Amopure stinging (here we go again)

I also want to add that before ordering I asked them about the stinging because I read about it on this forum. They assured me that the problem had been resolved. They lied! I think I have the right to be asking for a refund.
Of course you have the right to ask for anything you want. I truly hope you get satisfaction, and definitely don’t inject again.

We must be extremely sensitive to something in the product which is a bummer. After they told me for the sixt time they adjusted the formula I asked them what they specifically adjusted to make it less stinging but they apparently cannot share this information.

The thing is that if it is true that only a few of us are allergic to something in the product they should refund us. We are a super small percentage of their huge sales, they wouldn’t even feel it. And yes I know it is gray market but they say they value customer experience so much, they should at least do an effort for those who can’t use the product imho.

Hello!

Thank you for your inquiry.

We have sold a large number of research products, and the proportion of reports related to stinging is very low. Due to individual differences in sensitivity, we are continuously improving our products to meet the needs of the

As for formula adjustments, this is confidential information within our company. Only authorized personnel are aware of it, and we are unable to disclose at present.

I hope you can understand.
Oh, I was not talking about AmoPure tirz. I was talking about my experience with tirz from a compound pharmacy. My point was that a sting/burn happens with any tirz with certain people. Sting/burn is not uncommon, even with prescription tirz.

Back to add to this discussion. I noticed last week after injection there was a hard bump that stayed for a few days. After this week injection (yesterday) the injection site is sore to the touch and has some redness. It didn't sting initially, this reaction was a few hrs later.

30mg was reconstituted with hospira bac and filtered. When this vial finishes I will try to mix the next one with saline bac water and see if it helps. If it's still causing a reaction I might toss it and take a loss.

Back to add to this discussion. I noticed last week after injection there was a hard bump that stayed for a few days. After this week injection (yesterday) the injection site is sore to the touch and has some redness. It didn't sting initially, this reaction was a few hrs later.

30mg was reconstituted with hospira bac and filtered. When this vial finishes I will try to mix the next one with saline bac water and see if it helps. If it's still causing a reaction I might toss it and take a loss.

I would quit now. Not sure if you're reacting to the filler or the active ingredient but you shouldn't risk your health.

Injection site reactions are very normal with subq injections. Do a google search for "injection site reaction tirzepatide reddit" and take a look at all of the threads and pics of people getting pretty bad nasty ones from name brand and compounded. People getting permanent discoloring and giant bruised welts from name-brand shots.

With that being said, Amo is the only tirz (out of two compounding pharmacies & amo) to give my rs an ISR. It's mild, a small swollen spot that's red around. Bruises a bit the 2nd day and goes away by the 3rd. Sore if I push down on it, but rs forgets it's there otherwise.

Sounds like we have the exact same ISR Vicki.

I'm not worried about it at all, seems extremely normal from my research.

Yes it doesn't seem major. (I've seen worse isr from other peptides for comparison)

I also switched injection sites to the thigh this week so it's possible that could be the issue. I saw the compound formula ingredients do use saline so I'm curious to see if that has any benefit compared to just plain bac water.

I get those lumps from steroids all the time (slightly different since it’s oil, but anyway), just avoid the spot for a while and it will probably be fine

It can be caused by a ton of different things,
Injecting too quickly
Injection into scar tissue or an overused spot
Too large injection size/improper technique
Bacterial infection
Allergic reaction

Most reasons are rather harmless, but if it leaves a lump on every injection I would probably consider tossing it, though personally I would just keep using it unless the lumps are so bad they are annoying somehow

Injection site reactions are very normal with subq injections....
With that being said, Amo is the only tirz (out of two compounding pharmacies & amo) to give my rs an ISR.
Yes it doesn't seem major. (I've seen worse isr from other peptides for comparison)

I definitely don't mean to be alarmist. I haven't tried the peptides I received from them yet but my experience with them was good, and from what I understand they generally test well.

I am a little alarmed by the fact that I've really only seen ISR reported for Amo, I don't think it's related to any contamination, but I do worry about unidentified allergens because they can quick spiral out of control.

I definitely don't mean to be alarmist. I haven't tried the peptides I received from them yet but my experience with them was good, and from what I understand they generally test well.

I am a little alarmed by the fact that I've really only seen ISR reported for Amo, I don't think it's related to any contamination, but I do worry about unidentified allergens because they can quick spiral out of control.

These are all people on compounded/name-brand. Check out some of those pics and reports. It's why I'm not too concerned with my regular sounding isr.

However, I misread Vicki's ISR description, I'm not getting a hard welt like that. That seems weird. I would be concerned with that description.

Mine is just like a mediumish sized bee sting, swollen white and tender/hot to the touch, with redness around it. Gone in ~48ish hours every time.

I'm also wondering if a longer needle is necessary. With other peps I notice less of a reaction with an 8mm needle compared to the 4mm or 6mm. It's very mild I just thought it was worth noting

These are all people on compounded/name-brand. Check out some of those pics and reports. It's why I'm not too concerned with my regular sounding isr.

However, I misread Vicki's ISR description, I'm not getting a hard welt like that. That seems weird. I would be concerned with that description.

Mine is just like a mediumish sized bee sting, swollen white and tender/hot to the touch, with redness around it. Gone in ~48ish hours every time.
Mine sounds same as this. It dissappears in a couple of days. It's only noticeable because I've only gotten it with amo. Even the other peptides that I have that sting initially they don't leave a mark the following day.

Last edited:

Yes I understand that there are people outside of the grey market who are experiencing ISRs. If even a small % of those people experienced ISRs it would generate a lot of reports because we are talking about a small percentage of a very large group.

I'm specifically worried about this forum where most users are buying grey market and most reports of ISRs are coming from Amo customers. I would be less worried if we saw a similar number of reports for Nexaph, QSC, or Skye but that does not appear to be the case.

Last edited:
Yes I understand that there are people outside of the grey market who are experiencing ISRs. If even a small % of those people experienced ISRs it would generate a lot of repots because we are talking about a small percentage of a very large group.

I'm specifically worried about this forum where most users are buying grey market, and most reports of ISRs are coming from Amo customers. I would be less worried if we saw a similar number of reports for Nexaph, QSC, or Skye but that does not appear to be the case.
i do wonder if we see more reports of ISR's coming from amo customers because they have a much larger sample size (they do really make it quite easy for folks to buy - and they offer 60mg kits which not every vendor reliably does).

i do wonder if we see more reports of ISR's coming from amo customers because they have a much larger sample size (they do really make it quite easy for folks to buy - and they offer 60mg kits which not every vendor reliably does).
I doubt it. There's other vendors selling more than amopure for sure

Back