Thought about QYC/Shanxi Qianyecao Biotechnology

That's pretty much the definition of a shill.

God what happened, this place didn't have this stuff like 2 months ago but it's EVERYWHERE now.
compounding pharmacies were holding back the wave of net new business. thanks to the FDA, there's gold in these here mountains for the right vendor who capitalizes. fortune favors the bold.

i knew my spidey senses didn't fail me. vendor or distributor, dude isn't just a regular customer, lol.
I’m not the plug, I’m someone who bought a lot, shill? If that’s the case then I’d be selling to you guys but I’m not, you guys can buy from whoever you guys please, but that’s my review with this company, on to the next.

This is a distributor we cooperate with in the United States, he mainly deals in Semaglutide, Tirzepetide, Retatiutide.I think he also deals in other products, you can ask him. If you want to order a single bottle or want to receive the goods quickly, you can send DM to him, he will help you receive the goods quickly and save freight🤗
Thank you for second load, but I’m not here to be the plug for anyone but if you want a single vial I don’t mind helping the community. They asked about your company and I just told them like it is.

I’m not the plug, I’m someone who bought a lot, shill? If that’s the case then I’d be selling to you guys but I’m not, you guys can buy from whoever you guys please, but that’s my review with this company, on to the next.
I really don't know why you would be a shill since you promoted someone else's business, not even yours as a distributor

I really don't know why you would be a shill since you promoted someone else's business, not even yours as a distributor
This thread was about QYC. I just layed it out like it is, I got orders stuck at origin international airport, they gonna get another review from me for the non activity ever since payment. And another one that is not even on the radar at usps. 😂🤣😂🤣

This thread was about QYC. I just layed it out like it is, I got orders stuck at origin international airport, they gonna get another review from me for the non activity ever since payment. And another one that is not even on the radar at usps. 😂🤣😂🤣
This thread is confusing as hell lol, you didn't receive some of the order from them and they stopped communicating with you?

wonder if this is a compounding pharmacy, or henry meds?
its the only thing that comes up with perris ca

That’s me
wonder if this is a compounding pharmacy, or henry meds?
its the only thing that comes up with perris ca
That’s me bro, someone said I was a Chinese bot, so I put up the receipts, I don’t know why they are not buying and testing, but they doing a lot of commenting 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back