz. Until now still no one could meet this price.
Tested, and retested by customers: https://janoshik.com/tests/45639-Tirzepatide_50_mg_GB_white_tops_TRC5334QJ1YG
When we want to beat pricing of everyone, we can, easy, it's just not fun, nor logical to keep the comparison with freshly new vendors and unknown ones, with no testing, who come and go as fast as they come. And it's what makes the Group Buys fun and interesting, it's that you want for the good opportunity, because QSC always provides the best ones, we have tirz 50mg coming soon, check the schedule:
View attachment 915View attachment 916
Thank you for keeping us informed about the upcoming group buys.

Can you post a new link to the discord? Or, how else should I contact you for the GB on 8/8?

**Never mind, I found it. Please forgive me, I'm slow.

Last edited:
Can you please send the Discord link.
All of the ones I’ve tried say “expired”.
Please and thank you

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back