Tirzepatide shortage is over

I would thoroughly vet your group buy coordinator before you decide to do that.

The large influx of new members due to recent compounded Tirzepatide rug pull is an excellent opportunity for scammers to take advantage of the inexperienced.

Oh, I meant join just to be nosy. I can't ever see myself participating in a group buy, especially not with someone who PMs random Reddit users. They can't have much to lose if things go off the rails.

I can afford to purchase and test on my own. The added layer of risk isn't worth the money I would save.

cc @geoguy78

I think I have a screw loose because I was asking questions on Reddit and someone sent me a PM offering to add me to a discord where they were doing group buys and I said no, lol 🤣

I'm thinking about reaching out to say I changed my mind just because I'm curious about what's going on over there.
Be careful, could be a scam

Oh don't get me started on food waste. I'm not sure how it happens. My wife loves to cook.

Last incident was the homemade hummus. I accidently tasted it... there was a layer of something uniformly growing on it nearly the same color as hummus. I didn't think it looked quite right but it's homemade so I thought maybe it's a little lighter than the store bought. Nope.

Or the milk that leaked on the shelf. I mean I sopped it up.. the bulk of it. It's probably fine. Pretend it didn't happen.
GASP!!
BLASPHEMY!! 🤣😂🤢🤮

I can't even begin to express how pleased I am with the last 3-4 pages of responses. Maybe I like you newbs after all! Lol

Yes, I like helping people - people who put forth the effort to help themselves. 30 years in the hospitality industry should be all I need to say.

Thick skin, as I've learned, is a Gen X thing. Don't take yourself so seriously! Too many snowflakes these days. We used to beat the shit out of each other on Friday night, then hang out like best friends the next day. "Fuck you motherfucker" was a term of endearment.

Truck drivers got nothin on chefs when it comes to rudeness, insults, and cussing. Do please consider the source and trade your tiny balls for a real pair when you come through the door...

I got my point across though!

The only issue now is I just don't have the time to respond to everyone. So I'll pick what stood out the most.

If you knew what I recently learned about how peptides are finished, you'd probably be filtering.

Until I see extensive video from multiple places showing sterilization and production in clean rooms, I'll be filtering.

As I mentioned a couple other places, I have a RS that is 77yo, has COPD and an autoimmune disease... This is what prompted me to look into filtering. If you are a 30yo farm boy from Iowa who has had rabies twice, your mom stitched up your leg and smeared mud on it when you sliced it open on rusty barbed wire, and you eat your lunch with the goats, you probably don't have to worry about a little SubQ bacteria.
Or.. (I'll add)
If you consume salmonella, staphylococcus, and trichinosis on a regular basis just from pouring a glass of milk or eating a snack, you're probably good. Lol

And yes, I'm long winded, get used to it, this grumpy old bear isn't going anywhere.

No remorse, no repent! Kill 'Em All 🤘

GASP!!
BLASPHEMY!! 🤣😂🤢🤮

I can't even begin to express how pleased I am with the last 3-4 pages of responses. Maybe I like you newbs after all! Lol

Yes, I like helping people - people who put forth the effort to help themselves. 30 years in the hospitality industry should be all I need to say.

Thick skin, as I've learned, is a Gen X thing. Don't take yourself so seriously! Too many snowflakes these days. We used to beat the shit out of each other on Friday night, then hang out like best friends the next day. "Fuck you motherfucker" was a term of endearment.

Truck drivers got nothin on chefs when it comes to rudeness, insults, and cussing. Do please consider the source and trade your tiny balls for a real pair when you come through the door...

I got my point across though!

The only issue now is I just don't have the time to respond to everyone. So I'll pick what stood out the most.

If you knew what I recently learned about how peptides are finished, you'd probably be filtering.

Until I see extensive video from multiple places showing sterilization and production in clean rooms, I'll be filtering.

As I mentioned a couple other places, I have a RS that is 77yo, has COPD and an autoimmune disease... This is what prompted me to look into filtering. If you are a 30yo farm boy from Iowa who has had rabies twice, your mom stitched up your leg and smeared mud on it when you sliced it open on rusty barbed wire, and you eat your lunch with the goats, you probably don't have to worry about a little SubQ bacteria.
Or.. (I'll add)
If you consume salmonella, staphylococcus, and trichinosis on a regular basis just from pouring a glass of milk or eating a snack, you're probably good. Lol

And yes, I'm long winded, get used to it, this grumpy old bear isn't going anywhere.

No remorse, no repent! Kill 'Em All 🤘
I have eaten a lot of raw cookie dough in my 35 years on earth and never gotten sick so I think I will be okay. That’s what I’m telling myself anyway. 😅

You would be surprised how damn dirty the skin can be. I have drawn blood and started IV’s on clean looking put together peeps and that darn alcohol wipe goes from white to brown all the time.

You would be surprised how damn dirty the skin can be. I have drawn blood and started IV’s on clean looking put together peeps and that darn alcohol wipe goes from white to brown all the time.

Maybe it's self tanning lotion? Isopropyl is a good cleaner, but it's probably the weakest disinfectant we have available to us.

I like isopropyl for getting pitch off my car's paint. Great stuff!

