Thought about QYC/Shanxi Qianyecao Biotechnology

That's pretty much the definition of a shill.

God what happened, this place didn't have this stuff like 2 months ago but it's EVERYWHERE now.
compounding pharmacies were holding back the wave of net new business. thanks to the FDA, there's gold in these here mountains for the right vendor who capitalizes. fortune favors the bold.

i knew my spidey senses didn't fail me. vendor or distributor, dude isn't just a regular customer, lol.
I’m not the plug, I’m someone who bought a lot, shill? If that’s the case then I’d be selling to you guys but I’m not, you guys can buy from whoever you guys please, but that’s my review with this company, on to the next.

This is a distributor we cooperate with in the United States, he mainly deals in Semaglutide, Tirzepetide, Retatiutide.I think he also deals in other products, you can ask him. If you want to order a single bottle or want to receive the goods quickly, you can send DM to him, he will help you receive the goods quickly and save freight🤗
Thank you for second load, but I’m not here to be the plug for anyone but if you want a single vial I don’t mind helping the community. They asked about your company and I just told them like it is.

I’m not the plug, I’m someone who bought a lot, shill? If that’s the case then I’d be selling to you guys but I’m not, you guys can buy from whoever you guys please, but that’s my review with this company, on to the next.
I really don't know why you would be a shill since you promoted someone else's business, not even yours as a distributor

I really don't know why you would be a shill since you promoted someone else's business, not even yours as a distributor
This thread was about QYC. I just layed it out like it is, I got orders stuck at origin international airport, they gonna get another review from me for the non activity ever since payment. And another one that is not even on the radar at usps. 😂🤣😂🤣

This thread was about QYC. I just layed it out like it is, I got orders stuck at origin international airport, they gonna get another review from me for the non activity ever since payment. And another one that is not even on the radar at usps. 😂🤣😂🤣
This thread is confusing as hell lol, you didn't receive some of the order from them and they stopped communicating with you?

wonder if this is a compounding pharmacy, or henry meds?
its the only thing that comes up with perris ca

That’s me
wonder if this is a compounding pharmacy, or henry meds?
its the only thing that comes up with perris ca
That’s me bro, someone said I was a Chinese bot, so I put up the receipts, I don’t know why they are not buying and testing, but they doing a lot of commenting 🤦🏽‍♂️

Sorry, just want to clarify- are you still recommending QYC, or are you saying you’re having issues with them now about communication or something else?

I placed an Order with them recently.
Also, why would the other user say " I have a feeling they are overfilled"
I plan on sending a vial for testing at vanguard or PT. for testing.
be sure to do the math on the order, cause they had misquoted me, (not by alot, but still)
I brought that up and it was fixed. shipping a bit steep. $80.
shipping speed is 7-15days, we will see.

I placed an Order with them recently.
Also, why would the other user say " I have a feeling they are overfilled"
I plan on sending a vial for testing at vanguard or PT. for testing.
be sure to do the math on the order, cause they had misquoted me, (not by alot, but still)
I brought that up and it was fixed. shipping a bit steep. $80.
shipping speed is 7-15days, we will see.
I’m researching as well, from one 10mg vial to the next, the one from this place was stronger as the same dose from my other two sources, so that’s a good thing, I’m sure they are not the only ones overfilling but you’ll feel it when you run into them. Sometimes you may think you are dosing 5mg but you are actually dosing 6.5.

So getting back to the group testing idea…i saw the one you did for Amopure and was impressed by it. You willing to do it with another vendor? I would like to do something similar to what you did with Amopure, just don’t have the time to help put it together, but would love to participate in something like that. Chain of custody is everything and knowing more about what we literally have is the end goal for all of us! Let me know what you think! And maybe we can find a vendor willing to do the reimbursement idea you mentioned too! Have they responded about your idea at all?
Hey there, sorry I've been really busy and haven't had a ton of time to respond to Rebecca, but they seem interested.

I took some time to think about the concept and I think doing anything complex was.... umm too complex and I'm not afraid to admit, a bit dumb.

I also have been waiting from a cost for a 5 or 10 person test (1 vial/person) from Peptide-Test. I have no issues with Janoshik, but I'm US based, and I've worked with them before and were really responsive and accommodating AND they are here for us and is always looking to help out! Sorry that one was too easy to pass up.

My current pitch is a LOT simpler:
-QYC runs a sale on whichever products they want to aim for on this thing, realistically I suggest their best selling or highest volume products. Remember if we want vendors to go with this, it's gotta be in their financial interest.

- The first 5 or 10 people (whichever QYC wants to go with) would get 50% off the test price (paid for by QYC)

- Others can join the test, but they are paying whatever the vial cost (which would still be SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than sending a single vial in for cost).

- All participants choose their own vial to send in (this means single blind test, which increases quality of the test) and pay for shipping (it's pretty cheap to send a vial in the mail).

- Vials will be traceable on the test like the AmoPure test.

- Participants will get their test results, and QYC gets the rights to use the test results in marketing.

I would be willing to do the organization for this test group, as test quality and pushing new ideas in this space is kind of my jam if it has a net benefit for the community. Hopefully other vendors would follow suit to some extent, then maybe we can have a "Willing to do a Single-Blind Vendor Sponsored Testing Group" category of vendors, where you could actually trust the results (no offense vendors who do your own testing, I just can't trust it).

