Tirzepatide shortage is over

They’ve tried to rally support for their business on Reddit a few times and just been absolutely roasted by the community for whatever reason. The owner seems like an ok guy, maybe slightly overpriced but they really put him through the ringer the first few times he posted haha. It was entertaining.
My provider just raised their rates. I'm not renewing after my contract ends. It's a serious cash grab.

I can get nearly a years worth of Tirz overseas, no GB, for the price of one month on my tele-med provider.

Hello. I smiled when I read this post ! I am one of the new members you are referring to. I have been doing a lot of research the past week and have narrowed it down to Skye but am still concerned that I haven’t covered all my bases. Saw my peptide (Cagri) test report was done by Jano (I believe does a quality test from my research?). I would love any insight from those of you who are much better informed than I am if I am on the right track? Also, do I still need to quality test myself after I receive my peptide since I already have this Jano report? (I read that testing your source is important to establish credibility in the initial stage). Lastly, should I be filtering the peptide before using it on my RS? Thank you for any advice you all can provide me, it is greatly appreciated. This process has been very difficult to navigate.
Jano tests is the golden standard in this space, imo.

As for your other questions, one important thing to note - Is that there are no guarantees and you will never get a definite answer.

Even if there is a test, it's hard to prove that you are being sent a product from the same batch. There are a few things that can be done with vial customization, but that's rare for now. Other than that, it's trust - So a vendor that is stable over time without any big issues would usually be safer but again not a guarantee.

Also keep in mind that a purity test has "nothing" to do with safety. It proves that the content of the vial matches the label.

Nothing wrong with filtering, if it's necessary though, that's up to you and your risk assessment, no one can tell you what you should and shouldn't do in order to stay safe: No guarantees, only higher or lower levels of comfort and confidence.

That said, there is not a high chance that you will get a product that is directly harmful. The more likely risk you run, is bunk/underdosed/slightly contaminated and other minor/"minor" issues.

So yeah, the confusion comes from the fact that no one can give you a definite answer or a definitely safe source (well, some could - but there are reasons why they usually can't just share it) - And even then, how are you supposed to know who can give you that answer and also don't have ulterior motives. The solution is to research until you feel comfortable

My provider just raised their rates. I'm not renewing after my contract ends. It's a serious cash grab.

I can get nearly a years worth of Tirz overseas, no GB, for the price of one month on my tele-med provider.
Oh by overpriced I meant for the telehealth/compounding market. Personally I skipped compounding altogether, went straight from sharing a friend’s name brand prescription until I caught up to her dosage and she couldn’t slip me extras anymore to overseas/gray market haha. (She has that insurance that makes you fill 3 months at a time even if you only stay on a dose for 1 month so she had a massive stockpile, like literally couldn’t have used it all herself before it expired so she just gave it to me 🙂).

I do not disagree with you or @Broken Chef, but it would probably be very helpful for a lot of new members if some of the old timers got together and made a “map”/guide for the new people and asked zip to sticky the post.

Everyone can’t be expected to have the time to do all that research.

Personally, I don’t really understand the motivation behind the gate keeping though (NOT trying to start something, it’s honest curiosity).

We won’t share our sources and forwarders since it’s our business, even though we don’t really compete with the Chinese market anyway.

But I don’t see why you need to have hidden buyer groups. Most vendors would be happy to do business with any buyer as long as they pay their price and meet their MOQ?
If it's important to them, they'll find the time to do the research - people have been happy to help me because, I think, I demonstrated to them that I do the research myself. And the research really never ends. I read threads, all the posts, here and elsewhere, I took notes, I went deep, and am still down so many rabbit holes, and I figured things out, and when I couldn't, I knew the questions to ask, and people answered. It's that - learning enough and then more to understand you now need to ask questions of people who are more experienced. This is serious stuff and I don't see it as gatekeeping but as reinforcing the truth that this isn't like going to the Dr for a prescription. Just when the end of shortage news went out, I got tons of emails on another server from strangers to me asking for everything, the basics, the how to, where, etc. I'm no expert, but I have put in a lot of hours learning - have spent most of this week reading and note taking on orientation guides, taking knowledge tests to gain entry into those serious and super secure places... I spent all day yesterday and today learning crypto and discovered it will be hard for me going that route because my state is so heavily regulated regarding crypto, and only after hours and hours of learning and figuring things out did I reach out to ask for help. My body, my research, we are here to help, certainly all the eminences are, but everyone, brand new folks here thrown out of name brand because of price or compound now, have to take personal responsibility for this path they are starting to walk.

