Status
Not open for further replies.

ZippityDooDah

Gonkulator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just posted on bookface:
1693506774665.png

Yeah, I saw QSC was out, or I might have just bought it with my last order and held on to it for a while. Good luck with it! I might try it here soon, assuming my poor self control prevails as usual

I’m curious, has anyone on here tried it yet or know people who have? I’d like to but am kinda nervous being one of the first.
Someone I talk with in another forum (he might be here but has different u/n everywhere so idk) is using it for several months now, and is in touch with a couple others who are as well. He’s stacking with tirz, so results may be nonspecific.

Overall, he feels a stronger weight loss effect than tirz alone, a noticeable difference. The other individuals say the same. He pointed out that for him, the appetite suppression was greatest on sema, compared to tirz, or tirz + reta. But he feels this trade off is worth it because of other increased positive effects. He buys from overseas and is stocking up, as he feels the price is really going to go up, especially when more studies back it up. I’m not ready to put out the $$ because tirz is working so well for me rn. I also would like to see a COA, which his vendor doesn’t have.

Fantastic. Looking forwars to the Phase3 results and working the Tirz for now but it's awesome to know this option is here when I'll inevitably need it! Kudos to you interpid scientists trying it out now.

I’ve been stalled since June on tirzepatide. Debating if I should give reta a try. I’m still hesitant though.

Ya'll inspired me to try some reta. Ordered this past Monday from Alisa. I stated CN if no USA reta, she charged me CN price and shipping. The next day I received a USPS email about inbound shipment from Chino, CA. Package arrived today and it is the reta.
Plan to stack with tirz.

Ya'll inspired me to try some reta. Ordered this past Monday from Alisa. I stated CN if no USA reta, she charged me CN price and shipping. The next day I received a USPS email about inbound shipment from Chino, CA. Package arrived today and it is the reta.
Plan to stack with tirz.
Amazing turnaround! I also ordered some Reta for the 1st time on Monday, but from elsewhere, and I’m sure it will be weeks before it arrives. I’m definitely interested if you are willing to share the stack doses you’ll be researching: mg/frequency Tirz vs. Reta.

Amazing turnaround! I also ordered some Reta for the 1st time on Monday, but from elsewhere, and I’m sure it will be weeks before it arrives. I’m definitely interested if you are willing to share the stack doses you’ll be researching: mg/frequency Tirz vs. Reta
Will do. Not sure how I'll stack yet. I'm currently on 5mg tirz every five days. Food noise is fairly low. My initial thought is to start reta at 2mg about three days after my tirz dose. Alternate tirz/reta every 3 days and see how I feel...

Last edited:
Will do. Not sure how I'll stack yet. I'm currently on 5mg tirz every five days. Food noise is fairly low. My initial thought is to start reta at 2mg about three days after my tirz dose. Alternate tirz/reta every 3 days and see how I feel...
What you’ve described is really similar to the stacking protocols I’ve seen most ppl using. When I get mine I’ll be doing the same. Rn I’m at 7mg tirz/5 days. I may try 1mg of reta just to see how that works first. I guess I want to go slow only because of what happened with my friend I referenced..he’s been stacking reta with tirz now for more than 3 months and had been on 10mg of tirz alone prior to adding the reta. But he started with 2mg of reta with the 10mg of tirz, and after a few days he just thought he needed more reta because he didn’t notice it. So he added 2mg more. He was very sick for 2 days straight, missed work etc. He said it was a stupid mistake not taking it slowly when stacking, and not factoring in the half-life of the reta. So just thought I’d mention his experience ymmv!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back