Can I also be honest with this? Vendor tests might seem like the logical marketing thing to do as a vendor, but if your customers are testing your product and you aren't encouraging it, you are doing it wrong. You know what actually costs less than sending out a 1-3 vials each time you make a batch for $300-$500 AND makes you a lot of money? Running group tests and paying for a good chunk of it. Encourages sales, drive community engagement, and shuts up a lot of people like me who say "they could have cherry picked those vials.", and you want me to shut up.

Last edited:
Hey there, sorry I've been really busy and haven't had a ton of time to respond to Rebecca, but they seem interested.

I took some time to think about the concept and I think doing anything complex was.... umm too complex and I'm not afraid to admit, a bit dumb.

I also have been waiting from a cost for a 5 or 10 person test (1 vial/person) from Peptide-Test. I have no issues with Janoshik, but I'm US based, and I've worked with them before and were really responsive and accommodating AND they are here for us and is always looking to help out! Sorry that one was too easy to pass up.

My current pitch is a LOT simpler:
-QYC runs a sale on whichever products they want to aim for on this thing, realistically I suggest their best selling or highest volume products. Remember if we want vendors to go with this, it's gotta be in their financial interest.

- The first 5 or 10 people (whichever QYC wants to go with) would get 50% off the test price (paid for by QYC)

- Others can join the test, but they are paying whatever the vial cost (which would still be SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than sending a single vial in for cost).

- All participants choose their own vial to send in (this means single blind test, which increases quality of the test) and pay for shipping (it's pretty cheap to send a vial in the mail).

- Vials will be traceable on the test like the AmoPure test.

- Participants will get their test results, and QYC gets the rights to use the test results in marketing.

I would be willing to do the organization for this test group, as test quality and pushing new ideas in this space is kind of my jam if it has a net benefit for the community. Hopefully other vendors would follow suit to some extent, then maybe we can have a "Willing to do a Single-Blind Vendor Sponsored Testing Group" category of vendors, where you could actually trust the results (no offense vendors who do your own testing, I just can't trust it).

Can I also be honest with this? Vendor tests might seem like the logical marketing thing to do as a vendor, but if your customers are testing your product and you aren't encouraging it, you are doing it wrong. You know what actually costs less than sending out a 1-3 vials each time you make a batch for $300-$500 AND makes you a lot of money? Running group tests and paying for a good chunk of it. Encourages sales, drive community engagement, and shuts up a lot of people like me who say "they could have cherry picked those vials.", and you want me to shut up.
I'm in, where do I sign

I'm in, where do I sign
Once I get agreements from all parties involved, I will make a separate post. The sale would have to start, people have to purchase product THEN we would obviously set up testing. When you look at the timeframe the whole process is gonna take like a month or 2 realistically:

- Sale is announced with testing design
- People purchase
- Product is shipped to people (I'm guessing like 2-4 weeks? Not sure of shipping speed with this vendor)
- I put out a startup time for testing signups (like 24-48 hours in advance) so everyone knows when they can register to participate in testing and everyone has a fair chance of getting in early.
- First 5-10 people who message me I mark down for the vendor/testing vendor, rest we will relay per vial price
- I make up the organization system (same one from AmoPure tests)
- Discord invites go out
- Payments + vials are sent to Testing Vendor (give everyone 72 hours to pay)
- vials are received and confirmed by Testing Vendor (takes like a week or 2 to make sure everyone has time to ship)
- a weekish for results after confirmations of everything received.

As I write all of this I can't believe I'm signing myself up for this again :ROFLMAO: I must be a masochist

Once I get agreements from all parties involved, I will make a separate post. The sale would have to start, people have to purchase product THEN we would obviously set up testing. When you look at the timeframe the whole process is gonna take like a month or 2 realistically:

- Sale is announced with testing design
- People purchase
- Product is shipped to people (I'm guessing like 2-4 weeks? Not sure of shipping speed with this vendor)
- I put out a startup time for testing signups (like 24-48 hours in advance) so everyone knows when they can register to participate in testing and everyone has a fair chance of getting in early.
- First 5-10 people who message me I mark down for the vendor/testing vendor, rest we will relay per vial price
- I make up the organization system (same one from AmoPure tests)
- Discord invites go out
- Payments + vials are sent to Testing Vendor (give everyone 72 hours to pay)
- vials are received and confirmed by Testing Vendor (takes like a week or 2 to make sure everyone has time to ship)
- a weekish for results after confirmations of everything received.

As I write all of this I can't believe I'm signing myself up for this again :ROFLMAO: I must be a masochist
Yeah, sounds like you're filling your free time lol. I couldn't organize such things it's just too complicated for my poor brain 🤣

Yeah, sounds like you're filling your free time lol. I couldn't organize such things it's just too complicated for my poor brain 🤣
I generally keep a low key around these parts, but I just like improving systems and giving people the tools they need to make better decisions.

Maybe this is just my "public works" part of my life and feel I need to help where I can in the grey market of peptides which seems ironic in some way. Honestly I have never accepted money or "product" for my work I did for the AmoPure tests. AmoPure even offered me a free 60mg kit for our test results when I sent it to them, and I put it up as a lottery for the group. People did strong arm me in giving out my venmo for a few tips, I was not really for that.

Now the amount of jokes I make on the discord about working for Peptide-Test, that's just for my amusement. I did ask if they are going to ever go public that I get first dibs of preferred shares in their company as I did get them one of their largest orders ever.

Back