This is my goal. I am starting with a person I know and trust. I get the “f&f” discount for 2months. Hopefully I will gain knowledge to do it myself. 😁 I feel pretty good since I already found dionysos and the lists. I also like that one storefront I researched is on their list. I am heading in the right direction. I think 😂😂. Now to learn how to reconstitute.
Download all the calculators! Reconstituting is fun! I'm looking forward to my first filtering!

Oh don't get me started on food waste. I'm not sure how it happens. My wife loves to cook.

Last incident was the homemade hummus. I accidently tasted it... there was a layer of something uniformly growing on it nearly the same color as hummus. I didn't think it looked quite right but it's homemade so I thought maybe it's a little lighter than the store bought. Nope.

Or the milk that leaked on the shelf. I mean I sopped it up.. the bulk of it. It's probably fine. Pretend it didn't happen.
😳😂😳😂

Well they def have to stop, if there isn't a shortage they have to stop compounding due to FDA regulations, like Broken Chef said they're just off loading their stock, but also they have 60 days from they time FDA announced the shortage was over to stop compounding so, they have time to get it together! Ive all Seen an ad on IG for G3 and Luxe, from what I gather g3 is Reta and that's what they are trying to offer now, im not sure what luxe was though... The lady in the ad was like oh this is better then Ozempic and Mounjaro it hits 3 hormones, blah blah blah..... lmaoooo. Frankly it seems like they are panicking and trying to figure out anything they can to supply the massive demand they have incurred! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Shortage will be back quickly, I'd say!

Testing is destructive. So you're not going to get your product and the report returned to you.

Filtering. I've never done it. So long as you use the right filters, it probably can't hurt right? Unless you contaminate the product yourself with the gyrations required to filter and then inject.

Skye tests their "batches". Testing only shows you the strength of the product. It's not going to show you impurities.

You want some advice? You're considering injecting yourself with counterfeit research medications obtained from shady overseas sources online.

Let that sink in.

Once you get over that fact, the rest of it is pretty easty.
Appreciate your insight. Thank you

I can't and will not directly say who to buy from but I can say I have seen people who have used Skye here so I would just keep reading to see if people are happy with them or not. As to testing, that is all on you and your comfort level when it comes to risk. I would look for reports that come from test that were paid for by the end users and not the seller. Not saying they are or are not legit but it's always better to have tests done by, well, not the seller 😅

IMO filtering is a relatively cheap way to help ensure sterility and safety but this is once again a personal choice. I wasn't doing it until recently but I figured for like 50 dollars I can get all the stuff to filter for years and add just that little bit of extra comfort that I am doing the best I can.
Thank you for your help! Much appreciated

Also having had cellulitis from a wasp sting...
It really truly sucks even though antibiotics fix it. I'm filtering and still wipe with alcohol lol.
I got cellulitis from a bug bite of unknown origin. Thought it was a spider bite maybe. Seemed almost healed before the cellulitis started flaring up and it was TERRIBLE. At first we thought it was an allergic reaction to the bite (not uncommon for me to get localized reactions) so they gave me a steroid ointment. That made it worse. Three rounds of abx and almost ended up needing IV abx. It was the inside of my elbow and my entire arm was swollen and felt like it was on fire. I now have permanent swelling around my elbow. It's not super noticable unless I point it out. My dad jokes and calls it my popeye arm now 😂

Maybe it's self tanning lotion? Isopropyl is a good cleaner, but it's probably the weakest disinfectant we have available to us.

I like isopropyl for getting pitch off my car's paint. Great stuff!
Please don’t spread things like this. Isopropanol is a very effective disinfectant. Chloraprep (which is a combo of chlorhexidine and isopropyl alcohol) is used as disinfectant for sterile procedures like lumbar punctures and central line insertion, and for pre-op skin prep. Sure, chloraprep is “more” effective in that the disinfectant effect lasts for some time… but isopropyl alcohol is absolutely effective.