When I originally saw that episode I had absolutely no idea what the context was, and now I am one lol.
IMG_6592.jpeg

I see you!

I feel like getting the answer to this might be like seeing your favorite restaurant on the evening news with cameras showing all the roaches crawling around on the floor 😅

Seriously 😂 but now I need to know because my imagination might just be worse.

Compounding pharmacies can only violate patents when there is a shortage. They will soon be forced to stop selling glp1's, so of course they are trying to unload their stock and make $ while they still can.
I don’t think the compounding pharmacies, telemedicine, and medspas are stopping. I got an email today from a telehealth provider “ Orderly Meds” that they are still shipping Tirz.
I never purchased from them but I looked into them months ago.

Well they def have to stop, if there isn't a shortage they have to stop compounding due to FDA regulations, like Broken Chef said they're just off loading their stock, but also they have 60 days from they time FDA announced the shortage was over to stop compounding so, they have time to get it together! Ive all Seen an ad on IG for G3 and Luxe, from what I gather g3 is Reta and that's what they are trying to offer now, im not sure what luxe was though... The lady in the ad was like oh this is better then Ozempic and Mounjaro it hits 3 hormones, blah blah blah..... lmaoooo. Frankly it seems like they are panicking and trying to figure out anything they can to supply the massive demand they have incurred! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Well they def have to stop, if there isn't a shortage they have to stop compounding due to FDA regulations, like Broken Chef said they're just off loading their stock, but also they have 60 days from they time FDA announced the shortage was over to stop compounding so, they have time to get it together! Ive all Seen an ad on IG for G3 and Luxe, from what I gather g3 is Reta and that's what they are trying to offer now, im not sure what luxe was though... The lady in the ad was like oh this is better then Ozempic and Mounjaro it hits 3 hormones, blah blah blah..... lmaoooo. Frankly it seems like they are panicking and trying to figure out anything they can to supply the massive demand they have incurred! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I saw "Big Easy" was moving along like nothing changed.

Maybe they'll wait until they get a mean letter then finally concede.... after they gobble up all the displaced tirz patients.

Never heard of Big Easy until today.

source:
New patients be like...
1728103510079.png

This is disappointing and unsurprising. I know a giant influx of clueless people looking for research materials is probably less than ideal but I do hope they can at least get GOOD information from here that will help them in the long run. I don't want to see people left out to dry thanks to the FDA's decision. If you are new and reading this PLEASE do a lot of research before ordering anything and injecting it into your research subject.
Hello. I smiled when I read this post ! I am one of the new members you are referring to. I have been doing a lot of research the past week and have narrowed it down to Skye but am still concerned that I haven’t covered all my bases. Saw my peptide (Cagri) test report was done by Jano (I believe does a quality test from my research?). I would love any insight from those of you who are much better informed than I am if I am on the right track? Also, do I still need to quality test myself after I receive my peptide since I already have this Jano report? (I read that testing your source is important to establish credibility in the initial stage). Lastly, should I be filtering the peptide before using it on my RS? Thank you for any advice you all can provide me, it is greatly appreciated. This process has been very difficult to navigate.

Never Heard of these people Either! lmaoo but hey if they say sooooo! 😂😂
They’ve tried to rally support for their business on Reddit a few times and just been absolutely roasted by the community for whatever reason. The owner seems like an ok guy, maybe slightly overpriced but they really put him through the ringer the first few times he posted haha. It was entertaining.

Hello. I smiled when I read this post ! I am one of the new members you are referring to. I have been doing a lot of research the past week and have narrowed it down to Skye but am still concerned that I haven’t covered all my bases. Saw my peptide (Cagri) test report was done by Jano (I believe does a quality test from my research?). I would love any insight from those of you who are much better informed than I am if I am on the right track? Also, do I still need to quality test myself after I receive my peptide since I already have this Jano report? (I read that testing your source is important to establish credibility in the initial stage). Lastly, should I be filtering the peptide before using it on my RS? Thank you for any advice you all can provide me, it is greatly appreciated. This process has been very difficult to navigate.

Testing is destructive. So you're not going to get your product and the report returned to you.

Filtering. I've never done it. So long as you use the right filters, it probably can't hurt right? Unless you contaminate the product yourself with the gyrations required to filter and then inject.

Skye tests their "batches". Testing only shows you the strength of the product. It's not going to show you impurities.

You want some advice? You're considering injecting yourself with counterfeit research medications obtained from shady overseas sources online.

Let that sink in.

Once you get over that fact, the rest of it is pretty easty.

Last edited:
I can't and will not directly say who to buy from but I can say I have seen people who have used Skye here so I would just keep reading to see if people are happy with them or not. As to testing, that is all on you and your comfort level when it comes to risk. I would look for reports that come from test that were paid for by the end users and not the seller. Not saying they are or are not legit but it's always better to have tests done by, well, not the seller 😅

IMO filtering is a relatively cheap way to help ensure sterility and safety but this is once again a personal choice. I wasn't doing it until recently but I figured for like 50 dollars I can get all the stuff to filter for years and add just that little bit of extra comfort that I am doing the best I can.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back