Thought about QYC/Shanxi Qianyecao Biotechnology

"they are here for us and is always looking to help out."
"Quality was way superior to another vendor that I previously ordered from."
"and I have a feeling they are also overfilled for satisfaction."
"I can feel the difference from other vendors."

okay, i'm just gonna say it, this is the most obvious shill i've ever seen. 2 comments, registered 4 days ago, and talking like this about one particular company when they say they're from "SoCal"?
It is worded a little weird, I thought that as well when I read it. Does it not also seem like a huge order? They said 10x30 was their order, but that is a lot of bottles..or am I looking at this wrong? 😂

It is worded a little weird, I thought that as well when I read it. Does it not also seem like a huge order? They said 10x30 was their order, but that is a lot of bottles..or am I looking at this wrong? 😂
yeah i didn't even think about that but going back and looking that is very obviously a manufacturer supply side photo like count how many damn vials are in there, lol. and the order form is written entirely in chinese as well.

okay, i'm just gonna say it, this is the most obvious shill i've ever seen. 2 comments, registered 4 days ago, and talking like this about one particular company when they say they're from "SoCal"?
I’m placing orders, are you? I got them coming from SPC, AC, XYX, and now QYC. Where have you been pick up?? Stop it

Attachments

• IMG_9739.jpeg
    IMG_9739.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9738.jpeg
    IMG_9738.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9740.jpeg
    IMG_9740.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 5
I looked at that picture and was like 'Dang! I need to step up my ordering game. " I am so smol.

I’m placing orders, are you? I got them coming from SPC, AC, XYX, and now QYC. Where have you been pick up?? Stop it
hey i could be totally wrong and you're just a regular dude ordering peptides like the rest of us (except at an industrial scale). i still find you completely suspicious based on the quotes from earlier but good on you for providing purchase receipts. FYI though you might wanna remove them as your address and name is clearly visible in them.

I have a hard time believing they would do that much effort for converting 1-2 people

It's also 3am in China right now so less likely that they are awake and doing this

Not saying it's not possible, but to me it seems unlikely

yeah i didn't even think about that but going back and looking that is very obviously a manufacturer supply side photo like count how many damn vials are in there, lol. and the order form is written entirely in chinese as well.
Bro, you speculating a lot for nothing. After you lose a shit load of money like me on dumb dumb vendors it becomes clear who you should do business with. I haven’t seen it all but I’m here to share you my experience, take it how you like bro, I love this forum m, it’s solid here. Test buy so you can eloborate. You can’t get it right the first time around, I wish I did but in this game, it’s not that way. Anyhow, I just got the second load today. I don’t buy second loads unless it legit. You want the tracking on that too?

Attachments

• IMG_9733.jpeg
    IMG_9733.jpeg
    729.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9741.jpeg
    IMG_9741.jpeg
    645 KB · Views: 13
hey i could be totally wrong and you're just a regular dude ordering peptides like the rest of us (except at an industrial scale). i still find you completely suspicious based on the quotes from earlier but good on you for providing purchase receipts. FYI though you might wanna remove them as your address and name is clearly visible in them.
Damn really?? Shit lol

Puhahaha… good looking 🤜🏽🤛🏽 that’s what you call looking out for each other… lol you good in my book

Bro, you speculating a lot for nothing. After you lose a shit load of money like me on dumb dumb vendors it becomes clear who you should do business with. I haven’t seen it all but I’m here to share you my experience, take it how you like bro, I love this forum m, it’s solid here. Test buy so you can eloborate. You can’t get it right the first time around, I wish I did but in this game, it’s not that way. Anyhow, I just got the second load today. I don’t buy second loads unless it legit. You want the tracking on that too?
That's a big ass order, how long does it last you?

That's a big ass order, how long does it last you?
I still have most of it, just slowly introducing my people to it. I used to buy and use from us vendors and it was getting too costly so I had to find another way so here I am here at this wonder forum. This place would have saved me a lot of money. Info here is invaluable. Just happy things are finally moving in the right direction smoothly.

I was very suspicious at first, but I don't think it is one, I wouldn't know why they would wait days after creating the account to add that comment.

Also I did a reverse lookup of the pictures and they are not seen elsewhere.

Of course, this does not prove anything
Cantides has done this before. Posting photos of hundreds of vials.

No group buy works like this.

My current dislike of vendor group buys is potential for bias on the vendor's side: Essentially when a GB occurs, the vendor chooses a couple people who want to sacrifice a vial, and then the VENDOR sends those vials in to get tested

The key above is that the participants never actually received their kits yet, so there is NO guarantee that the vendor didn't just make a juiced up couple of vials, pick a few of THOSE vials, and send them in, then send the ACTUAL kits with vials from another batch.

Chain of custody is everything, and if the vendor can pick/choose which vials to send to the testing company, no customer can actually be sure that is what they received.
So getting back to the group testing idea…i saw the one you did for Amopure and was impressed by it. You willing to do it with another vendor? I would like to do something similar to what you did with Amopure, just don’t have the time to help put it together, but would love to participate in something like that. Chain of custody is everything and knowing more about what we literally have is the end goal for all of us! Let me know what you think! And maybe we can find a vendor willing to do the reimbursement idea you mentioned too! Have they responded about your idea at all?

So getting back to the group testing idea…i saw the one you did for Amopure and was impressed by it. You willing to do it with another vendor? I would like to do something similar to what you did with Amopure, just don’t have the time to help put it together, but would love to participate in something like that. Chain of custody is everything and knowing more about what we literally have is the end goal for all of us! Let me know what you think! And maybe we can find a vendor willing to do the reimbursement idea you mentioned too! Have they responded about your idea at all?
Their plan is to create a GB where the owner is voted by members and tests are reimbursed, I'll let them speak for the rest

Their plan is to create a GB where the owner is voted by members and tests are reimbursed, I'll let them speak for the rest
I can volunteer some vials if needed, let me know

Yeah, I think group testing is a great idea in theory! Now as we all know a lot of things work “in theory”
Obviously we would all need to be buying the same type and strength of peptide, and try to buy around the same timeframe so we can try to get in the same “batch”.
I just feel like if testing costs were shared by a group it would not only help money wise, but we get more data to put together, and the more we know, well the more we know! 😊

Back