That being said, I do get where you’re coming from- the risk of infection isn’t THAT high with subQ but it’s not zero… why chance it when alcohol is cheap af and is incredibly effective 🤷🏻‍♂️

Please don’t spread things like this. Isopropanol is a very effective disinfectant. Chloraprep (which is a combo of chlorhexidine and isopropyl alcohol) is used as disinfectant for sterile procedures like lumbar punctures and central line insertion, and for pre-op skin prep. Sure, chloraprep is “more” effective in that the disinfectant effect lasts for some time… but isopropyl alcohol is absolutely effective.

That being said, I do get where you’re coming from- the risk of infection isn’t THAT high with subQ but it’s not zero… why chance it when alcohol is cheap af and is incredibly effective 🤷🏻‍♂️

I stated above that I still swab my wife when I inject her skin. I probably shouldn't have even said anything on the subject.

By all means... swab. It can't hurt.

Inject those drugs made and obtained from dark unregulated sources overseas. Just be sure to swab your skin first. :P

They’ve tried to rally support for their business on Reddit a few times and just been absolutely roasted by the community for whatever reason. The owner seems like an ok guy, maybe slightly overpriced but they really put him through the ringer the first few times he posted haha. It was entertaining.
oh shit really I didn't even know that, like I said I never heard of them before but I def want to read that reddit thread! 😂😂

Be careful, could be a scam
Same thing just happened to me. I am just starting out and heard the Group Buys are the way to go. But it appears member of this forum are ordering direct from places like AmoPure and Skye with good results. So I am going to continue to research these two source and then probably place an order. Any reason why not to?

Same thing just happened to me. I am just starting out and heard the Group Buys are the way to go. But it appears member of this forum are ordering direct from places like AmoPure and Skye with good results. So I am going to continue to research these two source and then probably place an order. Any reason why not to?

Amopure is overseas. Skye is domestic.

Skye provides their own Jano certificates and ships fast. But they're going to be an order of magnitude more expensive than Amopure. I have nothing but good things to say about my experiences with Skye.

I wouldn't limit yourself to those two vendors. Do some research. If you read and dig enough, you're going to find links to other places where you can find more information.

There are lots of options available to you. I suggest that you take the time to research them and do your own due diligence. Skye can be a resource if you need to buy some time before ordering overseas products. Or you can use them exclusively. They're still cheaper than a med-spa or your tele-health provider assuming you have one.

Amopure is overseas. Skye is domestic.

Skye provides their own Jano certificates and ships fast. But they're going to be an order of magnitude more expensive than Amopure. I have nothing but good things to say about my experiences with Skye.

I wouldn't limit yourself to those two vendors. Do some research. If you read and dig enough, you're going to find links to other places where you can find more information.

There are lots of options available to you. I suggest that you take the time to research them and do your own due diligence. Skye can be a resource if you need to buy some time before ordering overseas products. Or you can use them exclusively. They're still cheaper than a med-spa or your tele-health provider assuming you have one.
Thank you for the advice. I am not in a hurry, I will continue my due diligence.

Thank you for the advice. I am not in a hurry, I will continue my due diligence.
We're all on a journey, it's not a race! Racing will get you burnt. I haven't heard a single bad thing about Skye. If you can afford it (they are still way cheaper than brand name/compounded though), I don't see anything wrong with sticking with them or some of the other top domestic vendors, even if just to buy time before committing to overseas. Big pharma does like to go after and shut down the domestics though, they are well within reach of the FDA and court system so something to keep in mind, as your source may close its doors abruptly. But we've seen that with some Chinese vendors, especially those selling via website.

Just a note for you on "group buys" There is a good thread somewhere on here talking about this.
Most of the group buys discussed on here are just vendor promotions where they are offering better pricing than their normal prices but you are still buying directly from the vendor.
A real group buy is something ran by a 3rd party as an intermediary but also offers extra independant testing alot of times (of course you have to decide if you trust these 3rd parties AND the vendor they are dealing with)...you don't see those on here really... (y)
So far I have only done direct buys and vendor promotion buys.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back